dustinthehedgehog
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Hello to all the Animators out there Empty Hello to all the Animators out there

on 9/8/2012, 10:43 am
Hello to everyone reading this.

Well, I guess I have to introduce myself...

Well, I'm DustinTheHedgehog (you can call me Dustin, if you want).
Some of my biggest inspirations (not perspiration) are Destructionseries, Lonealchemist, and DoubleSAnimations.
Some of my own work? Well, I've made 3 choices of what kind of sprite categories I want to do (and some work for 2 of those):

Sonic(hedgehog):Hello to all the Animators out there Dustin11

Kirby:Hello to all the Animators out there Facebo12

And Maplestory/Maplemation (I don't have a picture for this and I don't know where to start)

I use paint (which I'm betting is the wrong kind of thing) to make this stuff. I haven't made any videos or anything, too. In fact, I'm barely started on the walk animation for trollsanity version.

Any ideas, help, tips, constructive critisism-ANYTHING- would probably help a mile through this thousand mile journey.

Oh yeah...almost forgot to talk about myself (I have terrible memory is probably a good start Very Happy )
Well, starting high school probably will slow me down a little (which is where I am at schoolwise)...I am also a heavy Maplestory player (but I play some other games like Super Smash Flash 2 {would play Brawl,too, but it doesn't work}). Anywhoo, I have a decent sense of humor, sometimes completely random, and try to be a good person, but some things just heavily tick me off.
I also listen to videogame music (which is actually really good).
Anything you want to know bout me or stuff, just reply (which I really don't have power of reply or not, so nevermind that).
I also like Adventure Time and Regular Show.
I'm also running out of things to say. I'm gonna stop typing now.
jmkrebs30
jmkrebs30
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Hello to all the Animators out there Empty Re: Hello to all the Animators out there

on 9/8/2012, 11:13 am
Welcome to the Spritas! Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If there's something with Mario & Sonic in it, GET IT!!!
Tondro
Tondro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Hello to all the Animators out there Empty Re: Hello to all the Animators out there

on 9/8/2012, 11:38 am
Welcome!!! Enjoy your stay and try to come to the chat sometimes. Very Happy
dustinthehedgehog
dustinthehedgehog
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/8/2012, 1:31 pm
Haha, thanks for the welcoming party! don't worry, i will partake of chat when i can Derp? I came Surprised
omega8337
omega8337
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-07-09

on 9/8/2012, 1:45 pm
welcome to the spritas Dustin!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

cause i rule at animating! Cool
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

on 9/8/2012, 2:58 pm
ew no terrible, just terrible, start from scratch, do ALL of it over.

(madmadmad)

Hello to all the Animators out there Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/8/2012, 3:00 pm
Damn you sound like me, you just type whatever comes to mind, even if it sounds like you're just rambling.
Welcome guy

Hello to all the Animators out there Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 9/8/2012, 3:03 pm
Welcome Dude, Kirby char looks nice, your sonic fc uh...

Hi.

Hello to all the Animators out there Dancing-happy-yoshi Hello to all the Animators out there 259ab217
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 9/8/2012, 3:08 pm
too many Sonic in this introduction...
Welcome man

Hello to all the Animators out there Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Hello to all the Animators out there CmHNDLR
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 9/8/2012, 3:14 pm
@dustinthehedgehog wrote:I also like Adventure Time and Regular Show.
we're gonna get along just fine.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Hello to all the Animators out there Awkwar10
Hello to all the Animators out there Pikach11
dustinthehedgehog
dustinthehedgehog
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/8/2012, 3:37 pm
Thanks for your ideas(except NDS, and who could blame me? he just insulted some of my beggining work. I konw it's not perfect, but that doesn't mean you get to ridicule it harshly DIE! Serious ). I guess I also forgot to say some stuff about my fc's. Let me explain myself some more(if you want a small spoiler):

DustinTheHedgehog:
Spoiler:
A powerful ancient hero's soul that took possesion of his enemy's project to destroy him completely (if he didn't act, his soul would have been completely eliminated from existance) in doing so he also shares the material body with the other soul(HES NOT BIPOLAR OR INSANE), someone who isn't understanding the current apocalyptic situation it all no matter how hard he tries. I will try to edit him to be better, like blue jeans, front hair spike, etc...but when the body was created, it was as simple as needed for the spell to destroy the hero's soul. He is a superb fighter, by the way.

Jack:
Spoiler:
He was an Alchemist who had many friends, money, etc., but in one of his "excavations" he found the Hat of Trollsanity, a powerful hat that would give unlimited power (along with the IQ and personality of a troll). When he donned it, he lost control, and everything he had. Now he's just trying to find some reason to live. He is not only wise, but powerful and strong. He may use the hat as a last resort, but has barely any control when he has it on.

If you didn't read the spoilers, let me sum it up: they both have an interesting backstories, excellent fighters, and they WILL be reedited to be awesome later. Everyone starts with rough sketches. These are mine, and I'm pround of them.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 9/8/2012, 3:42 pm
your fc's.....Mojo wants to eat there brains

Hello to all the Animators out there Untitl15
dustinthehedgehog
dustinthehedgehog
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/8/2012, 3:51 pm
Is that a good thing or a bad thing??? Shocked Crying or Very sad I am very disappoint Mother of god

Well, at least this awesome thread of awesomeness is getting my post count up.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/8/2012, 5:10 pm
Hi.

welcome.

don't be ugly.

likethatguyleo

Hello to all the Animators out there Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 9/8/2012, 6:52 pm
@SXR123 wrote:don't be ugly.

likethatguyleo

you should actually avoid being like this guy at all costs
oh hi
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/8/2012, 8:01 pm
@Leo wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:don't be ugly.

likethatguyleo

you should actually avoid being like this guy at all costs
oh hi

leo you know I love you.

seriously though, welcome to the spritas Very Happy we're all nice here.

Hello to all the Animators out there Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
dustinthehedgehog
dustinthehedgehog
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/8/2012, 8:05 pm
I laughed my head off on Leo's post. Very Happy
And thanks for the welcoming, you two. Dance
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 9/9/2012, 6:54 pm
Dustinthehedgehog you need to rethink your life when it comes to animating

welcome to the site
dustinthehedgehog
dustinthehedgehog
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/10/2012, 8:33 pm
dustinthehedgehog wrote:
I also like Adventure Time and Regular Show.
Leaf wrote:
we're gonna get along just fine.

It's always mathematical to meet someone else that likes AT and RS.

Hmmm...Considering a lot of people that have posted on this topic have an FC, would anyone tell me the best program/way for making one?

I've been using Microsoft Paint, and I sometimes think that there must be an easier way. And that paint is stupid.
geek
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 9/10/2012, 9:40 pm
It's pretty much all you need.

And no, other programs will not make you better or make sprite creation necessarily easy. You can use Photoshop, for instance, but if your spriting skills are weak, no matter what program you use, it will still be hard/look bad.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 9/11/2012, 6:28 pm
^that. Ms paint is super easy to sprite with. You just gotta get use to it.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Hello to all the Animators out there Awkwar10
Hello to all the Animators out there Pikach11
dustinthehedgehog
dustinthehedgehog
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/12/2012, 5:11 pm
Thanks for telling me Paint is the right way to start...At least now I know I'm in the right direction
...now its time to try to finish my stuff (I'm doing kirby first...I find it easier than hedgehog for some reason...).
Anyway, I don't have much time for spriting (I usually do it in school lunch...might get 1 or 2 done a day) and I rarely get time to do it at home,
so don't expect me to finish tomorrow. Might take a while Sad .

"You want me dead? Over my dead body!!!...Wait... oh crap..."

Hello to all the Animators out there Signat15

Watch out for the trolls. They like to...well...troll. And definitely don't feed them either.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum