Go down
lfanimator
lfanimator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-07-16

How do you gain rank? Empty How do you gain rank?

on 7/17/2012, 8:43 am
Just wondering
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

How do you gain rank? Empty Re: How do you gain rank?

on 7/17/2012, 9:04 am
Your rank increases when you reach a certain number of posts. There's a topic about it in the News section (Although the rank names have changed since then.)
warioinabag1
warioinabag1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-07-04

on 7/19/2012, 1:47 pm
Being a pokemon is key. Also, you must spread a mixture of peanut butter and tuna on the inside of the Computer before logging on, and you must hum the drugstore theme from Earthbound whilst doing enthusiastic jumping jacks for the entirety of changing your avatar to Death the Kid. It has to be exactly 2:59 A.M. on a Sunday in June at the moment you change your avatar. Only then will your rank will increase. Be sure to be a glitch block Pokemon; Otherwise this won't work.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bacon sandwiches Razz

https://imgur.com/BlcNo
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 7/19/2012, 3:28 pm
@warioinabag1 wrote:Being a pokemon is key. Also, you must spread a mixture of peanut butter and tuna on the inside of the Computer before logging on, and you must hum the drugstore theme from Earthbound whilst doing enthusiastic jumping jacks for the entirety of changing your avatar to Death the Kid. It has to be exactly 2:59 A.M. on a Sunday in June at the moment you change your avatar. Only then will your rank will increase. Be sure to be a glitch block Pokemon; Otherwise this won't work.

....wh.....what?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How do you gain rank? Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 7/19/2012, 8:06 pm
@warioinabag1 wrote:Being a pokemon is key. Also, you must spread a mixture of peanut butter and tuna on the inside of the Computer before logging on, and you must hum the drugstore theme from Earthbound whilst doing enthusiastic jumping jacks for the entirety of changing your avatar to Death the Kid. It has to be exactly 2:59 A.M. on a Sunday in June at the moment you change your avatar. Only then will your rank will increase. Be sure to be a glitch block Pokemon; Otherwise this won't work.

Fuck you....

you dam chuggacon fan boy
warioinabag1
warioinabag1
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-07-04

on 7/19/2012, 11:29 pm
@SXR123 wrote:

....wh.....what?

Sorry buddy, I don't make the rules.
...Well I do make the rules.

Bacon sandwiches Razz

https://imgur.com/BlcNo
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 7/19/2012, 11:57 pm
This ---^
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 7/20/2012, 12:27 am
This is about as bad a question as how do I make a new topic

How do you gain rank? Lorde
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

on 7/20/2012, 8:05 am

Lol, why are you so hilarious

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
How do you gain rank? SinisterSmile
Chrono
Chrono
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2012-06-18

on 7/20/2012, 8:41 am
so, more than 100 posts = gain rank?

Just an Asian.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/20/2012, 8:43 am
I think Wario┬┤s just trolling all of you... hope so...

How do you gain rank? Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500How do you gain rank? CmHNDLR
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 7/20/2012, 12:31 pm
<<
*edit*

I totally put a word up there D:<

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum