Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

THE DEAL  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE DEAL

8/6/2012, 5:16 pm
its from one of my fav game as a kid xenogears

___________________________________________________________________________________________

THE DEAL  - Page 2 Untitl15
aduvivier1
aduvivier1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-06-19

8/6/2012, 5:22 pm
thanx man, gonna take me a while to get back into animating cuz I lost everything but at least I know the song
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/6/2012, 8:29 pm
@Face wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:Oh i just picked one more thing, its very wierd to put emotions in text, you should just write it in, it sounds more like reading a book, and now, i am not confused, for a scene like that, it needs to show the scenary clearly enough to show that its a very new place to Inu and he is surprised, and add more text to this, something like him wondering about where he is!
putting emotion in a sprite vid altogether is hard,but like I said just having sprite chars beating the hell out of each other is not enough.You have to try to get your audience to feel what the main char feels,to get them emotionally invested into your story or its just another sprite fight (LOL)

this so damn much
I don't really like sprites because it's pretty hard to do something different than actually make 'em fight. It's possible, but very hard. One thing that helps is knowing alot about spriting, really. That way you can play around more with different poses and facial expressions.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

8/6/2012, 8:36 pm
But that's the challenge leo

___________________________________________________________________________________________

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

8/6/2012, 8:46 pm
@Leo wrote:
@Face wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:Oh i just picked one more thing, its very wierd to put emotions in text, you should just write it in, it sounds more like reading a book, and now, i am not confused, for a scene like that, it needs to show the scenary clearly enough to show that its a very new place to Inu and he is surprised, and add more text to this, something like him wondering about where he is!
putting emotion in a sprite vid altogether is hard,but like I said just having sprite chars beating the hell out of each other is not enough.You have to try to get your audience to feel what the main char feels,to get them emotionally invested into your story or its just another sprite fight (LOL)

this so damn much
I don't really like sprites because it's pretty hard to do something different than actually make 'em fight. It's possible, but very hard. One thing that helps is knowing alot about spriting, really. That way you can play around more with different poses and facial expressions.
Or you can just move onto drawn animation Razz

THE DEAL  - Page 2 Lorde
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

8/6/2012, 9:08 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Leo wrote:
@Face wrote:

this so damn much
stop speaking nonsense man......oh wait your were talking to Leo...LOL

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

8/6/2012, 9:32 pm
Sieghart wrote:
@Leo wrote:
@Face wrote:

this so damn much

which is what i've been trying to do
the problem is
to do that you need to know how to draw *siggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

8/7/2012, 8:19 am
@Face wrote:its from one of my fav game as a kid xenogears

Sounds like Binaural beats

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

9/19/2012, 8:10 pm
you know Ive been thinking should I have made him all see through and blue like a spirit?

THE DEAL  - Page 2 Png-5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum