Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!)

on 7/25/2012, 1:57 am
Sure thing bud, I'd be happy to! Just as soon as all these new ones grow up a bit T^T

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Anonymous

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!)

on 7/25/2012, 3:56 am
I want a Chaos one. Neutral, Chaos, Normal Color Pallette.
Name: Shocky. And whyd you delete my post?
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/25/2012, 11:17 am
I am legitimately surprised at the turn out these chaos are having on you guys XD

I'll post more pictures next tuesday, so for now I'll just let you know how your chao's are doing.

Crash, your chao, the soon to be expert swimmer, can now swim XD

Saul I wanted to work on your chao next, but the bastard keeps sleeping when I try and give him shit... so he can go fuck himself for now XD (don't worry, as soon as he wakes up I'll focus on him again)

NDS i'm going to be werkin on yer chao now.

and toxic your chao has little to no change (he keeps sleeping to T^T)

Secondly:

I didn't deleate your post and exorz I ain't takin no more chaos right now. a chaos chao
is a lot to focus on and I've got a full plate as it is XD. when a few
of them grow up a little more than I'll get yours into it but for now I
can't take anymore XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/25/2012, 11:41 am
DOUBLE POST FTW

This is good news for all of you. because now that there's a hero garden I was able to move all the soon to be hero chao's into the garden and now I can work on your chaos without interruption from those bastards who can't swim yet.

Yer welcome Very Happy

ADOPT A CHAO!!
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

on 7/25/2012, 12:58 pm
OP will deliver.

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 7/25/2012, 12:59 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Chao_a11

Here's your evil little bastard.

Not evil enough
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2012, 1:03 pm
Oh I see, you want THIS particular evil chao.
Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Pbucket
Well too bad, he's too cool for you to obtain.

SXR123
SXR123

on 7/25/2012, 1:28 pm
NDS wrote:Oh I see, you want THIS particular evil chao.
Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Pbucket
Well too bad, he's too cool for you to obtain.

I'll make those kind eventually. don't worry toxic, your chao will be scary Very Happy

ADOPT A CHAO!!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 7/25/2012, 1:32 pm
I'm feeling half-tempted to ask for a Dark Chao.

Raised by Sonic. In other words beat the shit out of him

Maybe when you're accepting more Chao.

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 UZ3PNb5
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2012, 1:33 pm
yes yes yes...

Soon when I have a Devil Chao

it will live FOREVER
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/25/2012, 1:37 pm
I want mine look like Metal sonic chao ;D is that possible? Very Happy
Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Metal_11 Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Metali10

Last edited by Saulgp on 7/25/2012, 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 CmHNDLR
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 7/25/2012, 1:39 pm
where the fuck is cosby
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2012, 1:51 pm
@5h0ck wrote:a few days later the data for chao garden was corrupted and deleted itself, but the data for SA2B was the same. the medals i got from the chao gardens was still there though there were no chao in the gardens and the hero/dark gardens were gone. but the tv and ball quarts won were still in the normal garden. along with the 2 eggs you first see when you first enter the garden.

This happened because the game data and Chao Garden data are actually seperate files.

This has been exploited by going to the Black Market, selling something and resetting the game. It automatically saves your ring count (Which for some reason is actually part of the main game) but not the Chao Garden. You have your extra rings and still have an item to sell infinitely.

I suppose this at least prevents both files from being ruined. It lets you keep your garden if your main game is corrupt and lets you keep your emblems and rings if teh Garden is corrupt.

Plus since you still have your rings and emblems it can kind of give you a slight head start in restarting your garden.

Also I quickly grew bored of this because instead of collecting the animals ingame I instead just entered the stages, collected ten of the animal I wanted and left.

Yeah. It grew kind of pointless after a while. I'm considering doing it properly but I'm quite tired of it by now.

Maybe in a year or two I'll come back to it lol.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2012, 2:08 pm
Does anyone but me use the glitch where you can infinitely give a chao the same animal?
It makes the whole process a lot faster
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2012, 2:10 pm
I'm stupid and could never figure that out.

I think.

I might be thinking of something else entirely.

**EDIT** No I'm not I could never do that because I fail.

I just went to the level and ot a shitload of animals. Went back, entered teh garden, switched characters (If I was a Dark character I'd need to become a hero/vice-versa) and gave them all to the chao.

The onyl problem is they're still there but unusable so sometimes I'd get confused as to which ones I could sue and if I was missing any. They disappear after a while though so it's all good.

Last edited by Blitz n' Burst on 7/25/2012, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/25/2012, 2:11 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:I'm feeling half-tempted to ask for a Dark Chao.

I'm not just raising them with sonic, I know how to raise chao dammit XD

but yeah, for now I can't really accept any new chao. I'm gonna focus on raising NDS's chao and toxic's chao for now. get those evil bastards ready for the evil garden.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2012, 2:14 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
Blitz n' Burst wrote:I'm feeling half-tempted to ask for a Dark Chao.

I'm not just raising them with sonic, I know how to raise chao dammit XD

but yeah, for now I can't really accept any new chao. I'm gonna focus on raising NDS's chao and toxic's chao for now. get those evil bastards ready for the evil garden.
Only one chao you're forgetting.
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 7/25/2012, 2:14 pm
@SXR123 wrote:DOUBLE POST FTW

This is good news for all of you. because now that there's a hero garden I was able to move all the soon to be hero chao's into the garden and now I can work on your chaos without interruption from those bastards who can't swim yet.

Yer welcome Very Happy
NOSTALGIA!!! DX

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Yghjhj10
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2012, 2:44 pm
FUCK YEAH! NDS Jr. is on his way Very Happy

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 7/25/2012, 2:57 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:a few days later the data for chao garden was corrupted and deleted itself, but the data for SA2B was the same. the medals i got from the chao gardens was still there though there were no chao in the gardens and the hero/dark gardens were gone. but the tv and ball quarts won were still in the normal garden. along with the 2 eggs you first see when you first enter the garden.

This happened because the game data and Chao Garden data are actually seperate files.

i knew that already.

and you know how i said the tv and ball were still there.

I forgot to mention they dissapeared 3 weeks later. and had to be won again along with half the medals(only half lolwut)

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/25/2012, 3:50 pm
Saulgp wrote:I want mine look like Metal sonic chao ;D is that possible? Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 364988687
Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Metal_11 Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Metali10

sorry, but no. I could get a blue metal skinned caho but that's the most I could do.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/25/2012, 4:25 pm
nahhh nevermind then... :/

Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Chao adopt (EVOLUTION UPDATE!) - Page 4 CmHNDLR
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/25/2012, 5:01 pm
both toxic's and NDS's chao are sleeping so I've been trying to work on NS's chao

AND RIGHT NOW IT'S PISSING ME OFF.

First I have to gather 10 of those stupid green drives, for both sides so the chao will stay neutral. which is a bitch to do.

second the game has crashed twice while doing so. so it's pissing me of. A LOT.

so yeah. i'm done for today.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/25/2012, 5:05 pm
oh shit

shit got serious
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/25/2012, 5:22 pm
toxic, I suspect that your chao will be evolving soon, I'll make sure to capture it on video.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum