Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Hiya! ^.^  Empty Hiya! ^.^

on 9/3/2012, 6:38 am
Hello, my name is Shadrak, or as my username goes "Shady Shadow" (Not necessarily sonic related but what the hey). I Live in london, going to be starting college in a week or so. Crying or Very sad I'm Nice guy who's willing to help anyone out or to talk to (Introduction and talking about myself - Check!)

Um okay, things i have accomplished.... *Tumble weed rolls by*

Well.. if your talking about spriting videos, then i've made quite a few, i've only been spriting for 10 months and have nearly 200 subscribers (yes not much but it's something) One of my videos in particular has reached 5,000 views and still going up (been out since march and isn't even my best bit of work). I've recently done a project called "Like Father Like Son" which basically tells the story of what would happen if goku was never launched to earth, If Frieza had never blown up planet Vegeta and is Bardock waited for the right time to attack. (Oh Just incase you're wondering, I am a dbz crazy fan, so i sprite dbz, how ever i'm also a crazy sonic fan and will be trying it out, will explain that in a minute) With the "Like Father Like Son" Project, i have only done tyhe prequel so far, the final animation will take a while and since i'm starting college Shocked I don't know if i'm gonna have much time for it Mother of god But yeah that's one thing. I'm also currently testing out sonic in AE Which seems kinda fun but haven't done much yet. Hopefully it becomes good as for now it is only an experiment.

All of my animations are done within AE and using it is nice. I May start to do this thing on my youtube channel where i take video requests, e.g Goku Vs Vegeta and it could be about 1 min? and the person could request the type of sprite as well (Would help em to improve). I have experience with LSWi sprite and a couple sonic sprites, so not much. I'm also planning on using JUS sprites at some point. Of anyone has any other questions about me, feel free to ask! ^.^

If you want to see the video which has hit the 5,000 mark, I will post it in the completed animation section. Very Happy

Either way I hope I can do some good on this site somehow Razz and improve on my animations here :) Either way - Hello!

-Shadrak A.k.a Shady Shadow
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4899
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Hiya! ^.^  Empty Re: Hiya! ^.^

on 9/3/2012, 12:27 pm
Nice to have you in the community. We need more committed sprite animators out there! Also, your ideas sound pretty good so I can't wait to see them!

Also, I just started college about 2 weeks or so and how much time you commit to spriting is dependent on you. For instance, I took 16 hours when most freshman here (USA) here take about 12-14 on average and I try to stay pretty social by going to events and hanging with friends so unfortunately I don't really have the time. Oh and I'm working at becoming a Computer Engineer and that has a lot of work invested in it, as well; however, I did choose to do all this so like I said - it just depends on how much workload you take on. I have friends that are taking only 12 hours and so they have multiple days within a week where they don't have a single class at all and they always seem like they ain't got nothin' to do lol so yeah.

So that's my spill. Lol hope to see you around more often! Very Happy
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/3/2012, 5:08 pm
damn big intro, we don't get much of those really. i'm having high hopes for you (especially being a sonic and dbz fan). Welcome redundantly named person

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya! ^.^  Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2012, 7:48 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Nice to have you in the community. We need more committed sprite animators out there! Also, your ideas sound pretty good so I can't wait to see them!

Also, I just started college about 2 weeks or so and how much time you commit to spriting is dependent on you. For instance, I took 16 hours when most freshman here (USA) here take about 12-14 on average and I try to stay pretty social by going to events and hanging with friends so unfortunately I don't really have the time. Oh and I'm working at becoming a Computer Engineer and that has a lot of work invested in it, as well; however, I did choose to do all this so like I said - it just depends on how much workload you take on. I have friends that are taking only 12 hours and so they have multiple days within a week where they don't have a single class at all and they always seem like they ain't got nothin' to do lol so yeah.

So that's my spill. Lol hope to see you around more often! Very Happy

Thanks for welcoming me ^.^ And it sorta depends, because I Live in the UK and am taking four different courses, so I have no Idea how much time I'm actually going to have. Computer engineer eh? That is going to pay off big time! I Will try to commit a decent amount of time to spriting whilst keeping my college work in check. Got enrollment on Wednesday, hopefully that goes well so i've got about a week after that to do some animating! Once i find out my timetable and what not, then i can start to fit more things in Very Happy

I Shall be around here more often, Wanna battle other people, makes animating for interesting and fun since there would be competition, cause when you do animations for a deadline, without an opponent, doesn't seem as fun XP But yeah, I'll probably get my ass kicked knowing me, but it will be fun ^.^

Time to prepare Cool *Opens After effects and begins to animate like crazy before college*
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/3/2012, 7:51 pm
@Granadico wrote:damn big intro, we don't get much of those really. i'm having high hopes for you (especially being a sonic and dbz fan). Welcome redundantly named person

Thank you Granadico, hopefully people like the work I produce ^.^ Haven't been doing it for long and want to experiment a lot more, and yes I am redundantly named XD
Tondro
Tondro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2012-08-15

on 9/4/2012, 12:26 pm
Welcome to the Spritas man. Enjoy your stay! Very Happy
jmkrebs30
jmkrebs30
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-08-14

on 9/4/2012, 1:45 pm
Welcome to the Spritas! Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If there's something with Mario & Sonic in it, GET IT!!!
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/4/2012, 2:27 pm
@jmkrebs30 wrote:Welcome to the Spritas! Very Happy

Thanks ^.^
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/4/2012, 2:28 pm
1337animations wrote:Welcome to the Spritas man. Enjoy your stay! Very Happy

Thanks, I will! Very Happy
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/4/2012, 4:55 pm
oh and try not to double post, you can quote two people in the same post and stuff.

Hiya! ^.^  Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

on 9/4/2012, 6:07 pm
Welcome to the site, good luck

Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
Shady Shadow
Shady Shadow
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/4/2012, 6:59 pm
@Granadico wrote:oh and try not to double post, you can quote two people in the same post and stuff.

Oh Okay, Like this?

@xKAreloadedx wrote:Welcome to the site, good luck

Thank you man ^.^

@Toxic wrote:Welcome to site sir.

Why thank you my good sir Razz

Saulgp wrote:Hi shady shadow, enjoy your stay and beware of "BigFaggot" alias Luigiman and an ass called Sieghart.
Nothing else to say. Hope you stay here for long time.

I will enjoy it ^.^ and I shall look out for these people *Puts on binoculars*

Last edited by Shady Shadow on 9/5/2012, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 9/4/2012, 8:27 pm
Welcome to site sir.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 9/5/2012, 10:51 am
Hi shady shadow, enjoy your stay and beware of "BigFaggot" alias Luigiman and an ass called Sieghart.
Nothing else to say. Hope you stay here for long time.

Hiya! ^.^  Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Hiya! ^.^  CmHNDLR
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum