Go down
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 6:21 pm
Saulgp wrote:
NO MARIO DOESN´T SUCK, YOU SUCK try to make your own character that has been loved more than 25 years and THEN and only THEN you could say Mario sucks
You don't have to be better than what you hate
Justsayin

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 8:08 pm
Can someone tell me when was the last time nintenido created a new original character for it franchise in the last ten years....
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 7/19/2012, 8:20 pm
@Toxic wrote:Can someone tell me when was the last time nintenido created a new original character for it franchise in the last ten years....

Uuuh. The guys in mario kart.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/19/2012, 8:35 pm
@Toxic wrote:Can someone tell me when was the last time nintenido created a new original character for it franchise in the last ten years....
If you're talking about Nintendo EAD:
Captain Olimar
Pikmins
Tetra
Bellum
Vaati
Captain Linebeck
Oshus
Midna
Zant
If you're just talking about Nintendo games in general:
Every new Fire Emblem character
Every Xenoblade character
Moar billion characters

Last edited by Sieghart on 7/20/2012, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 7/19/2012, 11:41 pm
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:
@LoneVeritas wrote:
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:
@LoneVeritas wrote:Xenoblade Chronicles are not from Nintendo.

Serious are you dumb
Possibly. Why?

well it's different for you and me in the US the developer and publishers are Nintendo but i guess in japan it's nintendo and some developer Monolith Software (JP)
No.
Developers = Monolith Software.
Publisher = Nintendo.
and that will never change regardless of where that game is shipped.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/20/2012, 12:23 am
@LoneVeritas wrote:
To be fair, Scribblenauts and Xenoblade Chronicles are not from Nintendo.
Well OP only said Nintendo Games, he never specified games made by Nintendo EAD.
So I guess Xenoblade is counted for Nintendo in that case.
That being said that Scribblenauts thing is true, it was never made or published by Nintendo.

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 7/20/2012, 12:42 am
Sieghart wrote:
@LoneVeritas wrote:
To be fair, Scribblenauts and Xenoblade Chronicles are not from Nintendo.
Well OP only said Nintendo Games, he never specified games made by Nintendo EAD.
So I guess Xenoblade is counted for Nintendo in that case.
That being said that Scribblenauts thing is true, it was never made or published by Nintendo.
Nintendo EAD acquired Monolith Soft who predominantly was responsible for Xenoblade Chronicles. It's counted for Nintendo legally, but I find it hard to totally give them the credit for that game's innovative content.

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 Yghjhj10
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

on 7/20/2012, 7:58 am
Well it really doesn't matter because same will go for the new ssbb devolped by nintendo published by namco and it will still be an official nintendo game same goes with xenoblade as long as i see a pin for the nintendo club i will include it as an official nintendo game

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 SinisterSmile
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/20/2012, 8:44 am
Miyamoto´s creating a totally new game with character for wiiU so.... YOU´RE FUCKIN WRONG!!!
I´ll give a link later

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 CmHNDLR
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2012, 10:06 am
Saulgp wrote:
Miyamoto´s creating a totally new game with character for wiiU so.... YOU´RE FUCKIN WRONG!!!
I´ll give a link later

It funny how you love to suck nintenido's dick but you barley know about the games and charaters it has

Even joey can point out who those characters are and he not even sucking dick
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

on 7/20/2012, 10:42 am
Now tell me what new ideas 360 and ps3 have done other then the glasses, there is alot of things microsoft and sony ripped off from nintendo Cool

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 SinisterSmile
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2012, 10:46 am
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:Now tell me what new ideas 360 and ps3 have done other then the glasses, there is alot of things microsoft and sony ripped off from nintendo Cool
Sony:
Uncharated

Infamous

Crash Bandocot

Rayman

Playstation 2 eye camera...
(original kinect)

patapon

and the list goes on and on

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/20/2012, 11:17 am
1st.That list is fuckin smaller than Joey´s... sure it doesn´t go on and on...
2nd. Rayman is from Ubisoft not from Sony, Microsoft... :
Copied Info from wikipedia
Developers
Ubisoft
Digital Eclipse
Aqua Pacific
Gameloft
Backbone Entertainment
Publishers
Ubisoft
Gameloft
Feral Interactive
3rd. Well here is the link http://www.gamespot.com/news/miyamoto-working-on-new-original-game-6348280
4th. If i´m not wrong Uncharted has released 3 games already and they´re fuckin exactly between them, the only thing it changes are the graphics.

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 3 CmHNDLR
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/20/2012, 12:56 pm
Saulgp wrote:1st.That list is fuckin smaller than Joey´s... sure it doesn´t go on and on...
2nd. Rayman is from Ubisoft not from Sony, Microsoft... :
Copied Info from wikipedia
Developers
Ubisoft
Digital Eclipse
Aqua Pacific
Gameloft
Backbone Entertainment
Publishers
Ubisoft
Gameloft
Feral Interactive
3rd. Well here is the link http://www.gamespot.com/news/miyamoto-working-on-new-original-game-6348280
4th. If i´m not wrong Uncharted has released 3 games already and they´re fuckin exactly between them, the only thing it changes are the graphics.

They were exclusives published by Sony the same shit with Xeno Chronicles and nintenideo..Nintenido Publishec the game...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum