Go down
Novally
Novally
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Empty Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1

8/25/2012, 10:21 pm
Spoiler:

-Sorry for the preloader, it's the only preloader I had at hand.

This is the first episode of our first sprite animated series. Nephilum and I worked hard on this so we hope you enjoy. Please leave comments and feedback. There's some issues we didn't have time to fix. Sorry about that.

Shout out to SXR123 for all the help and the voice over for Sonic Razz.

Last edited by Novally on 8/25/2012, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Empty Re: Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1

8/25/2012, 10:39 pm
Credits are kinda fucked up, and whenever I hit space the scene changes XD

BUT YES. I'M IN THIS! YAAAAYYY!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Novally
Novally
Spritan
Spritan

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Empty Re: Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1

8/25/2012, 11:00 pm
Lol. Small glitch. I need to find a way to fix that next episode.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Novallyy
SXR123
SXR123

8/25/2012, 11:12 pm
@Novally wrote:Lol. Small glitch. I need to find a way to fix that next episode.

also, it's on auto-play... edit it and put it in a spoiler K? Very Happy

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Scythe_TH
Scythe_TH
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-06-15

8/26/2012, 12:57 am
You're ugly. But I love this. It has a nostalgic old school flash anim feel to it.
Novally
Novally
Spritan
Spritan

8/26/2012, 1:13 am
Lol Scythe you wasn't saying that last night. OOOOOOH. Thanks man Razz

SXR123
SXR123

8/26/2012, 1:57 am
@Scythe_TH wrote:You're ugly. But I love this. It has a nostalgic old school flash anim feel to it.

I remember when you tried making a tutorial for people to follow.

YOU WERE TERRIBLE. but at least you tried XD

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Scythe_TH
Scythe_TH
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-06-15

8/26/2012, 2:16 am
@Novally wrote:Lol Scythe you wasn't saying that last night. OOOOOOH. Thanks man Razz

LOLOLOL my nigguh you should let me animate a segment in your series, just a small part.

@SXR123 wrote:
@Scythe_TH wrote:You're ugly. But I love this. It has a nostalgic old school flash anim feel to it.

LMAO I WAS. but now I'm like super duper good now. I can teach one on one though but if i made a general tut, it wouldnt be as bad as the old ones :]
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

8/26/2012, 2:22 am
it looks ok...just ok...(:

i kinda expected more for the animation...but the story and the voices were pretty good.

"Interesting sig text"

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Youtub10
Novally
Novally
Spritan
Spritan

8/26/2012, 4:36 am
@Scythe, stick them lil' maple syrup animations Cool

@Tal, thanks I guess.

Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

8/26/2012, 4:46 am
i liked the eggman part. that was the best one :3

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardMobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 LOOOLGFRUBENMobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 VrWMv
SXR123
SXR123

8/26/2012, 11:53 am
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:i liked the eggman part. that was the best one :3

That's the eggman in my movie to... I asked the guy who did it to do a voice for novs

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Novally
Novally
Spritan
Spritan

8/26/2012, 5:44 pm
He also voiced the being inside the capsule.

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

8/26/2012, 8:56 pm
@SXR123 wrote:

THAT'S WHERE I REMEMBER YOU FROM! scythe you made that tails doll creepy doll flash forever ago. i still watch that on halloween :3
nov- it's still loading for me Sad

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Awkwar10
Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Pikach11
SXR123
SXR123

8/26/2012, 8:58 pm
@Leaf wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:

THAT'S WHERE I REMEMBER YOU FROM! scythe you made that tails doll creepy doll flash forever ago. i still watch that on halloween :3

we met on Novally's sanctuary?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

8/26/2012, 9:00 pm
what? i was talking about the first time i'd seen one of his flashes...

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Awkwar10
Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Pikach11
Novally
Novally
Spritan
Spritan

8/27/2012, 2:57 am
Lol Leaf that's okay the file size is like 15MB.

Novally
Novally
Spritan
Spritan

9/1/2012, 3:17 am
I will be working on episode two in a while. I am starting college so I wont have much time.

Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/10/2012, 11:45 am
Overall it was very good. I loved the Cinematic feel it gave. Although it was animated very well, the BG music that started playing right when they were about to fight seemed out of place, like you should have waited a couple more seconds to fade it in.

P.S nice voice over SXR :)

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Mobius's Shadow: Odysseus's Hallow Eps 1 Ala_Rubra
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum