Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Game project prototype - Good Offer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/12/2010, 3:39 pm
@Bebianez wrote:Which statement? I only asked for some help. If you talking about the other topic about Gimp, it's something else.
"You're quite arrogant"
In this thread that was completely irrelevant, i actually gave you legitimate answers in this thread none that would have brought up arrogance.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Game project prototype - Good Offer! - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Game project prototype - Good Offer! - Page 2 Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/14/2010, 12:26 pm
Yeah I agree on that...
Sorry for that, I'm quite nervous for college thing, 'cause I'm in ministry exams...
Anyway ^^
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/14/2010, 6:16 pm
@Bebianez wrote:Yeah I agree on that...
Sorry for that, I'm quite nervous for college thing, 'cause I'm in ministry exams...
Anyway ^^
And you should probably get back on topic considering you said you wanted to be serious about this rather than arguing over someone else being arrogant. I mean, unless you want this serious project to be a success, I'd stop while you're ahead.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum