Go down
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Empty Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

7/8/2010, 3:55 pm
nearly finished my wario vs mario animation...
i've used those wario land 4 ones i shown you earlier which you said were 16 bit and i used the super mario world ones
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Empty Re: The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing!

7/8/2010, 11:50 pm
@SXR123 wrote:http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1277187523

My entry for the collab. I might do another part since not all places are filled.

I recommend to cut the parts that have no fighting, remember this is a collab, if it's only sonic running or saying no whatever, might get boring =/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

7/9/2010, 10:52 am
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1277187523

My entry for the collab. I might do another part since not all places are filled.

I recommend to cut the parts that have no fighting, remember this is a collab, if it's only sonic running or saying no whatever, might get boring =/
DZ is right, you don't really want much "stalling" because it gets boring. Also, it feels a little slow...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Purple11

[The Return]
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

7/10/2010, 12:16 am
Since the author of this collab is a teensy bit completely retarded, I thought I might help the fine folks of this collab out.
16 bit sprites refer mostly to the console they were on. The 4th generation of game consoles are 16 bit. This means most of the time you'll be using Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo sprites. The color depth of a sprite is a technical feature that refers to any image. It has to do with the number type for any color displayed. This is the difference in integers vs float amount Higher bit depth means more decimal places in a value, which means more possible colors. I can take any image or sprite and easily downsample it to 16 bit. Hell, I can render Master Chief from Halo 3 into sprites and make them 16 bit colors. Would that count? Because I can do that with anything I want.
Besides of which, Wario from Wario Land 4 is 32 bit. Did you know that? The GBA is a 32 bit system, as are sprites on the DS and PS1. But I could always make them 16 bit.
Maybe you should have put more brain power or research into this collab idea leocartoon. You might be better off restarting it or trying something else.

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Fzero%20death%20race
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

7/10/2010, 1:09 am
@Mr Lange wrote:stuff
You big bully.
But he's right.
Anyway ill let the collab go on, but just say SNES and Genesis sprites only, other wise you'll continue having these moments of confusion and scolding.

Watch your ass.
The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

7/10/2010, 1:18 am
how can you be a teensy bit complete? haha And damn you Mr. Lange and your skillz of sprites

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

7/10/2010, 3:52 am
Ok. Everyone who have done ( this is you NintendoStar ) parts with GBA or other consoles that aren't from the 16-bit era sprites, just erase or continue them and put it on another place. Then, start something completely new.

Even Lange came here and said it. So, do it. It will be better.

BTW, thanks Lange. I didn't even know that you would come here and say all that stuff.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

7/10/2010, 4:12 am
leocartoon1 wrote:Ok. Everyone who have done ( this is you NintendoStar ) parts with GBA or other consoles that aren't from the 16-bit era sprites, just erase or continue them and put it on another place. Then, start something completely new.

Even Lange came here and said it. So, do it. It will be better.

BTW, thanks Lange. I didn't even know that you would come here and say all that stuff.

Thank you leo for responding maturely (I wish I could say the same about most people), and that we settled this with no argument. I don't mean to sound like a dick but this entire collab was flakier than dandruff. I only wanted to sort out what was important to sort, and I'm looking forward to seeing this collab when its done. Someone let me know.

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Fzero%20death%20race
Leo
Leo

7/10/2010, 3:52 pm
So, after all of this time, I finally decided to give you guys a preview of some part that I'm doing.

http://megaswf.com/serve/23623/

That is going to be my theme for the 2 parts exept for the last one. I'm going to do something even way awesome.

BTW, the lines help me when I put the backgrounds on the part. And, I know, it's short, but, I've done some significant progress on it.
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21

7/10/2010, 3:53 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:So, after all of this time, I finally decided to give you guys a preview of some part that I'm doing.

http://megaswf.com/serve/23623/

That is going to be my theme for the 2 parts exept for the last one. I'm going to do something even way awesome.

BTW, the lines help me when I put the backgrounds on the part. And, I know, it's short, but, I've done some significant progress on it.
Really nice Very Happy

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Leo
Leo

7/10/2010, 3:55 pm
You didn't see nothing DZ, I didn't add the rest of the awesome stuff.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

7/10/2010, 4:42 pm
you bastard you hurt Toad T_T but it looks like Mario is scooping his man boobs in his pose haha and good so far Razz

The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

7/11/2010, 5:50 am
leocartoon1 wrote:Ok. Everyone who have done ( this is you NintendoStar ) parts with GBA or other consoles that aren't from the 16-bit era sprites, just erase or continue them and put it on another place. Then, start something completely new.

Thanks for the heads up, luckily i didn't finish it completely.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

7/11/2010, 6:19 am
Street fighter it is.
Leo
Leo

7/11/2010, 6:29 am
What version of it?

BTW, can't you use the edit button?
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

7/11/2010, 6:43 am
leocartoon1 wrote:What version of it?

BTW, can't you use the edit button?

Sorry.
Its Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition from Genesis since its the only 16 bit sprites of Street fighter available on sprite database.
Leo
Leo

7/11/2010, 6:50 am
Ok dude. Also, use the backgrounds from the game you're going to use, they are on Spriter's Resource.

For my second part I'm going to use Pulseman. A game that I had to rip it's backgrounds >.>
Thank god someone already ripped the enemies and the main character
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

7/11/2010, 8:47 am
leocartoon1 wrote:Ok dude. Also, use the backgrounds from the game you're going to use, they are on Spriter's Resource.

For my second part I'm going to use Pulseman. A game that I had to rip it's backgrounds >.>
Thank god someone already ripped the enemies and the main character
Pulse man from genesis? His game always looked interesting to me.

Watch your ass.
The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Leo
Leo

7/11/2010, 9:37 am
Yup Eric. Pulseman reminds me of Emerl. lol

Here's what I ripped :
The 16-Bit Collab - No spots missing! - Page 6 Pulseman
Don't quote this image! It's big!

Didn't rip many things because I want to keep it simple. Also, it's freakin' hard to do since I had to edit and redo some parts of it (more exactly that building with the televisions)
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

7/11/2010, 10:42 am
is this collab thing, over? like could i join if i wanted 2?

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Leo
Leo

7/11/2010, 10:49 am
No, it's not over. Signed you up in part 2.
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

7/11/2010, 11:03 am
Ok ill get workin' on this right now, but question u said Snes or genisis right? can i use these?
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=8477

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=10233

Photobucket
Leo
Leo

7/11/2010, 11:12 am
Of course. As long they are from SNES or Genesis.

But I recommend that you use the characters from only one game. The size from the characters you showed me is different.
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

7/11/2010, 11:22 am
damn, ur right i just checked it out, i really wanted 2 use spawn, but i got another char, ill get 2 work now, and hopefully i can get it done probably by tha next 2 dayz or so

Photobucket
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

7/12/2010, 8:43 am
Hey im about almost done with my part of the collab, im like around 40 secondz into it, i think it came out pretty good, ima try 2 put some crazy stuff, for tha time i have left, and also leocartoon i used like 1 or 2 dbz soundz and tha only reason y i used them cuz there are no other soundz i could find that i could replace 2 fit tha partz, ill PM u what i got so far of tha vid, so u could kno what im talking about, i hope u allow it

Photobucket
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum