Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

New kirby character Bob Empty New kirby character Bob

on 7/27/2012, 3:06 am
-So my guy is named Bob
New kirby character Bob Bobsingleshot
-He's a normal kirby with shades that got friends, and he was born on POP star I guess and he likes fighting stuff and hes got a more cool flow but also has an in-between short and medium temper.
-ability: he has the power to direct (and redirect) electricity. He can fire electricity projectiles but they are motion generated and need a lot of movement to charge up. He also is pretty speedy and fast. But can become incredibly slow if pressured or if he's moving to much.
-strengths:
>can generate, direct, and redirect electricity
>he's fast
>can throw electricity projectiles
>he can use electricity as a reaction to his action(ie. If he punches someone they will most
likely get shocked right after getting punched
>can channel electricity through objects
>he is immune to electricity
-weaknesses
>electricity projectiles take a lot of motion to charge
>loses focus over time
>can't handle pressure
>gets tired if he moves around too much

-Demo:coming soon

Last edited by Crash on 7/27/2012, 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

New kirby character Bob 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

New kirby character Bob Empty Re: New kirby character Bob

on 7/27/2012, 10:03 am
1- his shades look weird
2- Im liking the concept of this guy
3- get that demo up soon

___________________________________________________________________________________________

New kirby character Bob Untitl11
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 7/27/2012, 11:00 am
This is just like my character, Volt, but nice job. Im still using and creating Volt.

New kirby character Bob Dancing-happy-yoshi New kirby character Bob 259ab217
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

on 7/27/2012, 11:11 am
Oh great. Yet another elemental character.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/27/2012, 11:28 am
Bob may be an "elemental character" but he's still awesome

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/27/2012, 11:35 am
>can't be in water for too long
Do you realized that the electricity is conducted better in water... and you just said he can´t be in a favorable nature.... no?

New kirby character Bob Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500New kirby character Bob CmHNDLR
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 7/27/2012, 11:39 am
kind of bland to be honest.

New kirby character Bob Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/27/2012, 11:46 am
Your right imma just take that off

@SXR123 wrote:kind of bland to be honest.
Bland how

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/27/2012, 12:05 pm
well for one the design. it's a blue kirby with shades. that's like putting a hat on a sonic fan character and recoloring sonic into a purple color or something.

second: his strength of moving to generate electricity is basically him running on a carpet. instead of him generating electricity by running it should be just a natural thing and the more he moves the stronger his attacks get. if he can get tired out easily than he is pretty useless in a fight and the fact that he may be caught in a place where he can't run is kind of a big weakness on his end.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

on 7/27/2012, 12:09 pm
Saulgp wrote:
Do you realized that the electricity is conducted better in water... and you just said he can´t be in a favorable nature.... no?

No, if anything he should stay FAR AWAY from the nearest puddle. Exhibit A: Cole Mcgrath. He is a walking generator/conductor. Just like bob here. now if he was JUST a conductor then sure he can go swimming. but since he also has GENERATING potential then he will immediately electrocute himself in water thus killing himself. (Unless bobs immune to electricity then its a whole different law book).

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

New kirby character Bob 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

New kirby character Bob Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/27/2012, 12:12 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
Saulgp wrote:

No, if anything he should stay FAR AWAY from the nearest puddle. Exhibit A: Cole Mcgrath. He is a walking generator/conductor. Just like bob here. now if he was JUST a conductor then sure he can go swimming. but since he also has GENERATING potential then he will immediately electrocute himself in water thus killing himself. (Unless bobs immune to electricity then its a whole different law book).

well I would guess that considering he's able to generate electricity than he should be pretty much immune to it.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 7/27/2012, 12:21 pm
@Crash wrote:Electricity
I'll destroy you man!!! Evil or Very Mad
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/27/2012, 12:34 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
Saulgp wrote:

well I would guess that considering he's able to generate electricity than he should be pretty much immune to it.
yeah he is immune to it but i feel like i want to have a catch to it
@Leaf wrote:
@Crash wrote:Electricity
I'll destroy you man!!! Evil or Very Mad
lol bring it on!!! I...will kill you
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 7/27/2012, 12:49 pm
You guys are making him exactly like my kirby fc its like his but with a bandana and gloves Laughing

but seriously his is ok guys Surprised

New kirby character Bob Dancing-happy-yoshi New kirby character Bob 259ab217
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/27/2012, 1:09 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
Saulgp wrote:

what type of dude generates electricity and electrocutes with his own bolts... FTW!!! Let´s settle with a Pokémon fight ORlly?

New kirby character Bob Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500New kirby character Bob CmHNDLR
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/27/2012, 9:27 pm
Saulgp wrote:
I figured He'd electrocute himself

@SXR123 wrote:well for one the design. it's a blue kirby with shades. that's like putting a hat on a sonic fan character and recoloring sonic into a purple color or something.
Yeah, but the kirby species as a whole is simply a head w/ limbs that come in a variety of colors. Though he does need some type of trademark, I suggest a dildo hat, nobody would ever forget that

Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 12:30 am
@D3Anims wrote:dildo hat
No bob is too cool for that

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 1:12 am
@Crash wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:dildo hat
No bob is too cool for that

Shocked But it can vibrate on his head, and the movement of the vibrations can help generate electricity even quicker

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 2:31 am
Saulgp wrote:
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:
Saulgp wrote:

what type of dude generates electricity and electrocutes with his own bolts... FTW!!! Let´s settle with a Pokémon fight ORlly?

This fuckin guy New kirby character Bob Tumblr_m4xyygLFPF1qlxwcdo1_1280 Serious
If anyone here has ever played the infamous series you know exactly what I am talking about. You cant shock him or anything but he can kill his own heart if he gets in water. Its a bitch mechanic and frankly since one of the levels takes place in a FLOODED city i gotta say it was... a less than desirable handicap to have... and also what would pokemon solve? lol

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 2:38 am
No. Just fucking no. Dildo hats are for squares Sad
Yeah but now it isn't the case cuz bobby be immune to the stuff but the catch is he can't be in water while generating electricity I guess how does that sound

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 2:44 am
So then He falls back to more of a young vergil hawkins kinda thing huh? Alright, im ok with this solution. Very Happy

BTW this is vergil New kirby character Bob Static_012

Some may know him as...

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 7/28/2012, 6:23 am
Static shock ftw!!! Very Happy

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
New kirby character Bob Awkwar10
New kirby character Bob Pikach11
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

on 7/28/2012, 6:56 am
Ugh. Why haven't you tried to change your Kirby yet?

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/28/2012, 1:15 pm
Is Bob gonna fly around on a trash can lid like Static Shock

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 7/28/2012, 1:22 pm
the name suits the glasses

"Interesting sig text"

New kirby character Bob Youtub10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum