AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Aaron's Demo. Empty Aaron's Demo.

7/22/2012, 7:38 pm
So thar motherfuckers. My MBR Profile.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Aaron's Demo. Empty Re: Aaron's Demo.

7/22/2012, 7:42 pm
I gotta admit.

that was fuckin awesome. I loved the songs you chose to XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Aaron's Demo. Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

7/22/2012, 7:53 pm
Y IS LINE THERE ON GROUND

Aaron's Demo. Lorde
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/22/2012, 7:58 pm
Sieghart wrote:Y IS LINE THERE ON GROUND

It's a...
It's...
It's exactly what it looks like. (Ashamed...) I'll fix it.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

7/22/2012, 8:30 pm
XD yeah shame on you. BUT STILL THIS WAS PRETTY DAMN COOL.

Aaron's Demo. Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

7/22/2012, 11:06 pm
A maple animation that SXR likes...The world must definitely be ending this year. Lol. But yeah, this was AWESOME. And the music was AWESOME. And your character was AWESOME. Good job there, bruh.
Chrono
Chrono
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-06-18

7/23/2012, 3:15 am
I like how u changed the sounds in the preloader.
And the sounds are awesome.

Just an Asian.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

7/23/2012, 8:14 am
Man... this was cool and a really nice idea

Aaron's Demo. Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Aaron's Demo. CmHNDLR
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/23/2012, 9:58 am
Good enough to be Animation of the Week? (Hint, hint?) After all, I submitted this on a Sunday.

Chrono
Chrono
Spritan
Spritan

7/23/2012, 10:50 am
It's Monday here at 11.50pm.
Trust me, I'm Asian. xD

Just an Asian.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/23/2012, 11:03 am
@Chrono wrote:It's Monday here at 11.50pm.
Trust me, I'm Asian. xD

I posted it yesterday...
And I love that icon lol.

Chrono
Chrono
Spritan
Spritan

7/24/2012, 12:05 am
@AaronKun wrote:
@Chrono wrote:It's Monday here at 11.50pm.
Trust me, I'm Asian. xD

I posted it yesterday...
And I love that icon lol.

lol ok, and thanks lol. Very Happy

Just an Asian.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/24/2012, 5:31 am
Looks like I'm gonna have to make some more, huh?

WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

7/24/2012, 6:57 am
Well, im no where a fan of this type of sprites, i just dont like it, it looks like a button, anyway, the animation was really good, but there is a massive combo mistakes, the sand bag should be going up in 2s because it gets hit by 2 sound waves as it looks like, and its been looping for a long time, which really bored me in the end.
Animation wise, loved the animation, liked how you replaced the sounds of the preloader!!
You composed the background music? Well Done!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

7/24/2012, 11:38 am
asprignthbaerijgsdbhniuyvf i was gonna do something like this with mike kirby eventually!!! D: i hate you for pulling it off better than i can with your stupid awesome custom sounds and retarded amazing music ;n; i hate you
also there was a tiny bit of lag in there somewhere.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/24/2012, 12:06 pm
@Leaf wrote:asprignthbaerijgsdbhniuyvf i was gonna do something like this with mike kirby eventually!!! D: i hate you for pulling it off better than i can with your stupid awesome custom sounds and retarded amazing music ;n; i hate you
also there was a tiny bit of lag in there somewhere.

Probably the explosion. I made that explosion in a program I shall not name, so Flash was actually rendering a video file and not a bunch of traced bitmaps.

EDIT:
If I had five dollars for each time I could honestly say: "I was going to do something similar to this, but you beat me to it and if I tried everyone would say I copied you" I'd be able to afford my own car by now. I got sick of everyone using the ideas that took me so long to come up with before I had the chance to animate them myself. Sorry, but it's "first to market", not "first to think of it". :C

Last edited by AaronKun on 7/24/2012, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edits.)

Rockin
Rockin
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-04-14

7/24/2012, 4:34 pm
Animation for it seemed pretty good, but also seemed a bit short as well.

Twas hoping to see more combos planted in the flash to really show what he could do with these powers.
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

7/24/2012, 4:57 pm
Sand bags are so overated. But gj

Aaron's Demo. Dancing-happy-yoshi Aaron's Demo. 259ab217
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

7/25/2012, 10:17 pm
Nice job bro. But yeah, everything that you can wait of Maple. Instead I loved how you made the sounds to fit exactly at what you were needed. I guess you accomplished what you were aiming for.

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/26/2012, 9:13 am
@GEARichard wrote:Nice job bro. But yeah, everything that you can wait of Maple. Instead I loved how you made the sounds to fit exactly at what you were needed. I guess you accomplished what you were aiming for.

Thanks, mate.
Aaron's Demo. Tf2_blue_sniper_crouched

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum