Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Empty Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir

8/2/2012, 8:03 pm
Finally completed, HERE, ENJOY!
*NEEDS CNC
http://www.fileize.com/files/f2d03b3a/b10/Goku_Try_Out.swf
What do you think?
I didnt move the V-Cam, i think it should stay like this!
TehKrazeh1
TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2012-08-02

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Empty Re: Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir

8/2/2012, 8:05 pm
Nice, but maybe slight movement of the V-Cam would be alright at least.

Btw, why is one part of the bg inside the flash, but the rest is just the normal blue bg?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir TrainercardssGoku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Trainercardbw
Those cards have real info, so if you wanna battle me, those are my FCs, my teams, and badges (I have all 16 for SS and I beat Red, so yeah).
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Empty Re: Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir

8/2/2012, 8:14 pm
@TehKrazeh1 wrote:Nice, but maybe slight movement of the V-Cam would be alright at least.

Btw, why is one part of the bg inside the flash, but the rest is just the normal blue bg?
Not Bothered to add a background, i may do though!
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

8/2/2012, 9:49 pm
do us a favor and stop using the full screen. it's annoying.

and... eeh, I dunno. it's not much.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

8/3/2012, 12:15 am
Holy shit batman!

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
TehKrazeh1
TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Spritan

8/3/2012, 12:19 am
NDS wrote:Holy shit batman!

Hm? There's no lagg...

EDIT: Oh, nvm, I was on low quality lol.

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir TrainercardssGoku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Trainercardbw
Those cards have real info, so if you wanna battle me, those are my FCs, my teams, and badges (I have all 16 for SS and I beat Red, so yeah).
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

8/3/2012, 2:23 am
the sounds don't match the flying.
they would be better for a take off.

"Interesting sig text"

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Youtub10
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

8/3/2012, 2:51 am
@Tal wrote:the sounds don't match the flying.

Your right and this is pretty much just effects spam and new sprites to your old animation so not much. It doesn't look like you added much effort to the clouds or background.

How about some CnC tho

I like the idea but what you need to do is make Goku smaller because right now he's in the face of the camera and with the aura your using and the effects of the camera and clouds you can't see shit. So after making Goku smaller, then work on the clouds and background, make the clouds fly past Goku and him dodge if you want or w/e just make it look like some cool crap. If you want more detail on that, tween him from side to side, to get that effect. Now that aura effect doesn't look right because it goes up and then behind him, it should only stay behind him unless he's stopping, maybe just keep it behind him and have it move or something.

So yeah I hope I gave you allright CnC
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

8/3/2012, 2:57 am
^ this man speaks truth. listen to him.

"Interesting sig text"

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Youtub10
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/3/2012, 7:42 am
LOL Its a sprite test, i was aiming for sprite critiques, i know all that stuff, im going to add that stuff once im putting it in a real animation!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

8/3/2012, 8:07 am
@Kane wrote:
@Tal wrote:the sounds don't match the flying.

Your right and this is pretty much just effects spam and new sprites to your old animation so not much. It doesn't look like you added much effort to the clouds or background.

How about some CnC tho

I like the idea but what you need to do is make Goku smaller because right now he's in the face of the camera and with the aura your using and the effects of the camera and clouds you can't see shit. So after making Goku smaller, then work on the clouds and background, make the clouds fly past Goku and him dodge if you want or w/e just make it look like some cool crap. If you want more detail on that, tween him from side to side, to get that effect. Now that aura effect doesn't look right because it goes up and then behind him, it should only stay behind him unless he's stopping, maybe just keep it behind him and have it move or something.

So yeah I hope I gave you allright CnC
Guys I think he just put the scene together and was so happy with it he posted it here...and really aren't we all guilty of doing that at least once? Or wanting to,look dude next time just put alil more effort into you presentation.

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Untitl15
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/3/2012, 11:26 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh shit thats one word
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

8/3/2012, 11:57 pm
you should make the vcam shake once goku turns super sayan 2 and add the blue electricity that comes out of his body and make him smaller so you could see the clouds
TehKrazeh1
TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Spritan

8/4/2012, 12:39 am
So yes, advice, use it.

Very Happy

WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

8/4/2012, 8:37 pm
I WILL GUYS!!!
I WAS GOING TO USE IT ANYWAY!
TehKrazeh1
TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Spritan

8/4/2012, 9:41 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:I WILL GUYS!!!
I WAS GOING TO USE IT ANYWAY!

Goku SSJ - SSJ2 Transformation InAir Asante-u-mad-bro2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum