Share
Go down
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/5/2012, 8:42 pm
I'd like to join, but... AGH, I don't know:[

ALSO DAFUGWAHBOOBLAH...
One does not simply spell Harpuia wrong.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Reputation : 0
Location : i dunno man...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/5/2012, 11:59 pm
Yeah I cancelled the sonic part, I have no idea.
Now I'm doing packman, and you just want me to do it exactly like the original?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 3:53 am
@Face wrote:ok give me zoro and Luigi.....but I wont be able to start till next sat the 14th

im finishing a battle.so I can give this one full attention.xKA forced my hand....
Sure thing bro. But make them separately. I dont want no crossovers :/
@Marioluigi263 wrote:
@exorz15 wrote:
@Kane wrote:Are there gonna be any people from Naruto? And anymore people from the list choosen or only the people on the list?
No, not naruto. But yeah there might be other characters. But for now these are the ones available.
@Marioluigi263 wrote:Oh well thanks ! Uhm.... Gimme Link and I'm happy :)
I have to see a recent random animation first. I havent seen anything recently from you.

Well here is one I made 3 days ago : http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c7d1ee1b14c1b08c1a428606e0020520
Impressive. Im gonna give you a chance. Dont fail me boy!
MY EYES!
Saulgp wrote:
that was fuckin slow, do you use 12 or what?
0.01 FPS.
@Tal wrote:so can i make my pacman animation not action?
Yeah, you can but thats your last chance. Dont fail me. TAKE YOUR TIME.
@Face wrote:
oh god I hope this was a joke
Sadly it isnt.
@AaronKun wrote:I don't think that was a joke. Well at least not to him lol.
Yeah... ^
@Crash wrote:I was expecting more stardust speedway kinda thing
That couldve been nice but its fine as it is now. But that looked really horrible in every way.
LeafKirby wrote:I read the first post only so don't hate on me if I say something stupid soon.
Can you reserve Ness for me? I really want to do something for him and this is perfect. If the answer's yes then don't technically accept me until the 27th cause I've got a lot of other flashes to do before then. If I can't do Ness then I'll do a Kirby part.
current skill level: somewhere in the completed section. Phone=too lazy to get the link.
Sure thing bro, i intended to include Ness in this. ^^ HIRED! And you can do a Kirby part too. Do something with Meta Knight (and if you have a Kirby FC even better ^^)
@Jemaster800 wrote:I'd like to join, but... AGH, I don't know:[

ALSO DAFUGWAHBOOBLAH...
One does not simply spell Harpuia wrong.
OH SHADDAAPPP. SO I MISSPELT IT GOD. Youre in. Which part do you want (as if i didnt know)?
@Tal wrote:Yeah I cancelled the sonic part, I have no idea.
Now I'm doing packman, and you just want me to do it exactly like the original?
Yes.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Reputation : 0
Location : i dunno man...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 5:18 am
well here's like a preview.
i know the screen size kinda ruins it, because the canvas has to be 550 X 400.
and it took me ages to put all those pacets.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2efdfc43cddc8afe8d5d8bb2a48a23d2

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 6:35 am
@Tal wrote:well here's like a preview.
i know the screen size kinda ruins it, because the canvas has to be 550 X 400.
and it took me ages to put all those pacets.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/2efdfc43cddc8afe8d5d8bb2a48a23d2
GOOD LORD DUDE. Seriously, i can see that you are willing to cooperate with my project but you just dont have what it takes.

'I am sorry, you didn`t receive a marshmallow. You are eliminated from the island and the competition. Good day sir.'
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 7:38 am
@exorz15 wrote:
@Face wrote:ok give me zoro and Luigi.....but I wont be able to start till next sat the 14th

im finishing a battle.so I can give this one full attention.xKA forced my hand....
Sure thing bro. But make them separately. I dont want no crossovers :/
Awww... really? no crossovers I was gonna do a "zoro teaches Luigi Santoryu" then have em fight to see how good he got,kinda like a Goku/Uub thing.ok then just give me Zoro I'll do something funny like

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 8:22 am
@Face wrote:
@exorz15 wrote:
@Face wrote:ok give me zoro and Luigi.....but I wont be able to start till next sat the 14th

im finishing a battle.so I can give this one full attention.xKA forced my hand....
Sure thing bro. But make them separately. I dont want no crossovers :/
Awww... really? no crossovers I was gonna do a "zoro teaches Luigi Santoryu" then have em fight to see how good he got,kinda like a Goku/Uub thing.ok then just give me Zoro I'll do something funny like
I love you I would pay for seeing that
leave him exorz Mad just leave him

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2011-06-30
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 10:25 am
Here is what I have right now :

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e75d446be9dad116e7a3561aaf811a3a


EDIT : Oh and yeah I took Dark Link too, can you cross it ?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 11:48 am
@Marioluigi263 wrote:Here is what I have right now :

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e75d446be9dad116e7a3561aaf811a3a


EDIT : Oh and yeah I took Dark Link too, can you cross it ?
Link and Dark Link are from the same game.... it wouldn´t be a crossover.
~SaúlGP

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Reputation : 0
Location : i dunno man...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 12:46 pm
wel nothing really to say about it...it looks ok...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 5:22 pm
@Face wrote:
@exorz15 wrote:
@Face wrote:ok give me zoro and Luigi.....but I wont be able to start till next sat the 14th

im finishing a battle.so I can give this one full attention.xKA forced my hand....
Sure thing bro. But make them separately. I dont want no crossovers :/
Awww... really? no crossovers I was gonna do a "zoro teaches Luigi Santoryu" then have em fight to see how good he got,kinda like a Goku/Uub thing.ok then just give me Zoro I'll do something funny like
Oh well... I guess i can trust you man. Fine but only cuz Saul asked me :3.
Saulgp wrote:
@Face wrote:
@exorz15 wrote:
@Face wrote:ok give me zoro and Luigi.....but I wont be able to start till next sat the 14th

im finishing a battle.so I can give this one full attention.xKA forced my hand....
Sure thing bro. But make them separately. I dont want no crossovers :/
Awww... really? no crossovers I was gonna do a "zoro teaches Luigi Santoryu" then have em fight to see how good he got,kinda like a Goku/Uub thing.ok then just give me Zoro I'll do something funny like
I would pay for seeing that
leave him exorz just leave him
Kk.
@Marioluigi263 wrote:Here is what I have right now :

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e75d446be9dad116e7a3561aaf811a3a


EDIT : Oh and yeah I took Dark Link too, can you cross it ?
So far its kinda meh but im looking forward to it nevertheless.
Saulgp wrote:
@Marioluigi263 wrote:Here is what I have right now :

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e75d446be9dad116e7a3561aaf811a3a


EDIT : Oh and yeah I took Dark Link too, can you cross it ?
Link and Dark Link are from the same game.... it wouldn´t be a crossover.
~SaúlGP
^
@Tal wrote:wel nothing really to say about it...it looks ok...
Yeah.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/6/2012, 6:21 pm
OHHHH YEAHHH FACE HE LET¨S YOUUUUU Very Happy
DO ÏT NAOOOO !!!!! i´ll help you to make some customs with Luigi

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-05-25
Reputation : 0
Location : Florida
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 12:49 am
Is zoro still open if yes herez my latest wip
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1339271926

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Estate Of Mind
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 2:21 am
@blaque>masq wrote:Is zoro still open if yes herez my latest wip
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1339271926

Hell yeah I remember this music. Although nice animation I just think the cam is zoomed kinda far.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 3:41 am
Saulgp wrote:OHHHH YEAHHH FACE HE LET¨S YOUUUUU
DO ÏT NAOOOO !!!!! i´ll help you to make some customs with Luigi
Yeap. You know, i can add the crossover parts as aftercredits bloopers. If Face doesnt mind that is, i can add his project as a blooper ^^
@blaque>masq wrote:Is zoro still open if yes herez my latest wip
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1339271926
Like i said, i didnt close those parts because its meant to be a crossover. You see, i happened to open a blooper after credits compilation where you guys can make crossovers. But for the actual collab you gotta have characters from the official franchise.
@Suilenroc wrote:
@blaque>masq wrote:Is zoro still open if yes herez my latest wip
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1339271926

Hell yeah I remember this music. Although nice animation I just think the cam is zoomed kinda far.

Not only that, but wasnt this for the Mario Power Up collab?
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Reputation : 0
Location : The Super Mario Universe.
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 5:34 am
I'm sure some of you have seen this already, but here's what I'm entering.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 6:05 am
@AaronKun wrote:I'm sure some of you have seen this already, but here's what I'm entering.

Excellent. This i gotta have in the Collaboration. I`m entering you as well. ^^ This Kirby Fan Character just made my day! You did a fascinating job.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20
Reputation : 1
Location : I forgot...
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 9:39 am
^ Wait so then that part is taken? Cuz I was going to do my new kirbeh, but if he got to it before me then I guess I'm out LOL
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 10:00 am
@exorz15 wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:I'm sure some of you have seen this already, but here's what I'm entering.

Excellent. This i gotta have in the Collaboration. I`m entering you as well. ^^ This Kirby Fan Character just made my day! You did a fascinating job.
What? If THAT is fascinating i don´t know what this is
Spoiler:



@xKAreloadedx wrote:^ Wait so then that part is taken? Cuz I was going to do my new kirbeh, but if he got to it before me then I guess I'm out LOL
you can make it anyway, he said you could use any Kirby FC but it needed to appear the original kirby
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 11:18 am
@xKAreloadedx wrote:^ Wait so then that part is taken? Cuz I was going to do my new kirbeh, but if he got to it before me then I guess I'm out LOL

Saulgp wrote:
@exorz15 wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:I'm sure some of you have seen this already, but here's what I'm entering.

Excellent. This i gotta have in the Collaboration. I`m entering you as well. ^^ This Kirby Fan Character just made my day! You did a fascinating job.
What? If THAT is fascinating i don´t know what this is
Spoiler:



@xKAreloadedx wrote:^ Wait so then that part is taken? Cuz I was going to do my new kirbeh, but if he got to it before me then I guess I'm out LOL
you can make it anyway, he said you could use any Kirby FC but it needed to appear the original kirby

Okay, first of all each is more horrible than the prior one. Second, even if it turns out Kirby is being used more than once, ill just put it on extras. I wont leave it as a failed effort.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Estate Of Mind
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 1:47 pm
exzorz15 to show you my somewhat skills check the W.I.P thread and the topic of Naruto Diedara Comboin' 1.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 2:17 pm
no no I will abide by the rules I will do a zoro vid then maybe after its done I do the zoro luigi crossover thing if no one else use him.

@blaque>masq Im using zoro.

@Saulgp if I do it I'll need those customs.



___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 3:59 pm
@Face wrote:no no I will abide by the rules I will do a zoro vid then maybe after its done I do the zoro luigi crossover thing if no one else use him.

@blaque>masq Im using zoro.

@Saulgp if I do it I'll need those customs.


Do that, if you do, PM me with the custom Santoryuu poses for Luigi you want

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-11-29
Reputation : 0
Location : Ohrid
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 4:06 pm
@Suilenroc wrote:exzorz15 to show you my somewhat skills check the W.I.P thread and the topic of Naruto Diedara Comboin' 1.
Sure will.
@Face wrote:no no I will abide by the rules I will do a zoro vid then maybe after its done I do the zoro luigi crossover thing if no one else use him.

@blaque>masq Im using zoro.

@Saulgp if I do it I'll need those customs.


Alright bro, as you wish. HIREEEEEEEED!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
<a href="http://www.amiblocked.com/sendim.php?service=skype&screenname=shadowwalker15x" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.amiblocked.com/status_skype_shadowwalker15x.gif" border="0"></a>
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Reputation : 20
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile

Re: Style Vault - Da Collabz.

on 7/7/2012, 4:16 pm
Saulgp wrote:
@Face wrote:no no I will abide by the rules I will do a zoro vid then maybe after its done I do the zoro luigi crossover thing if no one else use him.

@blaque>masq Im using zoro.

@Saulgp if I do it I'll need those customs.


Do that, if you do, PM me with the custom Santoryuu poses for Luigi you want
LOL no worries bro even if I don't do it for this, I'll still make the animation. tell ya what its on my to do list.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum