Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Page 7 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

on 1/9/2011, 3:20 am
...Yeah. Absolutely, SoarKrieg, but I can't avoid from thinking the man of your avatar said that.
But yeah. I'd use that all the time to defeat the heartlesses if it had charge quickly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Page 7 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

on 1/9/2011, 3:21 am
Pingboy wrote:...Yeah. Absolutely, SoarKrieg, but I can't avoid from thinking the man of your avatar said that.
But yeah. I'd use that all the time to defeat the heartlesses if it had charge quickly.
Ugh, yeah. Reload times are a killer with those extra powerful techniques...Have you ever used Transcendence?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Page 7 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 3:32 am
I like that move. It kills the heartlesses quickly. That's where you launch their asses into the air, and all these colors appear, right?

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 3:34 am
does thunder count?lol havent played this for like 2 years.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 3:37 am
Well we are talking about Birth By Sleep lol go on You tube and look at some vids and come back so we could talk about it.

Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 3:40 am
yea my fravorite in blizard.
i love how you can play your fravorite
disney shows/movies right from the story.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 3:46 am
It's great and magnificent.

Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 4:00 am
yep,i dont think that many people notice this game.heck,
i didnt care bout this series untill about 2008.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

on 1/9/2011, 1:10 pm
Terra doesn't have Meteor Crash last I checked. It's just called Meteor.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Page 7 34nsbrr
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 5:43 am
@Renny wrote:Terra doesn't have Meteor Crash last I checked. It's just called Meteor.
What're you talking about? O_o Terra has both Meteor, and Meteor Crash. They're both usable moves exclusive to Terra. I like Meteor Crash better, though. You make it by melding...I think..."Fire Strike" and "Brutal Blast".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 12:30 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Renny wrote:Terra doesn't have Meteor Crash last I checked. It's just called Meteor.
What're you talking about? O_o Terra has both Meteor, and Meteor Crash. They're both usable moves exclusive to Terra. I like Meteor Crash better, though. You make it by melding...I think..."Fire Strike" and "Brutal Blast".
Yup, and what is is for transcedence?

SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 5:36 pm
Pingboy wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:

I have Transcendence, sooo lemme see if I remember...I THINK that its Zero Graviga and Zero Graviga. Not 100% sure on that one, though.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 5:40 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:
Fire Strike (LV3) and Brutal Blast (LV4)
Quake (LV5) and Blitz (LV4)

I made one.

I love that the fact that the attacks look better when you level them up lol.
Pingboy wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:

Magnet Spiral (LVL 5) + Zero Graviga (LVL 4)

100% Success Rate

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 6:50 pm
Alright. Thanks you guys.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 6:56 pm
Although I said most of it. You're welcome.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 7:15 pm
I wish I owned this.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 7:23 pm
LOLWTF. Why'd you need the information if you didn't need it. I'm sorry but seriously. Unless someone is letting you borrow it there was no point. xD Not to mention you don't seem to know the story all that well.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 7:43 pm
@Renny wrote:LOLWTF. Why'd you need the information if you didn't need it. I'm sorry but seriously. Unless someone is letting you borrow it there was no point. xD Not to mention you don't seem to know the story all that well.
Only BBS. Other than that I know most of the general story of Kh2.

But I find nothing wrong watching this. I don't have it, and I never will, so I thought I could atleast watch the gameplay and the walkthroughs.

wait how u gona tell a foo to not do sumthin

Anonymous

on 1/10/2011, 7:45 pm
yep,i usally do that before i buy too see if its good or not.
watch gameplay vis and stuff.has anyone noticed in certain moments the models look closer to real life?im wondering how they do that.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 7:47 pm
LOL sorry but I rather play it then sit back and watch. But I do read reviews to see if i'll buy it or not, but I assume all KH games will be good because look at it so far.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/10/2011, 8:13 pm
@Renny wrote:LOL sorry but I rather play it then sit back and watch. But I do read reviews to see if i'll buy it or not, but I assume all KH games will be good because look at it so far.
Well that's just you. A lot of people don't have money, Renny.

SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/11/2011, 8:47 am
..............Why'd you ask for the Command Recipes if you don't even have the game? O_o And the BBS story is so easy to connect, dude. If you can understand KH2, BBS should be easier to understand in my opinion.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/11/2011, 1:25 pm
I'm borrowing Birth By Sleep and a PSP, so I hope I level up a lot.

SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/11/2011, 3:50 pm
The best spot to level up your Deck Commands, bro':

Spoiler:
After you fully complete Radiant Garden, go to the Save Point that's right by Merlin's house. There's a Moogle shop there, as well. Go to the next area(that's basically a circular area). Go to the very center and you'll be attack by some of those blue pots and a hour glass Unversed. Kill those, and some of those gassy Unversed, along with some ravens, will then attack you. Kill all of them. Once you do that, go around the rest of the area, killing every single Unversed. Go back to the Save Point, then re-enter the same area you were just kill Unversed in, and do the entire thing all over again.
There's a ton of Unversed to kill off, so you'll get a lot of CP(Command Points) in one area. And there's a Moogle shop in the area directly behind this one, so its extremely convenient.

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/11/2011, 5:30 pm
BBS is so awesome it like forces you to put the story together whether you want to or not. Once you play Terra and Aqua's story you understand it. ventus is just mostly speaking of vanitas.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum