AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Empty Re: Not so new Kirby fc

on 7/31/2012, 2:44 pm
@Leaf wrote:I took your test and got four. Suck it.
Did you read what four says? .-.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 7/31/2012, 4:39 pm
The same as it did for 1,2,3, and 5. Which was way better than 6+
edit: Yes! Level five!
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 5:46 pm
"Meh, it could be better, but it's pretty good." .-.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 7/31/2012, 8:53 pm
@Kane wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:You need to take the Unoriginality Test I made. Seriously.

That was dog man seriously.

Your such an ass, grow up or get out.

There are no other green kirbies out there, let alone with a cap with wings on it that uses a sword. Fucking calm your farm, if anything your unoriginal for making minecraft with maplesprites. Jeez

PS: I looked around and I realized your a complete douche, fucking stop it
Spoiler:
Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Tumblr_m6m0hvNEGN1r356ip

I gotta 2 Cool

@AaronKun wrote:"Meh, it could be better, but it's pretty good." .-.
Well....you arent exactly the proctor of originality in this site. There can never be a 100% original creation, there will always be influences in ideas

Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Untitl11
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 10:01 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Kane wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:You need to take the Unoriginality Test I made. Seriously.

That was dog man seriously.

Your such an ass, grow up or get out.

There are no other green kirbies out there, let alone with a cap with wings on it that uses a sword. Fucking calm your farm, if anything your unoriginal for making minecraft with maplesprites. Jeez

PS: I looked around and I realized your a complete douche, fucking stop it
Spoiler:
Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Tumblr_m6m0hvNEGN1r356ip

I gotta 2 Cool

@AaronKun wrote:"Meh, it could be better, but it's pretty good." .-.
Well....you arent exactly the proctor of originality in this site. There can never be a 100% original creation, there will always be influences in ideas

Let's see if you can quote me saying I was the absolute standard for being the most original. No? You can't quote that? Then don't accuse me of saying that. I just took the most common features of characters and put them on a list. It's up to you to take the test and make your characters better or not.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 10:24 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
Let's see if you can quote me saying I was the absolute standard for being the most original. No? You can't quote that? Then don't accuse me of saying that. I just took the most common features of characters and put them on a list. It's up to you to take the test and make your characters better or not.

Im not saying you said you were -_- Im just saying your test doesnt really mean that a character is truly "original", it simply says that the char meets your standards of originality. The test doesnt determine whether or not the char is in need of improvement, it determines whether or not you personally think it needs improvement. Its basically a test on your opinion on the char based on small factors, that you yourself listed.

And quite being so defensive >.>

Things like lacking a family, being abused, being a douche/bully, having a different eye color are traits that are found in lots of different people as well as characters, those are real situation/details, hence a real character would have to have some sort of background.

From the looks of it, to meet your standard of Originality, the character would have to have no family, somehow come into existence on its own, have the same eye color as the rest of its species, have no emotions, etc. Thats not a char thats a robot.

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 10:56 pm
So I read through everything and instead of replying I say that^. Cept imagine I said it in a way that prevents further argument.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Awkwar10
Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Pikach11
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 11:05 pm
What are you talking about? I never said you had to have no family. I never said you'd have to have the same eye color. I never said no emotions. I simply listed the overused, and the rest is up to you.

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 9:50 am
According to the test, you add up the details and the total is listed as the score at the bottom.

A bunch of family stuff was listed in details, so was having a different eye color than the rest of its kind, and being emotionless was under the part where you subtract points.

Even the scoring said that just a 1 was in need of improvement, so to truly be original, you'd have to get a 0

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 10:36 am
@D3Anims wrote:According to the test, you add up the details and the total is listed as the score at the bottom.

A bunch of family stuff was listed in details, so was having a different eye color than the rest of its kind, and being emotionless was under the part where you subtract points.

Even the scoring said that just a 1 was in need of improvement, so to truly be original, you'd have to get a 0

You've got that wrong. Past this comment there will be no more discussion on this.
"They do not care much about others" not "Emotionless".
"Their eyes are an unusual color" not, a "different color than their species".
The reason you'd need a perfect 0 to be original (which still isn't truly original imo, I softened up the test for you people) is because you'd need to be at LEAST free of all the cliche details to be semi-original. If I had made this test to make your character 100% original you'd be there taking the test all week. Seriously.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 4/18/2013, 3:29 pm
Bump!

Hey besides elect abilities....can Leaf know/have Sword skills Attacks?

Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Untitl15
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/18/2013, 4:59 pm
Ew, Aaron's post was the last one made. Yeah Face, he can... does... if you think of something to do with a sword he'll be ableto do it.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Awkwar10
Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Pikach11
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/19/2013, 2:03 am
WTF, Aaron! What happened to him? ;-;.

Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 4/19/2013, 7:14 am
he wanted to be banned...And so he was. the end.

Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 4/19/2013, 10:06 am
@Ping wrote:WTF, Aaron! What happened to him? ;-;.

the topic for it is in the general section. Look for it. I granted his wish Very Happy

Not so new Kirby fc - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum