Go down
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Stratos: Kirby FC

7/6/2012, 11:32 pm
Well, this is really for the FC Collab, but oh well. Anything besides "HE'S A RECOLORJDFKSJFKLDJFLKD" is completely helpful. If you don't like fan characters, please leave now.

Anyways, this is the character I've been working on for a bit.
Stratos: Kirby FC A2cQW


Last edited by AaronKun on 7/7/2012, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 6:30 am
If you don't like fan characters, please leave now.
I LIKE FCs Very Happy


.....but not this one


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Stratos: Kirby FC Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Stratos: Kirby FC CmHNDLR
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 6:57 am
Saulgp wrote:
If you don't like fan characters, please leave now.
I LIKE FCs Very Happy


.....but not this one


Why won't you stop bugging me faggot? Leave me alone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 7:16 am
i thought it says, "CARROT TELEPORT", "CARROT INHALE ENEMIES"

i like how he looks like but not his status and abilities

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Stratos: Kirby FC Youtub10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 8:29 am
Why did you feel the need to put "cannot teleport?" That seems kind of random. I...

Oh well. I also have to wonder what "great ground defense" is supposed to mean.

Also, just for the record you're supposed to either make an animation or a comic showing off his abilities, otherwise the thread gets locked. A single sprite and list of his abilities isn't enough, unfortunately.


Last edited by blitzkrieg667 on 7/7/2012, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 8:30 am
yeah we wanna see some proves Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Stratos: Kirby FC Youtub10
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 8:46 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Why did you feel the need to put "cannot teleport?" That seems kind of random. I...

Oh well. I also have to wonder what "great ground defense" is supposed to mean.

Also, just for the record you're supposed to either make an animation or a comic showing off his abilities, otherwise the thread gets locked. A single sprite and list of his abilities isn't enough, unfortunately.

Oh that kinda sucks. I'll be out with an animation pretty soon. And length requirements I should know? Like 30 seconds or something?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 8:48 am
It has to be ten seconds or longer. Pretty much just a basic animation showing off his abilities and such.


Last edited by blitzkrieg667 on 7/7/2012, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 10:26 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
Also, just for the record you're supposed to either make an animation or a comic showing off his abilities, otherwise the thread gets locked. A single sprite and list of his abilities isn't enough, unfortunately.
Well I certainly will not be enforcing that rule because it's stupid.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Stratos: Kirby FC Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 10:29 am
See topic; This Is Not a Dump for Fan Characters.

It was supposed to stop the onsluaght of fan characters that served no purpose other than to exist.

Of course everyone forgets it anyway so it might as well not be tehre lol.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Stratos: Kirby FC UZ3PNb5
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/7/2012, 12:51 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:See topic; This Is Not a Dump for Fan Characters.

It was supposed to stop the onsluaght of fan characters that served no purpose other than to exist.

Of course everyone forgets it anyway so it might as well not be tehre lol.

Oh no, trust me, this guy has purpose. To (eventually) kick the hell out of everyone via animation skills. In a way, Animation Skill = Character Fighting Skills.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Stratos: Kirby FC Empty Re: Stratos: Kirby FC

7/17/2012, 12:21 am
I wanna see this mofo in action

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Stratos: Kirby FC Untitl11
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum