THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Kuro dragon sprite sheet Empty Kuro dragon sprite sheet

on 7/28/2012, 11:17 am
The sheet im trying to host is apparently too large or corrupted to host here. Every other site either makes the image too small or butchers the whole sheet. Someone help quickly...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Kuro dragon sprite sheet 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Kuro dragon sprite sheet Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Kuro dragon sprite sheet Empty Re: Kuro dragon sprite sheet

on 7/28/2012, 1:18 pm
have you tried imageshack?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kuro dragon sprite sheet Untitl11
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 2:34 pm
Yeah i have. they wer the first. geez did they kill it...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 2:44 pm
put the sheet on a .fla file and upload that onto mediafire

Then if people want the sheet, they can simply open the fla file, publish it as a png(after making the canvas size match the image size), then voila! They have the sheet

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 2:54 pm
theres an idea. or mayb i can just upload it as a png file anyways.

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 3:27 pm
Ok sorry everyone for the double but here we are. http://www.mediafire.com/?z27zowjh5cwln2v This is the first generation kuro dragon sheet. the original creator StickofDoom is kind of on low profile. college getting busier nd whatnot. But is all good with me giving out the first gen sheet. There are 3 generations of this character but i wont be slamming those out for a while. just to tease really. So without further ado here it is.

Bio(original): His back story is still in the making considering hes going to have a game out i think ill let that speak for itself soon.

My Bio: As for my bio he is the yin in your yang, the black to your white. Of all things that could have been opposite he was created to bring balance. To all things. At the beginning of my series we find that he had joined sides with a certain faction(no spoilers) but someday will learn of his true destiny.

His powers/personality: He can't fly or anything(he chooses not to). Though he is quite speedy, but this is due to his enhanced reflexes from the intense training he received as a young dragon. He is honest... to a fault. and isn't afraid to let his feelings be known. He has trained with some of the best there are. but still has much to learn. Some examples are Son Goku, the iron fist, and Yusuke Urameshi. (just to name a few). He has a very very VERY excellent grasp on his combat skills and knows his limits are high but not as high as he would like sometimes. Being the future harbinger of balance he has a very different sense of right and wrong. More different than some may be comfortable with. Making him easier or harder to get along with depending on the person. He is humble most of the time but prefers to beat his way out of situations rather than solve them. It just happens to work for him most of the time. implying that he is very fortunate. fortunate enough where you can call it a weapon, like Master chiefs uncanny way of always finding a weapon somewhere... also being a dragon has allowed him to gain pyro kinetic abilities. He has a muscle mass that far exceeds many others though it does not seem so at face value, but when you see him jump it's hard to deny. He is formidable in all ranges naturally but hes an absolute monster at close combat. Fisticuffs with him is not recommended. For ANY reason.

Weaknesses: Ok so first off water, won't work. idc what you think. That only pisses him off. remember that. However his weaknesses are... interesting. Whether theyre easy to exploit or not, you be the judge. He was diagnosed with a multiple personality disorder. One could say schizophrenia but... well hes not kidding, he actually does have someone else in there. The downside of being the embodiment of balance, you get chaotic counterpart. He just hates having him around. Cannot stand the fact that its there. but he is. Sometimes in mid battle he'll have a random mental argument with it. Throwing him off balance. This has almost gotten him killed in 6 occasions. Youd think hed learn after that but tht is another thing. He's headstrong and does not learn non combative things very well, if he ends up in a battle of wits he is almost sure to lose. Someone far more intelligent will have the easiest time fighting him. doesnt mean theyll win. it just means they have the best chance. Hes hard to hold down, but once you do subdue him he cools down quickly. Speaking of which he HAS to cool down if he fights too long, otherwise mr chaos over there is gonna step in and boy you don't want that. Neither does he. So far only one person has incurred that wrath (surprisingly he lived).

Thats about it for the parts tht need to be known rly. There is more than meets the eye to him, just wait, watch, and see what kinda feats he accomplishes!

If ya do use him id really love to see how creative you can be. he has a very versatile moveset so have fun!

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

on 7/28/2012, 8:57 pm
I'd like to use him, he's an interesting one. But he is overpowered in my opinion lol either way we shall see
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 7/28/2012, 9:40 pm
FUCK MEDIA FIRE AINT WORKING T_________T

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/29/2012, 12:04 am
R u sure? i just clicked the link and its fine... ill put up a sendspace one up just to be sure.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/81z68f

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 7/29/2012, 7:15 am
A few things bro first (and I think I told you this before)he seems way too powerful of a char from his bio. also I saw the vid so I know he can use kamehameha,from goku but how many other dbz attacks can he do and Yusuke too huh is that more for brawling or energy attacks? speaking of which is he a brawler,ninja,magic user,kung fu guy, or (my god) ALL.and the design by StickofDoom is more chibi this one is awkwardly too tall is there a smaller ver and on his vids on youtube showcase him as a fire type so his bio,is that something you made up or he did or you too together?

Kuro dragon sprite sheet Untitl15
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/29/2012, 10:23 am
Training with goku taught him to focus his natural ki. Kamehameha is all the DBZ hes gonna get. He is more of a brawler then anything else. Until later on that will change, im not sure how though. The other bio that is up there(the larger one) is an original bio for the series that ive put him in. Yea he and i kinda had some thoughts pooled in together for that one. Fire type yes. You can douse his flames with water all good. but u cant douse him directly. that will just make him mad. This should imply that he is not fond of water or aquatic environments. Like sonic, he isn't gonna do well at all underwater. The sprite design u see here is generation one. The version im using gen 2. and perhaps could release it if demand got large enough. Though i switch between generations here and there. There is a size difference. But the sprites your talking about (face) are completely different. those are super exclusive to a game hes making. I don't even have those sprites yet. Yusuke was for da brawlin yeah. his energy attacks (minus the kamehameha) are entirely fire based. all of them. Btw i think i need to reiterate tht chaotic side IS NOT A CANNON WEAPON like say a hollowfied ichigo. He cannot rely upon it and it is something TRYING to kill him. He doesnt have a super mode, he has rage. Inexplicable rage. Get him mad. I dare you. I really made his weakness this way to force the imagination into actually exploiting them. Upon second thought i think i will release the second gen, that way you guys have more to play with. Cool

Last edited by THE2ndNarutox on 7/29/2012, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/29/2012, 10:25 am
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fq4cjn There we go. generation two. Srry for the double.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/29/2012, 11:57 am
For the Gen2 sheet:

Open Gimp/firefowrks

select the green with the magic wand

click on select all

click delete.

Get rid of the green fillings, it hurts the integrity of the sheet
============================

I like the idea of his short temper being a weakness, since people cant think straight when blinded by rage, but what type of rage are we talking about?

normal rage, a feral rage, crazy rampage rage, hulk rage, or a "I no longer care for my well being"type of rage?

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/29/2012, 12:48 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Training with goku taught him to focus his natural ki. Kamehameha is all the DBZ hes gonna get. He is more of a brawler then anything else. Until later on that will change, im not sure how though. The other bio that is up there(the larger one) is an original bio for the series that ive put him in. Yea he and i kinda had some thoughts pooled in together for that one. Fire type yes. You can douse his flames with water all good. but u cant douse him directly. that will just make him mad. This should imply that he is not fond of water or aquatic environments. Like sonic, he isn't gonna do well at all underwater. The sprite design u see here is generation one. The version im using gen 2. and perhaps could release it if demand got large enough. Though i switch between generations here and there. There is a size difference. But the sprites your talking about (face) are completely different. those are super exclusive to a game hes making. I don't even have those sprites yet. Yusuke was for da brawlin yeah. his energy attacks (minus the kamehameha) are entirely fire based. all of them. Btw i think i need to reiterate tht chaotic side IS NOT A CANNON WEAPON like say a hollowfied ichigo. He cannot rely upon it and it is something TRYING to kill him. He doesnt have a super mode, he has rage. Inexplicable rage. Get him mad. I dare you. I really made his weakness this way to force the imagination into actually exploiting them. Upon second thought i think i will release the second gen, that way you guys have more to play with. Cool
ok so he's a fire type brawler with a kamehameha.ok I can work with that,also yea my mind did go to hollow ichigo when you said chaotic personalty.hmmm I getting some ideas here......hey can he absorb fire like eat it?

also I like this 2nd ver

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/29/2012, 8:58 pm
Nah he can't. Though wouldnt that suck for when he meets natsu face to face lolz

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 1:27 pm
Srry for the double, but if you guys want a basic movelist for him i can whip one up for you. he does have one.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 2:38 pm
YEA whos a good voice for him? or can I just pick one?

Last edited by Face on 7/30/2012, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 3:09 pm
I might record my own voice for him x3

He should sound okay in Japanese lol

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 7/30/2012, 3:39 pm
@NS01 wrote:I might record my own voice for him x3

yer japanese? o_o

Kuro dragon sprite sheet Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 3:56 pm
thinking of ken ssf4/dante mvc3

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 4:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:

yer japanese? o_o
YOSH!

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 4:52 pm
To be honest there isn't a voice for him... ive been looking for one myself. If i could give him one i would say Gohan. Since he goes through a mega time skip. by having a kid(ish) then teen ish then adult ish phase through the sprites i have for him. but hey if you guys think another voice is better then go for it.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 6:43 pm
LOL Gohan?? really? well I went with ken/dante

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 6:53 pm
@SXR123 wrote:

yer japanese? o_o

Lol no. I am Asian. I can speak different Asian languages including Japanese.

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 7:08 pm
@Face wrote:LOL Gohan?? really? well I went with ken/dante

Well hey if kens what ya like then go for it. Dante might not make a fit though.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum