Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Dark's return episode 2 Empty Dark's return episode 2

9/11/2012, 1:42 pm
Been a long while huh? Well thought I'll show you guys my newest animation! It's a crossover I talked about a while ago, if you don't like it at least play the battle part I so got better.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/602371

http://discourt.deviantart.com/art/Dark-s-return-episode-2-324897498?q=gallery%3Adiscourt&qo=0

ENJOY! Also please don't complain about this series, if you do I'll ask that your comments are removed.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Dark's return episode 2 Empty Re: Dark's return episode 2

9/11/2012, 2:06 pm
so you want us to watch/play this but not tell you if any our complaints? yea I'll pass on shit like that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dark's return episode 2 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

9/11/2012, 2:26 pm
you have. no idea. how much. i want to stab you.

NO. IDEA. ARHHD.. AHGHKD... GRKRK... the hate I have for this series is so hot that the core of the sun pales in comparison.

My intense hatred for this series aside, the coding looks pretty solid. Except for the fact that as soon as I beat the chaos thingy the health bar went lower than it should have.

From playing episode two, this is what I was able to gather:

So far, from what I can tell, the story is the cliche "Bad guy wants to blow up world cause he's bad'n shit. Goes on about darknesss YRADH DARKNESS MWAHAHAH DARKNESS FILLED HEARTS MWAHAHAH". I haven't played episode 1, and after this I doubt I will. but i'm sure it was the normal "Chaos control" like crossover am I correct? if not. eeh. I don't care.

Your grammar is ok but there are a few mistakes here and there. It's not annoying, just a bit of an inconvenience. At least you were able to find animated pony sprites and as far as I know you're the first to use them (besides death battle). For the most part, you kept the characters (the sonic characters anyway) in character. But shadow sounded more whiny than the silent one who is usually the most calm and collected.

I'd give this series a 6/10 for now. I doubt I'll play anymore but the battle system is ok, the only advice I can give you there is to STOP USING DBZ SOUND EFFECTS DAMMIT, THEY'RE ANNOYING. and also to make sure that the enemy's attacks aren't taking five seconds to charge. Like when the black snot was charging up a beam that took forever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dark's return episode 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Red x
Red x
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-09-19

9/11/2012, 3:03 pm
Reply 1:
@Face wrote:so you want us to watch/play this but not tell you if any our complaints? yea I'll pass on shit like that.

You must understood, I said I didn't you to complain about the series, the animation itself you can say whatever, but you'll be surprised how people gets mad and troll you about ponies.

Reply2:
@SXR123 wrote:you have. no idea. how much. i want to stab you.

NO. IDEA. ARHHD.. AHGHKD... GRKRK... the hate I have for this series is so hot that the core of the sun pales in comparison.

My intense hatred for this series aside, the coding looks pretty solid. Except for the fact that as soon as I beat the chaos thingy the health bar went lower than it should have.

From playing episode two, this is what I was able to gather:

So far, from what I can tell, the story is the cliche "Bad guy wants to blow up world cause he's bad'n shit. Goes on about darknesss YRADH DARKNESS MWAHAHAH DARKNESS FILLED HEARTS MWAHAHAH". I haven't played episode 1, and after this I doubt I will. but i'm sure it was the normal "Chaos control" like crossover am I correct? if not. eeh. I don't care.

Your grammar is ok but there are a few mistakes here and there. It's not annoying, just a bit of an inconvenience. At least you were able to find animated pony sprites and as far as I know you're the first to use them (besides death battle). For the most part, you kept the characters (the sonic characters anyway) in character. But shadow sounded more whiny than the silent one who is usually the most calm and collected.

I'd give this series a 6/10 for now. I doubt I'll play anymore but the battle system is ok, the only advice I can give you there is to STOP USING DBZ SOUND EFFECTS DAMMIT, THEY'RE ANNOYING. and also to make sure that the enemy's attacks aren't taking five seconds to charge. Like when the black snot was charging up a beam that took forever.

Still hate them huh? Yeah you were the reason I was scared to post this. XD But thanks for not getting too mad, anyways thanks I'll keep those in mind. Also, where can I get more sound effects beside DBZ that'll fit?
SXR123
SXR123

9/11/2012, 3:47 pm
@Red x wrote:Still hate them huh?

That is an understatement. a SERIOUS understatement.

@Red x wrote:where
can I get more sound effects beside DBZ that'll fit?

You've got access to the spritas resource section. Lurk through it a bit. also, there's this cool website called "google". you should look through it, it's kinda cool. It's like, you can find anything by putting its name into the search bar.

@Red x wrote:you were the reason I was scared to post this.

I'm gonna say this, as much as I despise something. and trust me, I despise this with a burning passion, I am a fair reviewer. I'm not going to bash something because it's something I happen to dislike. Now, I may not always waste my time to review it but if I happen to give a crap I'll watch whatever it is and review it fairly.

Just because this flash involves crossing over sonic (My all time favorite series) with fucking ponies (A series I despise to the deepest depths of hell, more so than Naruto) I'll still give it a fair review.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

9/11/2012, 4:56 pm
I am a fair reviewer

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/11/2012, 5:18 pm
honestly, i don't have anything to say, SXR pretty much nailed it.

however I don't understand his hatred for MLP. It's an alright show (yes it is, I'm not a fan and I don't watch it regularly. if anything I saw only 2 or 3 episodes), it's not the amazing thing that people say it is, tho. it's okay. not terrible, but not spetacular either. oh well this is not the place for it
SXR123
SXR123

9/11/2012, 5:55 pm
I am a fair reviewer NS, fuck you and your stupid S after your N.

I hate the show for plenty of reasons but it mostly goes towards the fans who get on my ass to watch the show. it's. FUCKING. ANNOYING.

another reason I hate the show is how overhyped it really is. Like I said, I watched two episodes to see what all the hype was about and was not impressed. The only thing that did impress me is that the show was done on flash. regardless, I still hate the show.

but this topic isn't about the show. This is about this flash. which, I gave a 6/10. The animation is alright I guess the dialogue could use some work... and the battle system needs a little sprucing up.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

9/11/2012, 6:01 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I am a fair reviewer NS, fuck you and your stupid S after your N.

I hate the show for plenty of reasons but it mostly goes towards the fans who get on my ass to watch the show. it's. FUCKING. ANNOYING.

another reason I hate the show is how overhyped it really is. Like I said, I watched two episodes to see what all the hype was about and was not impressed. The only thing that did impress me is that the show was done on flash. regardless, I still hate the show.

but this topic isn't about the show. This is about this flash. which, I gave a 6/10. The animation is alright I guess the dialogue could use some work... and the battle system needs a little sprucing up.

YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU WANNA GO?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123

9/11/2012, 6:15 pm
@NS01 wrote:

FUCK YEAH I WANNA GO. WHERE WE GOIN?! MCDONALDS? CHUCK E CHEESE?! FUCKING DISNEY LAND?!?!

ADOPT A CHAO!!
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

9/11/2012, 6:46 pm
@NS01 wrote:

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rolf Rolf Rolf Rolf Rolf Rolf Rolf Rolf

Dark's return episode 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Dark's return episode 2 259ab217
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

9/11/2012, 7:29 pm
FUCKING DISNEY LAND?!?!

DISNEY LAND BITCH

SXR123
SXR123

9/11/2012, 7:34 pm
@NS01 wrote:
FUCKING DISNEY LAND?!?!

DISNEY LAND BITCH

LET'S FUCKING GO THEN.

But lets get back on topic first

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

9/12/2012, 12:50 pm
Not trying to being off topic here but: Why ponies man, why ponies? Why would Sawnik be friend of a stupid gay horse?Why just why? Why those ponies suppose to fight against *AN EVIL DUDE WHO´S GONNA DESTROY THE WORLD*?
Spoiler:
Dark's return episode 2 Badguy10
yeahh i think you need to watch this video, seriously, watch it:

Dark's return episode 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Dark's return episode 2 CmHNDLR
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

9/12/2012, 2:12 pm
-Clicked link
-Saw Sonic
-Saw Ponies
-Closed tab

Dark's return episode 2 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/12/2012, 2:49 pm
@D3Anims wrote:-Clicked link
-Saw Sonic
-Saw Ponies
-Closed tab
same here man.

SXR123
SXR123

9/12/2012, 3:26 pm
@D3Anims wrote:-Clicked link
-Saw Sonic
-Saw Ponies
-Closed tab

and they say I'M not fair.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/12/2012, 3:36 pm
@SXR123 wrote:fucking ponies (A series I despise to the deepest depths of hell,

you know i'm surprised you havn't made an animation where you just kill them painfully.(if you did i havn't seen it)

or even a kill ponies collab

i mean yea you have better things to do than to put your grude into an animation but considering how many times i've seen u complain about them....yea you know what i'm tryna say.

Dark's return episode 2 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/12/2012, 3:38 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:fucking ponies (A series I despise to the deepest depths of hell,

you know i'm surprised you havn't made an animation where you just kill them painfully.(if you did i havn't seen it)

or even a kill ponies collab

i mean yea you have better things to do than to put your grude into an animation but considering how many times i've seen u complain about them....yea you know what i'm tryna say.
oh god if there is a " kill ponies collab" I will join, no doubt about it I swear I'll join and dammit I complete it.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/12/2012, 3:50 pm
u know i a was actually thinking about adding 1 or 2 to my series(it would piss kai off and would also serve as a comedic element....and then he'd fight it)

Dark's return episode 2 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/12/2012, 3:58 pm
LOL mojo loves ponies.....

Dark's return episode 2 Bg_mak16

SXR123
SXR123

9/12/2012, 4:21 pm
I actually did start a "Kill the ponies" animation but I gave up on it... *goes to post it in unfinished section*

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/12/2012, 5:53 pm
wtf face
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/12/2012, 6:00 pm
*evil laugh* It was necessary dammit

SXR123
SXR123

9/12/2012, 6:07 pm
oh god. THAT PICTURE

WTF DUDE. WHAT THE HELL?!

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum