Go down
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

KH BBS, 358/2 Days, & Parts 1 & 2 SFX D= Empty KH BBS, 358/2 Days, & Parts 1 & 2 SFX D=

6/7/2010, 4:23 pm
For WHATEVER reason, there are zero sound effects from the Kingdom Hearts games. I'd rip them myself, but all I have is Audacity so I dunno how to remove background music and sounds from where I record it from. So does anyone happen to know where to find, how to effectively rip, or even rip FOR me(desperation D:) some quality sound effects from the Kingdom Hearts series? Sounds like when a Keyblade appears to the user, when its being swung, hit SFX against enemies, Heartless and Nobody SFX, treasure-finding sounds, menu sounds, etc.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

KH BBS, 358/2 Days, & Parts 1 & 2 SFX D= Empty Re: KH BBS, 358/2 Days, & Parts 1 & 2 SFX D=

6/7/2010, 5:05 pm
i understand keyblade hit sounds, but menu sounds? O_o and i never see them either

___________________________________________________________________________________________

KH BBS, 358/2 Days, & Parts 1 & 2 SFX D= Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

KH BBS, 358/2 Days, & Parts 1 & 2 SFX D= Empty Re: KH BBS, 358/2 Days, & Parts 1 & 2 SFX D=

6/7/2010, 7:04 pm
Like, the sound that's made when you select an option in the pause menu, save menu, or main menu. It's like a beepish click sound. If you've played Kingdom Hearts II as much as I have, you'll instantly know what I mean, lol.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

6/7/2010, 8:44 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:Like, the sound that's made when you select an option in the pause menu, save menu, or main menu. It's like a beepish click sound. If you've played Kingdom Hearts II as much as I have, you'll instantly know what I mean, lol.

yeah i beat the game like 5 times Very Happy and i know what you meant the first time, but why would you need to have menu sounds? for the menu?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

6/8/2010, 5:50 am
@Granadico wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:Like, the sound that's made when you select an option in the pause menu, save menu, or main menu. It's like a beepish click sound. If you've played Kingdom Hearts II as much as I have, you'll instantly know what I mean, lol.

yeah i beat the game like 5 times Very Happy and i know what you meant the first time, but why would you need to have menu sounds? for the menu?

Yeah, I'm makin' a main menu, a save menu, and I generally just need the sound for buttons. x_x
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

6/21/2010, 4:38 pm
Oh, lmfao, this is a request. I thought you were like stating you had them but were not going to give them away. Uh, I heard Sound Forge is good to remove background sounds, try that.
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

6/25/2010, 9:09 pm
Okay, thanks, I'll give it a shot. I've decided I was just gonna rip the sounds myself and compile them into a sound pack. Seeing as how rare KH sounds are, this isn't going to be somethin' I just hand out all willy-nilly. I'm only gonna distribute them to all the faithful forum-goers(ex: Renny, Darkdragon, Eric, Patt, etc.[that is if they even ASK for the sound pack when its complete, lol]).
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

7/3/2010, 7:44 pm
UPDATE: I've gathered a bunch of Kingdom Hearts, KH2, and 358/2 Days SFX. Speak up if you're interested in any of 'em! BUT...do not distribute these sounds. Someone on the Spritas gave me a really great source, and I ripped a lot of high quality sounds myself, so I give share any of these with you, please do not go around handing them out recklessly. But as I said, ask, but only some receive.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/3/2010, 7:46 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:UPDATE: I've gathered a bunch of Kingdom Hearts, KH2, and 358/2 Days SFX. Speak up if you're interested in any of 'em! BUT...do not distribute these sounds. Someone on the Spritas gave me a really great source, and I ripped a lot of high quality sounds myself, so I give share any of these with you, please do not go around handing them out recklessly. But as I said, ask, but only some receive.

So i can lock this and if anyone wants sounds they can PM you?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

7/3/2010, 7:51 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:UPDATE: I've gathered a bunch of Kingdom Hearts, KH2, and 358/2 Days SFX. Speak up if you're interested in any of 'em! BUT...do not distribute these sounds. Someone on the Spritas gave me a really great source, and I ripped a lot of high quality sounds myself, so I give share any of these with you, please do not go around handing them out recklessly. But as I said, ask, but only some receive.

So i can lock this and if anyone wants sounds they can PM you?

Yup, that sounds good. Anyone interested in the Kingdom Hearts sounds, just P/M.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum