Go down
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Empty All-Star Bank Robbery Mission!

8/8/2012, 2:06 pm
It is for all Characters of any anime ( SORRY FAN CHARACTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED) to participate in this very interesting event to be able to form a team to ROB A BANK!!! Each character will have a role in this Collaboration Mission!. For example, Goku or anyone can be used to make attraction outside the bank or Espio can be used to sneak into the Security room through all the security cams and deactivate the security around the laser.
OK, full Mission Breifing:
You are to take a part and participate in a team of 11 (Not soccer) to steal a bank, each person will choose his favourite character from ANY ANIME IN THE WORLD! Though, for you to be chosen, your character must be really unique and outstanding to be able to have a good part in this collab, i will not take in any side kick that just stands there and depends on others (For example, Amy).

Specifications:
FPS - 30
Canvas Size - 600w x 450h
Stage Background - Black ( You need this )
Script - Action Script 2.0 ( DO NOT USE )
Text - NON, There will be use of some sound clips, nothing else!
Flash Version - ANY ( I have flash CS6 which will be used! )
Music Sound Track - Any, if i find it good ill leave it, if not ill remove it and replace it with my own
Entry level - You need to be an animator, show me your current skill (You will join even if you arent that good, just to see what to expect) and then tell me the char you want to join with
Other material on V-Cam - Just download this V-Cam, dont put your names though, they will be in the credits! LINK: http://www.fileize.com/view/1ae9bc01-d17/

Thanks!

1. WaelAlzFlash
2. FFMAY

Last edited by WaelAlzFlash on 8/8/2012, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Empty Re: All-Star Bank Robbery Mission!

8/8/2012, 2:40 pm
Stop making collabs D:<

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 2:57 pm
NOOOOO, CANT STOP! NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

8/8/2012, 3:22 pm
seriously you can't have two collabs open at once i don't think. sxr'll clear it up later on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Awkwar10
All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Pikach11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

8/8/2012, 3:25 pm
@NS01 wrote:Stop making collabs D:<
I strongly agree

All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Untitl15
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 4:20 pm
Why? Its not your business really? i finished my part for the first collab and all im doing is waiting for the others to finish theirs!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 5:04 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:Why? Its not your business really? i finished my part for the first collab and all im doing is waiting for the others to finish theirs!
take it from someone who's been here kid when you stretch yo self out so thin nothing gets done.I understand that you are done with you're part but you should stick with that one collab staying on the other members asses (Our laziness here is notorious) then once its complete move to the next. A Making all these will spread out your determinate and ALL of your collabs will suffer. As spritains we don't want to see that happen...(Again) so it is kinda our business. in other words.....WE JUST TRYING TO HELP YO BITCH ASS! LOL

WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 5:18 pm
Well i like the first explaination, it sounded nicer, anyway, So what do i do, ask for this to be locked?
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 5:51 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:Well i like the first explaination, it sounded nicer, anyway, So what do i do, ask for this to be locked?
Whats done is done,If you think you can keep up with both go for it....good luck

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

8/8/2012, 6:21 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:It is for all Characters of any anime
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:Espio
WAT.

@WaelAlzFlash wrote:You are to take a part and participate in a team of 11 (Not soccer) to steal a bank
WAT.

@WaelAlzFlash wrote:favourite character from ANY ANIME IN THE WORLD!

@WaelAlzFlash wrote:For example, Amy

WWWWAAAAAATTTT

I am now going to pick at every little thing wrong with this collab. No offense, this is just for FUTURE collabs you want to make.

First of all, absolutely NO sonic characters are apart of anime. none. zip. nada.

Secondly, this idea... this idea most likely wouldn't work because They're all heroes and heroes don't usually steal.

Third, Picking a character out of the usual would PROBABLY be a much better idea then picking characters that everyone chooses. Sonic, shadow, luffy, goku, etc. all are overused and overdone characters that EVERYONE USES. So picking a character like tails, amy, gohan, or any other one piece characters would probably get you some originality points.

Now, lets look at your specs.
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:Specifications:
FPS - 30
Canvas Size - 600w x 450h
Stage Background - Black ( You need this )
Script - Action Script 2.0 ( DO NOT USE )
Text - NON, There will be use of some sound clips, nothing else!
Flash Version - ANY ( I have flash CS6 which will be used! )
Music Sound Track - Any, if i find it good ill leave it, if not ill remove it and replace it with my own
Entry level - You need to be an animator, show me your current skill (You will join even if you arent that good, just to see what to expect)

First of all, it doesn't really matter what your Stage background color is, it really doesn't have that much of an impact on your flash. it's just kinda... there. Secondly, having flash cs6 is probably one of the biggest problems with this flash. just because you have it doesn't mean that you can convert files like flash 8 or cs3. Which is what the majority of us here use. So yeah, big problem there.

Another problem is your music thingy. WTF. "You can have your own music, but if I think it sucks, fuck you i'm changing it." Is pretty much what you're saying. if you give people the freedom to have whatever music they want then deal with the choice they make. If you want to choose your own music than choose it yourself and tell them not to worry about it.

Next is your actionscript... seriously? first of all, EVERYONE HERE USES AS2. or at least the majority of us. what you said there is confusing "ACTION SCRIPT: AS2, DON'T USE IT. USE AS3 INSTEAD." wouldn't it make more sense to just tell us to use AS3 instead of putting AS2 and then (YEAH DON'T USE IT)

Lastly is your V-cam. If i'm taking part in a collab i'm damn well putting my name on the V-cam. I want people to know that I did that exact part, having your name in the credits is nice, but it'll just be there, no one will know what part you did and who to point out who's part they liked the most. that's why they put their names there, so people know who to point out if they liked a particular part, an example would be:

There is a part in a collab where Sonic is running across the earth, jumps up onto a cliff and does a few flips. I put my name there so people say "man, SXR's part was awesome!" instead of saying, "That part where sonic was running across the ground was awesome!" People like credit. They like being known for their work instead of not being noticed.

all in all, the collab idea is cool, but picking anime characters, powerful mother fuckers like goku, would make this collab PRETTY MUCH SUCK. I mean, considering goku can BLOW UP A PLANET, defeats the purpose of distracting guards that he could easily blow to bits with literally looking in their direction.

Seriously, I like the collab idea, it's actually really good, but picking characters who beat up giant ass opponents on a daily basis and who fight for good, to steal a from a bank... eeh... it just wouldn't work.

All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 6:38 pm
Thanks SXR, i know what you mean, this is why im aiming into balance this out, this means also the guards will be powerful if the heroes are powerfull
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

8/8/2012, 6:44 pm
wow sxr can't believe you completely forgot about sonic x.

and there are plenty of anime to choose from. not just dbz and one piece.

well regardless i don't really see this working out for some reason.

All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Ichigo10
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 6:50 pm
Dont worry dude, once you join, ill give you a full explanation, i know its hard to understand, but all i need is some contributers!
SXR123
SXR123

8/8/2012, 7:09 pm
@5h0ck wrote:wow sxr can't believe you completely forgot about sonic x.

I didn't forget. I purposely didn't bring it up. It's not really an anime. and even if it is, that doesn't make sonic an anime character.

also Wael, I would suggest giving a full explanation to people before they join, so they know what they're getting into. secondly, making the guards powerful isn't going to solve anything. Besides, you have no say in the matter if the other animators decide to have the characters wipe the floor with the guards.

also, you haven't given anyone to BE the guards. for a collab like this, you have to give people something to go with.

Sprites of a bank, sprites of the guards, the money, the goal, etc.

your collab is too messed up and it doesn't seem to be really planned out.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

8/8/2012, 7:33 pm
@SXR123 wrote:SXR's over-done criticism of le organization of le collab

TL;DR

>All be use CS3 and flash 8, fuck your CS6
>Fuck you, I be use own music
>We am all be use AS2 so fuck u
>Am put name on vcam anyway, faggot
>Idea is be good
>Powerful animu faggot skanks that pwotect world then get beat up make collab suck
>Ur a faggot

All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 7:38 pm
NONONO, leave that stuff to me, i have all of that stuff ready before hand lol!
Acid
Acid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

8/8/2012, 7:38 pm
Plus, Stop Making So Many Threads.

All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Tumblr_m5vjqaYp1G1r0zqt5o1_400
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 7:39 pm
Nah, i will do as many as i like, since i have an idea and some info its ok isnt it SXR123?
the rules dont say anything about this!
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

8/8/2012, 8:05 pm
perhaps you should put a list of available parts of the heist(such as infiltration, hacking, safeopener, ect)

as well as supply bg's for both inside and outside the bank like sxr said. i don't plan on joining anyways but that info will be usefull for people who do want to join.

All-Star Bank Robbery Mission! Ichigo10
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 8:28 pm
That stuff will be PM'd to people who are actually interested in this, seriously whats the point of putting it there if till now only one person joined?
SXR123
SXR123

8/8/2012, 8:46 pm
People like to know what they're getting into before they do it. The least you could do is provide us with an animation on what it's going to be like, give us an example, something that we can see and maybe want to do.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 9:02 pm
Ok, that can be prepared!
SXR123
SXR123

8/8/2012, 9:14 pm
good, give us something to go on. maybe it'll be interesting.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/8/2012, 9:50 pm
YEP TOMMORROW, NOW ITS ABOUT 4:00 here lolz i mean 4:00 AM
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

8/8/2012, 9:53 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:FFMAY
where have i heard that name before?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum