NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden Empty Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden

8/15/2012, 7:34 pm

Last edited by NS01 on 8/16/2012, 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden Empty Re: Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden

8/15/2012, 7:58 pm
Dont like the eye, looks too big!
Nice background
really nice effect
needs to be blurred in better!
Thats all
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 7:59 pm
What eye? Quote? That's on the sprite.
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

8/15/2012, 7:59 pm
Lol I missed you animating

IMO when quote spins like the daredevil from looney toons it needs some dust effects

also when he draws up sonic maybe some paint drippings

C:

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden 2lax69
Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden TZmdW
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 8:00 pm
Okay sexy I'll add those

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 8:01 pm
@NS01 wrote:Okay sexy I'll add those
Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden 222

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 8:06 pm
Ah yeah, the soundtrack is Rayman 3 - Hoodoo Sorcerer

Just in case anyone wants to know :3

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

8/15/2012, 8:15 pm
@NS01 wrote:What eye? Quote? That's on the sprite.
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.
LOL dont listen to that fool if ya would have made em do a kamehameha He would have bust a nut LOL

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden Untitl15
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 8:29 pm
Lmfao. You may have a point

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

8/15/2012, 9:31 pm
Lol nice, Quote is like everyone's fav kirbeh xD
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

8/15/2012, 9:34 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:Lol nice, Quote is like everyone's fav kirbeh xD

Knocked Kurbi right down to number 3. that bastard

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden Untitl11
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 9:41 pm
@Face wrote:
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.
LOL dont listen to that fool if ya would have made em do a kamehameha He would have bust a nut LOL
Bitch, stop saying things like that FOOL! I want to know why are you saying that? that face looked wierd no matter what you guys said, i dont give a shit but i stated my point, and no i dont think that every kamehameha i see i will give credit for, i did see some DBZ animations where there needs to be re - creations, seriously, STOP GIVE ME SHIT LIKE THAT, IF YOU DO ONE MORE TIME ILL REPORT THIS, im not going to have shit like that thrown at me! Seriously, Have some fucking manners Prick!
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 9:43 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@Face wrote:
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.
Bitch, stop saying things like that FOOL! I want to know why are you saying that? that face looked wierd no matter what you guys said, i dont give a shit but i stated my point, and no i dont think that every kamehameha i see i will give credit for, i did see some DBZ animations where there needs to be re - creations, seriously, STOP GIVE ME SHIT LIKE THAT, IF YOU DO ONE MORE TIME ILL REPORT THIS, im not going to have shit like that thrown at me! Seriously, Have some fucking manners Prick!

Calm down guyzzzz. Revamped Kurbi's here(easter egg/cameo).

Quotes entire character revolves around that weird shit, you gotta get used to it

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 9:52 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@Face wrote:
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Spoiler:

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden 0d7
>mfw

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 9:57 pm
D; whoaaa slow down guys T^T

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 9:58 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@Face wrote:
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Spoiler:

>mfw

Keep the Corps outta your joke rage. We want no part in it
Mad

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 10:00 pm
Smally small sexy update

http://www.fileize.com/view/e9d3ad02-080/

blehhh I'll add the dust effects later :3

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/15/2012, 10:06 pm
Spoiler:
[quote="Luigiman364"]
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@Face wrote:
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.

i think it's time to turn off your computer
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

8/15/2012, 10:23 pm
This comment is just to remind me to watch the sexyness that's always in ns's flashes tomorrow morning.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden Awkwar10
Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden Pikach11
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/15/2012, 10:30 pm
LOL, i gotta admit, never seen that coming!
NICE WORK NS01, I really like it! Its funny too!
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

8/15/2012, 11:48 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@Face wrote:
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.

Spoiler:

>mfw

OMFG U ACTUALLY POSTED THAT AS A RESPONSE U R A HERO...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

8/16/2012, 12:02 am
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@Face wrote:
Thanks.
Eh seems fine to me.
LOL report me to who? this aint the Wii lil man.Im just pulling your hoe card Deal with it bro. And like I said "fool" is just something I say its not meant in a insulting way......everything else..was LOL Sorry NS01 for the disrespect of your thread bro

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden Untitl15
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

8/16/2012, 12:07 am
Hey, who has some problem with Luigibro, has with me >:c
Anyways guys, we should get on topic with this.
Very nice NS.. (you smexy bastard:3)

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

8/16/2012, 12:45 am
Dat be mad sexy not much but still sexy

Aege and Quote vs Kixx and Jayden 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

8/16/2012, 1:05 am
Wow your animating now, it looks sick but that highway looks a bit odd for the type of city you put in but other than that pretty cool.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum