Shadykoopa
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21

fx fla - Page 2 Empty Re: fx fla

6/10/2010, 4:11 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:maybie i phrazed that wrong, what i ment was i only share with people i compleately trust, like....only a handful of people
Yeah but even so you don't have to go talking about these effects everywhere it's annoying. If you trust them then mention to the person not the whole world. You are only causing people temptation.

@darkdragon581 wrote:sorry ren but you wouldn't even know how to use them
He's right the effects are crazy. And no darkdragon didn't tell me about these because who trusts me anyway? I happened to find them like the day before he posted his topic (i dont care if you think im lying) Anyway yeah these effects aren't bad but they are just overused.
TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2010-04-24

6/10/2010, 4:42 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:sorry ren but you wouldn't even know how to use them
D&D is that complicated?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Perhaps...we all mad?
TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2010-04-24

6/10/2010, 4:43 pm
@Eric wrote:
@TheCaptainBadAss wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:ignorant
That's because ignorant would not be the proper thing to use here at all.
Maybe he meant to type arrogant?
Arrogant would also be completely out of context.
But more fitting, seeing as how one could say, it's arrogant to act as if you deserve something whilst others don't. lol, this thread's one giant off topic thread

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Perhaps...we all mad?
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

6/10/2010, 4:55 pm
@TheCaptainBadAss wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@TheCaptainBadAss wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:ignorant
That's because ignorant would not be the proper thing to use here at all.
Maybe he meant to type arrogant?
Arrogant would also be completely out of context.
But more fitting, seeing as how one could say, it's arrogant to act as if you deserve something whilst others don't. lol, this thread's one giant off topic thread
That's just being greedy and selfish. Arrogant is
"I'M RIGHT STFU I DON'T CARE ALLALALALALALAALLA I'M RIGHT FFFFFFFFFFFFF"

Watch your ass.
fx fla - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Ayjr01
Ayjr01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-18

6/17/2010, 12:55 pm
It helped me out PLENTY bitches! lol. Sorry. Anyways, it had JUST the effects I was looking for!
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

6/17/2010, 1:18 pm
@Ayjr01 wrote:It helped me out PLENTY bitches! lol. Sorry. Anyways, it had JUST the effects I was looking for!
TOLD you
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/21/2010, 4:35 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:don't even bother dude, i have like 6 fla's just like this, all filled with at least 40 effects, but i will not share with anyone
If your not going to share why mention it? xD

Seriously. I hate when people do that. >_> I don't wanna say its "ignorant"...its not "rude" per say...but, I think its kinda selfish. I mean, if anyone here asked me for somethin' of mine, I wouldn't hesitate to help out or see what I can do.
You probably shouldn't say ignorant because that's not even the right word for it.

Also, who cares if you have epic effects. Let's just smile and nod at this guy until the new effects are posted and we can be like "yayyy" and he'll think he's a super hero and he'll continue to upload google shit effects that everyone has or has seen. Let this guy have his fun at trying to help the rookies. Even if these effects are completely shit.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

6/21/2010, 7:19 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:don't even bother dude, i have like 6 fla's just like this, all filled with at least 40 effects, but i will not share with anyone

Seriously. I hate when people do that. >_> I don't wanna say its "ignorant"...its not "rude" per say...but, I think its kinda selfish. I mean, if anyone here asked me for somethin' of mine, I wouldn't hesitate to help out or see what I can do.
You probably shouldn't say ignorant because that's not even the right word for it.

Also, who cares if you have epic effects. Let's just smile and nod at this guy until the new effects are posted and we can be like "yayyy" and he'll think he's a super hero and he'll continue to upload google shit effects that everyone has or has seen. Let this guy have his fun at trying to help the rookies. Even if these effects are completely shit.
Thats the nicest and most insulting thing you can ever say LMFAO
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

6/21/2010, 9:02 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Renny wrote:

I tried to put it easy...
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

6/21/2010, 9:17 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Renny wrote:

I tried to put it easy...
At least you tryed lol
Mikerowave14
Mikerowave14
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-06-06

7/2/2010, 7:59 pm
@Pattiasina24 harsh dude
anyways im starting to rip my own effects from mugen and i added more to this fla
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

7/3/2010, 9:09 am
it was an attempt to please the site, so im happy

Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

7/4/2010, 10:14 pm
@Mikerowave14 wrote:@Pattiasina24 harsh dude
anyways im starting to rip my own effects from mugen and i added more to this fla
Post it then.
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

7/11/2010, 6:58 pm
@Mikerowave14 wrote:(!UPDATE!): im adding moar SO just wait Very Happy
thats right im making a flash sheet of fx 4 free just pm me 4 them
(oh and THE ARE NOT STOLEN I FOUND THEM ON GOOGLE!!!)

here's a pic:
fx fla - Page 2 Fx_pic10
thnx, i wuz lookin' for sum of them colored crators, tha ones i got dnt match with, wut im doing 4, a collab im doing

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21

7/11/2010, 7:57 pm
Good, this thread got back to topic, I was about to lock it when I read some of the posts.

fx fla - Page 2 Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

7/12/2010, 6:07 pm
Glad to see you're still workin' on your effect sheet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum