Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Empty The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own!

9/10/2012, 9:35 am
So a friend of mine has created a wiki, specifically made for spriters. Want your own Wiki? It's simple! Sign up and begin writing a page of your own! This site is for all sprite animators and if you consider yourself a good animator then come on down and make your own!

http://spriterpedia.com/wiki/SXR123

This is my Wiki, if there's anything you want to know about my past as an animator then all you've got to do is click and read! I plan on making a page for the spritas as well, then again, I don't think I know enough about the spritas to write a history on it...

NOTE: this is not a wiki where you can make stupid pages with only a few words, I know some of you here are very... amateurish... so only make a wiki page if you're serious. You will be banned (I can only guess at this) by the admin if you make any page that looks like a waste of space and looks stupid...

http://spriterpedia.com/wiki/Special:AllPages

This is the wiki page of ALL the current pages on the spriterpedia.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Empty Re: The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own!

9/10/2012, 9:47 am
LOL I might make one....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Untitl15
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Empty Re: The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own!

9/10/2012, 4:19 pm
I'm going to make one

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

9/10/2012, 4:57 pm
:O I'd totally make one if I wasn't so lazy and I was sure people would read it!

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Awkwar10
The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Pikach11
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

9/10/2012, 5:10 pm
@Leaf wrote::O I'd totally make one if I wasn't so lazy and I was sure people would read it!

I'd Read it :)

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

9/10/2012, 5:16 pm
Me, Eric, BDB, Patt, DZ (if he ever came back D:) know most of the history of us.
I'd write one but no one gives a damn about me ;~;

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

9/10/2012, 5:24 pm
bitch please, fuck a wiki.

>smbz inspire me
>hacked flash
>made shitty shit
>watched shitty shit i thought was cool at the time
>joined faggot site called spritas
>am got better but still shitty
>the end

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan

9/10/2012, 5:35 pm
@Granadico wrote:Me, Eric, BDB, Patt, DZ (if he ever came back D:) know most of the history of us.

What are you talking about i'd like to read it. I hope a lot of members make one.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/10/2012, 5:51 pm
NDS wrote:bitch please, fuck a wiki.

THIS,displeases me greatly

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

9/10/2012, 6:01 pm
This seems very boring. I'd just right "haters gonna hate" 127 times

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Dancing-happy-yoshi The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! 259ab217
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

9/10/2012, 6:15 pm
NDS wrote:bitch please, fuck a wiki.

>smbz inspire me
>hacked flash
>made shitty shit
>watched shitty shit i thought was cool at the time
>am got better but still shitty
>the end
Some self esteem you got there
NDS wrote:>joined faggot site called spritas
Some assholery you got there

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

9/10/2012, 7:20 pm
He is a great person once finally getting know him

WOW SXR WHAT A EGO

I'd write one page for me (and I would talk about how crappy my life is) but then again, I never made any significant contribuitions to the sprite animation community in general and excluding my first few crappy animations, I never finished anything.

so yeah no
but I remember seeing this wiki some time ago
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

9/10/2012, 7:23 pm
naah a friend asked if I wanted to make one, it was late, I was tired from being sleep deprived the night before and decided to kill some time before going to sleep

I know I suck XD

also leo, go suck it XD

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

9/10/2012, 8:03 pm
@Granadico wrote:Me, Eric, BDB, Patt, DZ (if he ever came back D:) know most of the history of us.
I was here when BDB joined too

Oh and sxr this is dumb and you are dumb

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/10/2012, 8:14 pm
@Leo wrote:

WOW SXR WHAT A EGO

I'd write one page for me (and I would talk about how crappy my life is) but then again, I never made any significant contribuitions to the sprite animation community in general and excluding my first few crappy animations, I never finished anything.

so yeah no
you could be known as my pixel artiest for mojo the strong?

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

9/10/2012, 9:46 pm
@Face wrote:
@Leo wrote:

WOW SXR WHAT A EGO

so yeah no
you could be known as my pixel artiest for mojo the strong?

even though I never made any sprites for him...?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

9/10/2012, 11:04 pm
Sieghart wrote:
I was here when BDB joined too
BDB's been here since like the beginning though

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

9/10/2012, 11:19 pm
The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! A9c

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! 2lax69
The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! TZmdW
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

9/10/2012, 11:43 pm
HOW THE HELL DO YOU RIGHT ONE...AHHHHHHHHH....
*warning, helping tal will cause a huge amount of boring history crapped on your page*

"Interesting sig text"

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

9/11/2012, 12:53 am
@Tal wrote:HOW THE HELL DO YOU RIGHT ONE...AHHHHHHHHH....
*warning, helping tal will cause a huge amount of boring history crapped on your page*

crap on my page and I ban you here bitch.

I spent two fucking hours writing that out. and I was relishing in my past, I had a lot of good times when it was just me. till I realized how much of an ass the world really is. and being here helped me to.

if you really do want to know about my rise to being mediocre then read it, you can see my shitty series and the crossovers it had. it was pretty exciting at the time.

I know it makes me look like I have a big ego but trust me I don't. My ego is pretty much normal size. if I had a big ego I'd go boasting about how I was one of the best sprite animators out there. but if you read you'll notice I never used best, one of the, or amazing. Mediocre is used a lot though...

I know my limits, I know that I pale in comparison to most sprite animators, whose names I don't even know. Leo's quit sprite animation for probably a year now and I'm still not as good as he is. If he were to pick it up again, just one last time, he'd mop the floor with me.

I know that and I just want to make sure you guys know that this wasn't because I thought I was better than you. it was just something I did to leave my mark before I decided to stop animating with sprites for a good while. As small as it may be, it's my short history as a sprite animator. It makes me feel a little accomplished, it makes me feel like I mattered a little bit. as miniscule as it may be.

That's all this Wiki page is. it's all it ever will be. Just a small mark.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

9/11/2012, 1:31 am
I'm not really proud of having done sprite animations, honestly

I could have avoided this entirely, but for some bizzarre reason I decided to do it.
If I could remove every trace of sprite animation done by me, I would. I don't even talk about it with my art friends because I feel like it really didn't have THAT huge of a impact on me...it was just a temporary thing I started doing for the laughs.

But hey, I met some cool people (except you SXR c: ), and this place helped me learn english more than school.

eh
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

9/11/2012, 1:39 am
I don't see why you're not proud of it, it's something you enjoyed doing for a time and something that brought joy to other people as well. I know I won't be ashamed of it if someone were to ask me. It seems a little chlidish, sure, but the way I look at it, it's something I did that people enjoyed for a short time.

That's my look on sprite animating.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

9/11/2012, 1:51 am
OOOOHHH SxR that was soooo...beautfiul I love you

Lmao, I was here from the "beginning" as well. I just had an extra long hiatus. Don't believe me, look at my Registration date...bitch.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

9/11/2012, 1:57 am
bleh
I don't hate sprite animation, I just wish I didn't start doing it. I never wanted to do it. It was fun, yeah, but for a very, very short time.
I probably would be a much better artist if it wasn't for me spending years doing this stuff.

It's done now, and I can't do anything, but I still think it was sort of a waste. I never really made any big contribuitions to the community, all I did was "BOOP HI I AM LEO I LIKE ANIMATING BOOP I HATE ANIMATING SPRITES NOW I'M GONNA DRAW K".
I always felt bad when I made any sprite animations. This feeling started to get stronger and stronger, and I decided to quit. That short-lived happiness was gone.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

9/11/2012, 6:45 am
yiu didn't answear my question...HOW TO DO I CREATE MY ARTICALE?

"Interesting sig text"

The Wiki of SXR123 along with your own! Youtub10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum