Share
Go down
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 4:55 pm
@Face wrote:
Saulgp wrote:
@Face wrote:no no I will abide by the rules I will do a zoro vid then maybe after its done I do the zoro luigi crossover thing if no one else use him.

@blaque>masq Im using zoro.

@Saulgp if I do it I'll need those customs.


Do that, if you do, PM me with the custom Santoryuu poses for Luigi you want
LOL no worries bro even if I don't do it for this, I'll still make the animation. tell ya what its on my to do list.
Kk bro, take ur time.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Reputation : 1
Location : I forgot...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 5:08 pm
Ok then I guess I'll still do it, should I post a pick of him or idk...wut...wut am I doing? .__.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 5:33 pm
xKA you have a kirby fc?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Reputation : 1
Location : I forgot...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 5:46 pm
Yeah LOL

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566189

But I'm not using him though, I'm making a new one. His name's Hiryo, and he's a ninja


Last edited by xKAreloadedx on 7/25/2012, 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 5:49 pm
oh shot Im trippin I remember him with the LOL "this is sparta"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/8/2012, 9:42 am
@Face wrote:
Saulgp wrote:
@Face wrote:no no I will abide by the rules I will do a zoro vid then maybe after its done I do the zoro luigi crossover thing if no one else use him.

@blaque>masq Im using zoro.

@Saulgp if I do it I'll need those customs.


Do that, if you do, PM me with the custom Santoryuu poses for Luigi you want
LOL no worries bro even if I don't do it for this, I'll still make the animation. tell ya what its on my to do list.

Little Preview

Nevermind.... I´ll use them.....FACE

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/8/2012, 9:51 am
I gave you an idea huh? LOL ok go for it bro....mines will be better.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Reputation : 1
Location : I forgot...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/16/2012, 1:16 pm
I've got some good news xD, my new Kirby FC's almost done, after he is i'll officially be able to start on this Wink
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Reputation : 1
Location : skype lol
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/16/2012, 1:28 pm
so exorz since you're first are you using black bars or not?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/16/2012, 4:14 pm
LeafKirby wrote:so exorz since you're first are you using black bars or not?

in fact, you guys can go whichever way you want. Ill add Black Bars myself if i have to. (Boy will that be a painful procedure). YES, BLACK BARS GOD.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Reputation : 0
Location : The Super Mario Universe.
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/16/2012, 6:01 pm
I need to make some attacks for my demo already. I keep getting sidetracked...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Reputation : 1
Location : skype lol
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/21/2012, 5:33 pm
Exorz wrote:Blank Mage
how the hell did you get him in this?! D:<

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/22/2012, 3:19 am
@Leaf wrote:
Exorz wrote:Blank Mage
how the hell did you get him in this?! D:<

Whaddya mean? Do you know this guy or somethin?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
Reputation : 1
Location : skype lol
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/22/2012, 3:45 pm
i've seen some of his stuff on dA and he like disappeared after that. i meant how did you get him to agree to be in this?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Estate Of Mind
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/22/2012, 5:09 pm
Mkay idk if you view my skills yet exorz but here is how I really animate. (ever since I got a mouse :3)

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/23/2012, 3:39 am
@Leaf wrote:i've seen some of his stuff on dA and he like disappeared after that. i meant how did you get him to agree to be in this?
Dude, this guy had been TUTORING me. How do you THINK i started BodyPart Animation?
@Suilenroc wrote:Mkay idk if you view my skills yet exorz but here is how I really animate. (ever since I got a mouse :3)


I can see you have the skill bro. You are in, however i can also see this was ridiculously rushed due to lack of sound effects and energy bar detail.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Estate Of Mind
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/23/2012, 1:34 pm
@exorz15 wrote:
@Leaf wrote:i've seen some of his stuff on dA and he like disappeared after that. i meant how did you get him to agree to be in this?
Dude, this guy had been TUTORING me. How do you THINK i started BodyPart Animation?
@Suilenroc wrote:Mkay idk if you view my skills yet exorz but here is how I really animate. (ever since I got a mouse :3)


I can see you have the skill bro. You are in, however i can also see this was ridiculously rushed due to lack of sound effects and energy bar detail.

Thank you although it may not occur to you right now it's a W.I.P
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23
Reputation : 0
Location : Chicago
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/24/2012, 9:22 pm
Hey Exorz. I Just Finished Knuckle's Part & I Decided To Include Shadow In It.
Not On I v.s R Yet Though :>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/25/2012, 4:00 am
@Acid wrote:Hey Exorz. I Just Finished Knuckle's Part & I Decided To Include Shadow In It.
Not On I v.s R Yet Though :>

Greeeaaat! Show it to me via Fileize. Id love to see it. And depending on the situation ill tell u if its suitable for Shadow to participate as well.
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 87
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/25/2012, 10:19 pm
Too noob to join this :c
This is an awesome collab though. Why nobody thought of this before? D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Reputation : 0
Location : The Super Mario Universe.
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/25/2012, 11:38 pm
I am reply 95. Just wanted to throw that out there. Anyhow, I might not be able to finish my animations nor my sprite sheets. I have other projects that I need to work on and such.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Reputation : 0
Location : Ping's Booty Folder
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/26/2012, 1:15 am
@GEARichard wrote:Too noob to join this :c
This is an awesome collab though. Why nobody thought of this before? D:

ORlly? your lying, stop lying, you liar, pants on fire if anything your too good for this collab.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Reputation : 1
Location : I forgot...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/26/2012, 1:51 am
^ I second that statement, you talented whore >:C
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
Reputation : 0
Location : Ping's Booty Folder
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/26/2012, 4:39 am
@xKAreloadedx wrote:^ I second that statement, you talented whore >:C

thanks...


oh you mean Sad Gear, nevermind.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Reputation : 1
Location : I forgot...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/26/2012, 11:37 am
lol I never seen you animate Kane so idk what it looks like Sad
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum