Registration date : 2009-03-28

Advice : GIMP - Page 3 Empty Re: Advice : GIMP

7/29/2010, 3:50 pm
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:Illegal ways >_>

Details, details >_>
But we can say no more of such subject. It's illegal for us to say so, against the rules. D:

no i meant who cares about details
Oh lmao, back to topic. >:[
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-11-04

11/4/2010, 10:19 am
@Bebianez wrote:Hehe, I'm there for that. But it's always fun to be thanked Razz
If you need anything else, just ask.
I know a lot of things about computers and art ^^
This may be spam or considered spam but if true on computer arts and such...then I ask you one thing. I am training to be a game designer and I have a few characters on paper but I can't focus on putting them in a pixel format and try to animate them. I know there is a few programs but I have a Dell windows 7, do you know what is the best program for my Dell studios PC? I sure need a lot of training on this topic and some help is really....helpful Razz Thanks a buch and sorry if this is spam...I'm new to the site anyways and can sure learn to get around it.
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

11/4/2010, 2:10 pm
Firstly, I'd suggest posting things in appropriate threads, lol. Secondly, have you tried using, the most well-known programs on this site, Flash and Photoshop?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Advice : GIMP - Page 3 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Spritan
Spritan

11/4/2010, 8:25 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:Firstly, I'd suggest posting things in appropriate threads, lol. Secondly, have you tried using, the most well-known programs on this site, Flash and Photoshop?
LOL....sorry then. I gave them a try once and they are good but, I don't have the money for either one. Yeah, the trial versions. Still, sorry for posting in the wrong thread but I saw that and had to ask.
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

11/4/2010, 8:52 pm
@Super Shadow Mario Fan wrote:LOL....sorry then. I gave them a try once and they are good but, I don't have the money for either one. Yeah, the trial versions. Still, sorry for posting in the wrong thread but I saw that and had to ask.
Its cool, man. You're fairly new so I'm sure you won't get too much of a verbal beating from the stricter guys, lol. And there are ways to get both programs for free, I'm just not allowed to give you the info on the site once so ever, so I advice searching through Google and YouTube.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Advice : GIMP - Page 3 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Super Shadow Mario Fan
Spritan
Spritan

11/4/2010, 8:57 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@Super Shadow Mario Fan wrote:LOL....sorry then. I gave them a try once and they are good but, I don't have the money for either one. Yeah, the trial versions. Still, sorry for posting in the wrong thread but I saw that and had to ask.
Its cool, man. You're fairly new so I'm sure you won't get too much of a verbal beating from the stricter guys, lol. And there are ways to get both programs for free, I'm just not allowed to give you the info on the site once so ever, so I advice searching through Google and YouTube.
Cool, because I just got Graphicsgale from here today...but not the full version. thanks for help man...and still looking for a teacher in programs on PC, I'm an artist on paper, but no good with computers.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum