THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Aye a kuro test from b4 Empty Aye a kuro test from b4

on 8/26/2012, 2:39 am
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1345960705

Look what i found. I think i made this one day after reading some naruto manga or something (tht explains the preloader, i think it was a nice touch you should listen and take it in for a bit) also don't hit play immediately i found tht its a little choppy if you do it too soon (idk why -_-) Idk where i was going with this but yeah, ill call this test "LOST EPISODE FRAGMENT ONE of my series. a couple of pieces of outside story info tht you will have to put together in order to get a full plot. Yeah tht should wreck ur brains a bit muahahahahaha >Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Aye a kuro test from b4 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Aye a kuro test from b4 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Aye a kuro test from b4 Empty Re: Aye a kuro test from b4

on 8/26/2012, 11:30 am
Theres only 2 problems here

1- Animators have been running a train on that power up effect for decades, Im going to give you a different purple aura effect (if you want)

2- SWFCABIN

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Aye a kuro test from b4 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 8/26/2012, 12:17 pm
....And then he punched croc so hard that he blew up.....THE END...... Goodnight boys and girls

Aye a kuro test from b4 Nuclear-explosions13

Aye a kuro test from b4 Untitl15
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 8/26/2012, 12:32 pm
i kinda hated the v-cam here but overall it was pretty good.

"Interesting sig text"

Aye a kuro test from b4 Youtub10
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 8/26/2012, 12:38 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Theres only 2 problems here

1- Animators have been running a train on that power up effect for decades, Im going to give you a different purple aura effect (if you want)

2- SWFCABIN

Hey sure why not I wont be picky about a power up eff. Also this wouldve been on tru uploader but... its not working for me for some reason :/

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Aye a kuro test from b4 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Aye a kuro test from b4 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum