Go down
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/5/2012, 10:53 pm


Well before you guys rage on at me..

Lets think about something. When the fuck has the formula of mario really changed. It the same fucking thing over and over and over and over again. Mario save the princess..some might say but Toxic Mario changed sidescrolling game forever. That may be true but game truly impacted gaming like the good old nintenido days. Seriously all you have now is the sidescroller genre of mario being abused over and over but only with new monsters and mushrooms power up. Sorta like call of duty every year the same shit with new maps and guns. In retrospect some may say mario has innovated with Mario Galaxy but that just a hyped up copy of Mario 64 in a nutshell. This has ruined nintenido's core and really fucked things up.

This is a sidescroller that show innovation.



But of cource nintenido bought out the next installment of the game because they knew it would dominate mario in more platform

But in all in all the only possible logical reason mario has to be like that this is because everything in the game is faked. Peach kidnapping is just staged like the staged kidnapping thrills seekers pay for. But in the end the only reason the basses of mario game never changed it because they are trying to show how Peach is gonig insane with every game passing by showing the lost of insainty of the mario kingdom.

But that another topic.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/5/2012, 10:55 pm
didn't someone make a topic about you...not making anymore topics?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/5/2012, 11:00 pm
But that was nearly a month ago ;-;
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/5/2012, 11:07 pm
@Toxic wrote:But that was nearly a month ago ;-;
....uh,huh......any way I loved rayman Origins cant wait for Legends but Darksiders 2 is the game of the year for me.since they stole kh FUCK NINTENDO!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  Untitl15
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/6/2012, 12:38 am
I don't understand your reasoning. First, not every game needs to change it's design all the time. I find it pretty fun to play with the new stuff they add, as I'm pretty sure alot of games do that. And then you only talk about Mario, and yet you say all of nintendo's games aren't innovating. They do of course have more 1st party game's than Mario that are great. And don't compare Mario to COD, that game sucks -_-
@Face wrote:
@Toxic wrote:But that was nearly a month ago ;-;
....uh,huh......any way I loved rayman Origins cant wait for Legends but Darksiders 2 is the game of the year for me.since they stole kh FUCK NINTENDO!
They didn't still KH at all, Square Enix are just keeping up with the new platforms, so it's really the other companies fault for waiting.
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/6/2012, 1:27 pm
actually mario galaxy is actually a new involved game and it's different from sm64 and other mario games

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Nintenido games are not innovating  SinisterSmile
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/6/2012, 3:52 pm
I'm pretty sure Nintendo made the Wii U. Rayman just looks nice, no excuse for a 2d game to look bad with the technology we have nowadays.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/6/2012, 10:11 pm
Another thing, you can't tell if Nintendo payed for Rayman or if the team asked them to develop it for the WiiU -_-
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/10/2012, 11:45 pm
super mario galaxy is way diffrent than super mario 64

also you got mario kart,golf,soccer,tennis,basketball

and you got mario and sonic at the olimpic games and super smash bros.
its not just about sidescrolllers
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/12/2012, 1:30 pm
Because if one game repeats its formula then quite clearly the entire company makes no original games whatsoever and every game is exactly the same.

I find no flaws in this logic whatsoever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  UZ3PNb5
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 9:54 am
Nintendo> Everything> Poop> Bacteria > Sonic

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 10:05 am
@NS01 wrote: Sonic > Nintendo> Everything> Poop> Bacteria > Mario

Fixed it fer ya bestest buddy friend evar Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 10:14 am
@NS01 wrote:Nintendo> Everything> Poop> Bacteria > Sonic

I can understand if you like Mario better than Sonic but now you're just being a big meany D:
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 1:39 pm
@NS01 wrote:Nintendo> everything
Works well enough.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 1:43 pm
I prefer Sonic to Mario but other than that SEGA don't have much going for them. Nintendo is superior to SEGA but SEGA has the better mascot.

Mario's still pretty awesome though. Just a bit repetitive after a while.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 1:59 pm
If you quit Sonic and Sonic Team to SEGA... SEGA... is dead...seriously apart from Sonic what has SEGA that makes people say WOW!!!
That´s why Nintendo is better cuz apart from Mario they´ve got Link, Samus, Pokémon, Pikmin, Kirby etc. etc.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Nintenido games are not innovating  CmHNDLR
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 5:57 pm
*still waiting for a console realease of starfox*

well sega has.................................the people in sega allstars racing?????

*looks up list of sega games*

after burner(psp) looks like starfox to me but with multi lock on and no animals and pepe's not shouting barrel roll every level https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmuVFczhnCM


ok heres something, a japan only arcade game called Border Break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A86W0anA7z8&feature=related

for an arcade game this looks realy fucken good

they also made shinobi back on ps2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UpyvUnIetHU#t=74s

the cutscenes could use work but the gameplay looks ok.
I'm pretty sure it was completely overshadowed by ninja gaiden though.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  Ichigo10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 5:59 pm
Actually I suppose SEGA has Monkey Ball whatever-the-fuck it was called.

I only played one of the games once at a friend's house but I'm pretty sure the games were popular.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  UZ3PNb5
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 6:09 pm
yea they were(never knew why)

wasn't the latest one on ds/wii?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  Ichigo10
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 6:29 pm
narutoall76 wrote:Another thing, you can't tell if Nintendo payed for Rayman or if the team asked them to develop it for the WiiU -_-

Of cource right..because everyone knows that make console games multi platform makes you lose money..

imma right

Very Happy

btw blitz you that logic works if you release the same game twice in one year
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 6:36 pm
@Toxic wrote:btw blitz you that logic works if you release the same game twice in one year

Fucking English, how does it work.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 6:44 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@Toxic wrote:btw blitz you that logic works if you release the same game twice in one year

Fucking English, how does it work.

well sorry im not fucking used to typing since I haven't been using the computer latley
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 7:09 pm
@Toxic wrote:
btw blitz you that logic works if you release the same game twice in one year
That was what he said about your point -_-
And not all games need to change what there formula, because I'm pretty sure Mario is a game that
doesn't need to be changed. What would they do really? And Nintendo makes other games too, not just mario


Last edited by narutoall76 on 7/13/2012, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/13/2012, 7:12 pm
Hey Narutoall your quote failed.

And I know that's what he said. I... already read the post...

What's your point...?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintenido games are not innovating  UZ3PNb5
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

Nintenido games are not innovating  Empty Re: Nintenido games are not innovating

on 7/16/2012, 8:35 pm
@Toxic wrote:
narutoall76 wrote:Another thing, you can't tell if Nintendo payed for Rayman or if the team asked them to develop it for the WiiU -_-

Of cource right..because everyone knows that make console games multi platform makes you lose money..

imma right

Very Happy

btw blitz you that logic works if you release the same game twice in one year

when u make a game multi platform companies dont lose money, they make more money than they would if they made it exclusive to one console, because its available to more people wich means more people would buy it making them more money
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum