TehKrazeh1
TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2012-08-02

The Battles and FCs Thread Empty The Battles and FCs Thread

on 8/2/2012, 2:46 am
Got friend codes to share and battles and games you wanna play with others? Share it here!

I'll start: My FCs are on the trainer cards in my sig.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Battles and FCs Thread TrainercardssThe Battles and FCs Thread Trainercardbw
Those cards have real info, so if you wanna battle me, those are my FCs, my teams, and badges (I have all 16 for SS and I beat Red, so yeah).
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Battles and FCs Thread Empty Re: The Battles and FCs Thread

on 8/2/2012, 9:53 am
yer new here, so it ain't your fault, but this belongs in the video game topic, don werry. i'mma move it for ya The Battles and FCs Thread 364988687

there are actually topics with friend code topics already... but i'm to lazy to do anything about it right now (just woke up) I'll deal with it later

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Battles and FCs Thread Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
TehKrazeh1
TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2012-08-02

The Battles and FCs Thread Empty Re: The Battles and FCs Thread

on 8/2/2012, 5:37 pm
Alright then, lock/ delete/ do whatever you do to this then please.

The Battles and FCs Thread TrainercardssThe Battles and FCs Thread Trainercardbw
Those cards have real info, so if you wanna battle me, those are my FCs, my teams, and badges (I have all 16 for SS and I beat Red, so yeah).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum