Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Kuro dragon sprite sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuro dragon sprite sheet

on 7/30/2012, 7:21 pm
both have the same voice actor

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kuro dragon sprite sheet - Page 2 Untitl15
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 7/30/2012, 7:29 pm
.............. Wait wha? ive heard dante... and ive heard ken.... cannot hear the resemblance. Which dante nd which ken? just so wer clear.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Kuro dragon sprite sheet - Page 2 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Kuro dragon sprite sheet - Page 2 Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 7:35 pm
ssf4 ken mvc 3 dante

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 11:30 pm
Wow... what? aww, no... no way. well fuck, alright then yeah. its just, wow kuro is NOTHING like dante so mayb i instinctively thought no. hm.

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

Kuro dragon sprite sheet - Page 2 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 9:35 am
I cant really pin down his personalty,Like to say mojo is like kid goku,Luffy,inuyasha,Aang.

Kuro is like (fill in the rest)

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 10:03 am
The calm coolness of Huey freeman, The sense of self duty like naruto, and a battle personality much like adult Gohan before he became mystic gohan. For this generation sheet anyways. im working on ideas for his next ones personality. but thats a looong time from now.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 12:45 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:The calm coolness of Huey freeman, The sense of self duty like naruto, and a battle personality much like adult Gohan before he became mystic gohan. For this generation sheet anyways. im working on ideas for his next ones personality. but thats a looong time from now.
.......I dont know how to animate that......so wait hes cool and calm,but he gets angry easily??

also since this is the first/weakest ver of him (story wise) his powers are at low levels? like his kamehameha is at lvl 1 like this?

or is he more like Uub

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 3:52 pm
Lmao good times. Anywho the sprites your using are second generation. So yeah. hes an uub. Also yes, hes cool and calm in most situations. but does have a short fuse in a battle. Only in a battle though he seems to only get mad through a fight.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 5:18 pm
.....hmmm mojo might need some help for this fool if hes a the dbz lvl

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 7/31/2012, 8:55 pm
@Face wrote:.....hmmm mojo might need some help for this fool if hes a the dbz lvl
Just get Kurbi to piss him off, and while he's not thinking straight, Mojo will wail on him

Kuro dragon sprite sheet - Page 2 Untitl11
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 9:59 pm
Lolz i hope you don't mean a misdirected sneak attack. Cuz those reflexes from training with the iron fist might prove a challenge. though pissin him off is a great...(and horrible) idea.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 10:09 pm
I was thinking more along the lines of some magical support by mojo crews healer

Kuro dragon sprite sheet - Page 2 Untitl26

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 12:13 am
Lolz oh right, kuros got a gang too. but hes the only one in sprite form so tht susx. but yeah as soon as im able to obtain this family itll be all over the series. (if its still not finished by then)

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 8/1/2012, 9:11 am
I met StickofDoom once I think it was ethier on Novally or some other site I was on before...

I can't believe he gave you Kuro sprites already but in retrospect he's working on new sprites for his game for the guy so it would make the first gen obsolete
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 9:45 am
-Kuro better be the only member of that crew who's that damn strong.
-@Face: Kuro would kill the healer
-Kurbi would use clones to piss him off, he doesnt want none of that rage

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 9:56 am
@D3Anims wrote:-Kuro better be the only member of that crew who's that damn strong.
seriously Kuro is really over powered
LOL you want to see rage and power let any member of Mojo's crew come to harm before his eyes...
Kurbi can get it too I was planning on mojo testing his might on as my Spritas FC's as I can get.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 10:49 am
@Face wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:-Kuro better be the only member of that crew who's that damn strong.
seriously Kuro is really over powered
LOL you want to see rage and power let any member of Mojo's crew come to harm before his eyes...
Kurbi can get it too I was planning on mojo testing his might on as my Spritas FC's as I can get.

Yeah, he is a bit toooo strong. Kurbi wont get it, he knows better

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 12:24 pm
lmao. Well tell ya guys what. There will be showcases of his skillz in practicality here and there. against different foes, and in different situations.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 12:57 pm
no worries Mojo is acquainted with fighting opponents stronger than himself in fact thats what makes him so strong, this battle will be awesome

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 4:52 pm
Well there. they have something in common. lolol. have fun.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/2/2012, 1:02 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Well there. they have something in common. lolol. have fun.
LOL Like who? at this point who is stronger than him he seems so overpowered,who does he fight thats stronger?

*THE2ndNarutox* Lets see who does Kuro fight thats a bit stronger then him......well tied with "Jesus" once... LOL

*Face* WHAT???

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/7/2013, 6:17 am
Hey do any of you guys still have this sheet 2nd gen? if so could you post link to it the one the 2nd naruto posted is dead.

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/15/2013, 11:01 pm
Still lookin? XD

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/16/2013, 7:26 am
Yea no one ever responded Don't you still have it?

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/16/2013, 10:56 am
Yup I do. Ill pm u in a bit.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum