Go down
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/16/2012, 9:34 pm
@Toxic wrote:But that was nearly a month ago ;-;
I DON'T CARE
STOP MAKING TOPICS

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Lorde
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/17/2012, 12:20 am
LOL STILL GUNNA BUY STILL GUNNA PLAY AND YOU CANT STOP ME

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 2lax69
Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 TZmdW
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/17/2012, 6:46 am
And then there's the people who for some reason want to buy the same game for multiple consoles.

Why.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/18/2012, 8:47 am
Nintiendo games are not innovating
Serious
Spoiler:






Yeahh you´re right... we´re all accustomed to games like those *wink* *wink* ORlly?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 CmHNDLR
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/18/2012, 3:37 pm
Saulgp wrote:
Nintiendo games are not innovating
Serious
Spoiler:






Yeahh you´re right... we´re all accustomed to games like those *wink* *wink* ORlly?

You\'re too kind gosh now that i think about it the spoiler proves how nintendo improves and comes out with new ideas, see guys this is why you should screw DIE! xbox, and ps

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 SinisterSmile
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/18/2012, 7:49 pm
Saulgp wrote:
Nintiendo games are not innovating
Serious
Spoiler:






Yeahh you´re right... we´re all accustomed to games like those *wink* *wink* ORlly?
To be fair, Scribblenauts and Xenoblade Chronicles are not from Nintendo.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Yghjhj10
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/18/2012, 9:26 pm
@LoneVeritas wrote:Xenoblade Chronicles are not from Nintendo.

Serious are you dumb

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 SinisterSmile
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/18/2012, 10:09 pm
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:
@LoneVeritas wrote:Xenoblade Chronicles are not from Nintendo.

Serious are you dumb
Possibly. Why?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Yghjhj10
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 7:45 am
yes their are... they (nintendo) gave the opportunity to those games that the other companies didn´t...
PS: I Know how you feel with that spoiler Ani You\'re too kind

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 8:37 am
No they are not Nintendo games just because they're released on a Nintendo console. It's a Nintendo game if it is made by Nintendo. By your logic Sonic is a Nintendo franchise just because it's appeared on Nintendo consoles.

Nintendo didn't make the game, nor did they come up with the idea.

Also note that I have never played the games listed there so wouldn't know if they are actually Nintendo games so please don't harass me saying that Nintendo did make them because I don't play many games any more.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 8:44 am
DID i heared an annoying voice??
oh wait it´s just Blitz being an ass ... No problem then.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 8:57 am
Because if I disagree with you then quite clearly I am an asshole.

I know I am a dick but you're honestly just getting pissed because I'm disagreeing with you. Way to tolerate opinions.

even though that technically wasn't an opinion who cares stfu stop judging me.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 9:00 am
Blitz n' Burst wrote:And then there's the people who for some reason want to buy the same game for multiple consoles.

Why.

console exclusive content thats why,

take sonic generations for example.

ps3/xbox versions let you play the original sonic, the pc ver has a pinball game instead, and the 3ds ver has multiplayer different stages bosses and time splitter is actually fun.

then theres soul caliber 2,

Gamecube had link, xbox had spawn, and ps2 had some guy from tekken.

I know people who have all 3 just for those characters

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Ichigo10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 9:02 am
Well yhea, but then there's people who buy it for the consoles just because it's there.

Also I'm pretty sure that Casino Night pinball minigame was available as DLC for the PS360 version. Not entirely sure though.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 9:14 am
Well at least you admited it...
and NO i´m not gonna bother to press quote and read what you said in tiny letters >:C

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 CmHNDLR
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 9:19 am
some people like collecting, another reason could be to do a comparison of graphics/controls for yourself if you don't believe what people say about it in reviews.

but hey, more money for the companies that way, which they can use to make better games for us to play.(hopefully)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Ichigo10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 9:19 am
Good for you, Saul.

Good for you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 9:32 am
Shush, i never said you could call me by my name. For you i´m Boss, Sir,Mr.GP or "S".

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 CmHNDLR
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 4:58 pm
Catfight.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 5:04 pm
It's hardly a fight if he's getting pissed and I'm just trolling for the lulz.

Wait, that's actually pretty terrible logic.

Hm. Nvm then.

Although this is pretty much "Nintendo sucks because it doesn't have new ideas."

Hell, it's not even that, it's just Mario sucks so Nintendo sucks.

There's also the Mario is staged thing which is kind of stupid.

Seriously, what the fuck.

I should stop pressing the enter key so much, shouldn't I.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 5:05 pm
How does Mario suck? Mario is a staged game? Isn't that every game made?
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 5:24 pm
yea but not every game makes their main character play basketball with the same person who kidnapped his princess lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Ichigo10
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 5:26 pm
@LoneVeritas wrote:
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:
@LoneVeritas wrote:Xenoblade Chronicles are not from Nintendo.

Serious are you dumb
Possibly. Why?

well it's different for you and me in the US the developer and publishers are Nintendo but i guess in japan it's nintendo and some developer Monolith Software (JP)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 SinisterSmile
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 5:52 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:It's hardly a fight if he's getting pissed and I'm just trolling for the lulz.

Wait, that's actually pretty terrible logic.

Hm. Nvm then.

Although this is pretty much "Nintendo sucks because it doesn't have new ideas."

Hell, it's not even that, it's just Mario sucks so Nintendo sucks.

There's also the Mario is staged thing which is kind of stupid.

Seriously, what the fuck.

I should stop pressing the enter key so much, shouldn't I.
NO MARIO DOESN´T SUCK, YOU SUCK try to make your own character that has been loved more than 25 years and THEN and only THEN you could say Mario sucks and yes you should stop pressing enter cause i remember a faggot called BlitzKrieg (not you i mean another blitz, you´re blitz n´burst) who said me nearly screaming like a bitch to stop PRESSING ENTER.So now it´s my Turn: STOP PRESSING ENTER!!!
Let´s see who´s trolling who now xD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/19/2012, 5:58 pm
Saulgp wrote:
Blitz n' Burst wrote:It's hardly a fight if he's getting pissed and I'm just trolling for the lulz.

Wait, that's actually pretty terrible logic.

Hm. Nvm then.

Although this is pretty much "Nintendo sucks because it doesn't have new ideas."

Hell, it's not even that, it's just Mario sucks so Nintendo sucks.

There's also the Mario is staged thing which is kind of stupid.

Seriously, what the fuck.

I should stop pressing the enter key so much, shouldn't I.
NO MARIO DOESN´T SUCK, YOU SUCK try to make your own character that has been loved more than 25 years and THEN and only THEN you could say Mario sucks and yes you should stop pressing enter cause i remember a faggot called BlitzKrieg (not you i mean another blitz, you´re blitz n´burst) who said me nearly screaming like a bitch to stop PRESSING ENTER.So now it´s my Turn: STOP PRESSING ENTER!!!
Let´s see who´s trolling who now xD

I didn't say Mario does suck. What the fuck even drove you to that conclusion. Read through my post and try and find the part where I said "I don't like Mario." I was referring to the topic and the OP, not my own opinions. Jesus.

Oh yeah, also, I am blitzkrieg. I changed my username lol.

**EDIT**
Saulgp wrote:Let´s see who´s trolling who now xD

What.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum