Go down
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Pokemon! The players perspective! Empty Pokemon! The players perspective!

on 8/3/2012, 12:00 am
Well i wanted to make some kind of pokemon post. Since i have rarely run into pokemon arguments on here (but they exist) i think there should at least be a pokemon topic to do it in. The main idea is to talk about pokemon, certatin pokemon like how useful do you think they are, what kinda movesets would you recommend, if possible what is your ideal EV spread for certain pokemon things like tht. Theres already a pokemon WiFi battle topic here so if u wanna challenge someone... u could... do it here... im just sayin theres already a topic for tht. so yeah post at ur own risk. This is meant to be a general pokemon post so plz don't feel tied down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Pokemon! The players perspective! 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Pokemon! The players perspective! Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
TehKrazeh1
TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2012-08-02

Pokemon! The players perspective! Empty Re: Pokemon! The players perspective!

on 8/3/2012, 12:05 am
Porygon-Z.
Speed.
Special attack.
Moveset range.
Power.
'Nuff said.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokemon! The players perspective! TrainercardssPokemon! The players perspective! Trainercardbw
Those cards have real info, so if you wanna battle me, those are my FCs, my teams, and badges (I have all 16 for SS and I beat Red, so yeah).
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Pokemon! The players perspective! Empty Re: Pokemon! The players perspective!

on 8/3/2012, 12:12 am
umm... alright its a start.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Pokemon! The players perspective! 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Pokemon! The players perspective! Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum