Go down
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/8/2010, 9:34 am
Hi, this is my first post.
I'm actually working on a game prototype, as the programmer. (Real programming in C# through XNA).
Since now, I've all the character sprite I need.(My game is based on the ones I've found on Google Razz ).
But now, I need some effects: Blood, Explosion, Gun shooting effect.
Here's an example of what my sprites are looking like:
Game project prototype - Good Offer! Infant10

The effects that I am looking for need to fit with this kind of graphic.
As you may see and read, I'm creating a WarGame - Like Commando&Conquer or,...

I also need a partner.
So, if anyone is interested to start a partnership with me and also create some relatively good effects.

Oh yeah! It's a serious game.
When, WE'LL think the game can be compile as a demo, WE'LL have our own website (with our domain name).
So, it's a serious project.
I'm not searching for "kids", I need serious person who wants to work hard.

Well, thanks for reading.

PS: I will also add a link to this forum if I find someone here.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/8/2010, 10:10 am
blood? explosions? gun shooting effects? i believe i can help you

gun: http://www.metalslugsprites.net/m.projectiles.php

blood: http://www.metalslugsprites.net/m.misc.php

lots of explosions: http://www.metalslugsprites.net/m.explosions.php

anything else you need? feel free to ask :3
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/8/2010, 10:15 am
Haha, awesome! The only *bug* is that I need it into a sheet in .PNG, anyone interested into that?
I'm not lazy, but I got so much work to do Razz

PS the sheet background color must be in MAGENTA ^^
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/8/2010, 10:52 am
oh, thats diffrent,

explosions: http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/ms/sheet/11301

weapon effects http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/ms3/sheet/20654

and i can't find the blood in a sprite sheet :/
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/8/2010, 11:12 am
That's what I'm looking for, thnak you very much.
If you find a Blood sprite sheet, please send it to me, that will be awesome! Razz
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/8/2010, 11:29 am
i do not have a blood sheet but i have a blood .fla, is that good?
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/8/2010, 1:47 pm
If you are able to put it into a sheet with the requirements, that will do the job.

-Background color = magenta
-File type = .png
-Picture or sheet
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/8/2010, 7:46 pm
Not every file is uploaded as a PNG but luckily most of them is as it's the highest quality.
But if you need it as PNG for technical reasons then you can resave yourself.
Also for the magenta, once again, if it's for a technical reason then you can very easily change the color with the program you like so much, gimp.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Game project prototype - Good Offer! Banned1a7c7e438gif
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/9/2010, 5:45 am
@Eric wrote:Not every file is uploaded as a PNG but luckily most of them is as it's the highest quality.
But if you need it as PNG for technical reasons then you can resave yourself.
Also for the magenta, once again, if it's for a technical reason then you can very easily change the color with the program you like so much, gimp.

xD Lol, Eric. And jus save some .GIF animations of the sprites you want, import the .GIF into Flash, and export each frame into whatever other picture editing software you want as a PNG. It's not that hard.
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/9/2010, 11:47 am
Why these sprites look familiar ?
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/9/2010, 12:24 pm
That's seems to be a good idea with Flash, I tried with GIMP it's work well.
But the problem is that not every frames have the same width.
But as I said I need someone to do it for me: I need some help.
Programming my game takes lots of time and energy, also math exams (Yes 90% on the last one).
So, resize them would waste more time.

Before staring at my requirements, try to understand the context please ^^
But I'm quite suprise that people are so interested about... this XD

And Eric, you're quite arrogant you know.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/9/2010, 3:39 pm
@Bebianez wrote:

And Eric, you're quite arrogant you know.
At least i can argue.
Id rather be arrogant than ignorant.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Game project prototype - Good Offer! Banned1a7c7e438gif
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/10/2010, 11:32 pm
I hope so ^^
But there's some limit as respecting what people choice.
Since I've been posting on this site, to bring something new, u kept pick on me,
Don't be that much arrogant to win a point with argues.
I'm not a piece of shit, I deserve some respect more when it comes from Admin Wink
But I think you're still a young teenager, which explain how much arrogant you are.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 12:34 am
Lol Arrogant Isn't the word, again.
He's obviously not self centered or greedy if He made mad tutorials to help alot of people.
But the game looks really interesting, game coding is actually annoying so good luck with that.
@.@
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 6:24 am
@Bebianez wrote:I hope so ^^
But there's some limit as respecting what people choice.
Since I've been posting on this site, to bring something new, u kept pick on me,
Don't be that much arrogant to win a point with argues.
I'm not a piece of shit, I deserve some respect more when it comes from Admin Wink
But I think you're still a young teenager, which explain how much arrogant you are.
Now YOU'RE acting arrogant. I never disrespected what you chose did i? When did i say "GIMP SUCKS BOO" or "C# AND XNA IS GAY"? No because THAT would be disrespectful.
I said i believed photoshop was more professional and superior to gimp, i gave my facts as to why. I said Flash was much better for game making, i gave my facts as to why.
An arrogant person would not use facts just blatant "I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG" with no real argument.
I never treated you like a piece of shit i already told you I'm not dissing you but i believe so and so. I never insulted you, all i did was argue, so if you're really taking this as some offense when i never once insulted you or even the programs then you're the one who is arrogant and immature, age has nothing to do with it. Handle a different opinion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Game project prototype - Good Offer! Banned1a7c7e438gif
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 9:17 am
"Handle a different opinion"
Yeah, from the one who doesn't do it.
And, why did you argue when there was no debate?
I was just asking for some help then,... poof...
I guess I've started a debate unconciously.
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 12:14 pm
Lol @ Eric

Anyways, did you make those soldier sprites? like fully custom?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 6:08 pm
@Bebianez wrote:"Handle a different opinion"
Yeah, from the one who doesn't do it.
And, why did you argue when there was no debate?
I was just asking for some help then,... poof...
I guess I've started a debate unconciously.
I can handle a different opinion, which is why i never disrespected yours i just gave you and backed up mine. Don't you think it's good for all who will read to see the facts from both programs, everyone including you and i would end up learning something in the end, and then with our argument they will be the judge of what programs would be better for them making everyone win. A debate can happen anywhere as long as people aren't afraid to speak up.
Anyway, in this topic you were the one who started the argument by saying i was arrogant didn't you? So then, ask yourself that question.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Game project prototype - Good Offer! Banned1a7c7e438gif
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 11:09 pm
You know what your sprites remind me of.

Legacy of Goku. & I love those little things. Make a base of it?
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 11:23 pm
It wasn't an argue, it was a fact.
Even if argues can be facts, in this case it wasn't ^.^
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 11:26 pm
It was an irrelevant statement that would have definitely provoked some sort of argument.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Game project prototype - Good Offer! Banned1a7c7e438gif
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/11/2010, 11:35 pm
Lol you complain about arguing with Eric. But you Completely disregarded a few questions to continue to argue lol honestly don't continue if you're going to whine about him being w/e you claim he is. Drop it already -_-
Peter95240
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
Location : United Kingdom
https://twitter.com/@ptr_01

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/12/2010, 9:02 am
@DarkZeroXP wrote:Lol @ Eric

Anyways, did you make those soldier sprites? like fully custom?
no, no its not a custom. If anything it is a recolour, them sprites are of the game 'Advance Wars', which was on GBA and DS.
Lol, Eric. XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/12/2010, 3:16 pm
Peter is right, I don't where they come from, but I trust Peter on their provenance.
Bebianez
Bebianez
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-06-08
Location : On my computer

Game project prototype - Good Offer! Empty Re: Game project prototype - Good Offer!

6/12/2010, 3:22 pm
Which statement? I only asked for some help. If you talking about the other topic about Gimp, it's something else.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum