Go down
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Too Much Fail... Empty Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 3:35 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03
Location : Your mums bed

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 4:33 am
Lol this was epic..Gj niqqa u gotta make some bitch ass tutorial or what.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2012-08-16
Location : Cyberspace, perfecting Dodge's revamp

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 4:46 am
He dosen't do tutorials. To quote: "I find it harder to explain things to people than to show them." Or words to that effect. Nice vid BTW.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28
Location : Mahannten New york.

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 4:50 am
This nigga with the Butterfly shit from Spongebob lmfao

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardToo Much Fail... Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Too Much Fail... SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Too Much Fail... LOOOLGFRUBENToo Much Fail... VrWMv
Boomerbro
Boomerbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-12-05
Location : Canada

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 9:19 am
OMG, I LOLed so much at that. I especially loved Jodie at the end. XD
Nice work dude. Cool
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 10:48 am
@Boomerbro wrote:OMG, I LOLed so much at that. I especially loved Jodie at the end. XD
Nice work dude. Cool
nice to know i can make ppl laugh from my animations lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 11:11 am
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:This nigga with the Butterfly shit from Spongebob lmfao
THAT WAS NINJASK YOU BASTARD!!!!
--------------------

Nice anim DBB, since its easier to show does that mean you're gonna drain your sprite knowledge into a drink and give it to me so that I may have your abiliters?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Untitl11
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Location : I forgot...

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 11:50 am
Lol that was pretty funny I'll admit. Fuggin' bugs man...fuggin bugs xD
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 12:34 pm
holy shit...my style is almost exactly like yours...
anyway, i really like this obviously!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Too Much Fail... Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 5:15 pm
@Tal wrote:holy shit...my style is almost exactly like yours...

gonna have to disagree with you there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 11:13 pm
i know my own style better then you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Too Much Fail... Youtub10
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/26/2012, 11:24 pm
@Tal wrote:i know my own style better then you.
Not as much as I know you
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 12:38 am
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:This nigga with the Butterfly shit from Spongebob lmfao

LMAO Fail. That's a pokemon XD

@SXR123 wrote:
@Tal wrote:holy shit...my style is almost exactly like yours...

gonna have to disagree with you there.

LOL


The animation is looking goood bro :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Siglookingassnigga
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 1:41 am
@Tal wrote:i know my own style better then you.

well looking at your animation and THIS animation... yeah, again. no.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2012-08-16
Location : Cyberspace, perfecting Dodge's revamp

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 3:24 am
Isn't this supposeed to be about dbb's animation?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 5:32 am
@Tal wrote:i know my own style better then you.

seriously this whole talk about style is reminding me too much of the butthurt 12 year olds on dA that can't take criticism and resort to replying with "IT'S MY STYLE" everytime

c'mon guys, you're animating sprites
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 9:06 am
just wanted to say.

anyway leo's right. I don't see a style when I animate sprites... I just animate how I want to I guess, I dunno.

anyway, I thought the animation was good... s'about all I need to say really XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
SquirrelKidd
SquirrelKidd
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2011-06-03
Location : This way ^(-'.'-)>

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 9:41 am
LOL this is awesome
That massive ninjask picture reminded me of a certain Spongebob episode... xD
Good job dude

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 3:48 pm
@Leo wrote:

c'mon guys, you're animating sprites
more and more you're starting to remind me of them fuck boys on newgrounds.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Untitl15
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 7:02 pm
@Face wrote:
@Leo wrote:

c'mon guys, you're animating sprites
more and more you're starting to remind me of them fuck boys on newgrounds.

I'm just being honest
With sprites it's pretty hard to have an ACTUAL style

Usually there's a few common styles I see everyday :
-DBZ inspired stuff
-the common maple style where everyone is sonic

there's probably more but yeh
obviously not everyone likes to limits themselves creatively like that

these stuff can be well done, yes, but you can't have that much of a individual touch when you're working with damn sprites
unless you can make your own sprites, THEN you'll have more of a style

okay that's about it I guess back to the original topic

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/27/2012, 7:35 pm
@Leo wrote:
@Face wrote:
@Leo wrote:

c'mon guys, you're animating sprites
more and more you're starting to remind me of them fuck boys on newgrounds.

I'm just being honest
With sprites it's pretty hard to have an ACTUAL style

Usually there's a few common styles I see everyday :
-DBZ inspired stuff
-the common maple style where everyone is sonic

there's probably more but yeh
obviously not everyone likes to limits themselves creatively like that

these stuff can be well done, yes, but you can't have that much of a individual touch when you're working with damn sprites
unless you can make your own sprites, THEN you'll have more of a style

okay that's about it I guess back to the original topic


If it wasnt so hard/impossible(for me at least)
I'd draw my kirby fights
Boomerbro
Boomerbro
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-12-05
Location : Canada

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/28/2012, 12:32 am
Spoiler:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Leo wrote:
@Face wrote:
@Leo wrote:

c'mon guys, you're animating sprites
more and more you're starting to remind me of them fuck boys on newgrounds.

I'm just being honest
With sprites it's pretty hard to have an ACTUAL style

Usually there's a few common styles I see everyday :
-DBZ inspired stuff
-the common maple style where everyone is sonic

there's probably more but yeh
obviously not everyone likes to limits themselves creatively like that

these stuff can be well done, yes, but you can't have that much of a individual touch when you're working with damn sprites
unless you can make your own sprites, THEN you'll have more of a style

okay that's about it I guess back to the original topic


If it wasnt so hard/impossible(for me at least)
I'd draw my kirby fights

When did this all become one big argument over animation styles? Seriously, we're here to review the presentation...
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/28/2012, 1:11 am
yeah that's what i was saying

at least we're still in page one
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/28/2012, 1:14 am
If this keeps up not for long.

why not drop the subject and get back on topic K? Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Too Much Fail... Empty Re: Too Much Fail...

8/28/2012, 1:21 am
Fine we'll return to topic.

This animation makes me wanna give jodie a facejob

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Too Much Fail... Untitl11
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum