Registration date : 2010-09-09

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 8/18/2012, 7:22 am
@NS01 wrote:*sniff* watch this
http://mikeinel.deviantart.com/art/Draw-with-Me-Video-129928138
Why have I gotten all mushy lately ;3;

Nice sig btw

Crazy bitch cut her arm off

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl11
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 8/18/2012, 9:13 am
COS SHE LOVE HIM

You\'re too kind

Thinking that may of finally gotten me into drawing animation.

Also, does anyone know a good Mario voice actor?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 8/18/2012, 10:20 am
I'm near-sighted, so I don't really have to wear 'em all the time.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/18/2012, 1:21 pm
20/20 vision
and lol are your sig BDB

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 8/18/2012, 1:48 pm
BDBstriker wrote:I'm near-sighted, so I don't really have to wear 'em all the time.
Well that's too bad, they distracted from the rest of the ugly on your face

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Lorde
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 8/18/2012, 2:30 pm
Sieghart wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:I'm near-sighted, so I don't really have to wear 'em all the time.
Well that's too bad, they distracted from the rest of the ugly on your face
Come on, that insult wasn't as good as your other ones DDD:

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/18/2012, 2:31 pm
Oh my god
you stupid bitch
get out of my face
I will tear you to shreds

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 8/18/2012, 2:49 pm
Dont mind me just posting
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitled-3

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 TZmdW
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288

on 8/18/2012, 3:54 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:Dont mind me just posting
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitled-3

OMG I will launch my penis into your face dammit

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 8/18/2012, 4:40 pm
Sieghart wrote:Oh my god
you stupid bitch
get out of my face

"Sieghart got some "RAGE" doesn't he?

Get it its a grand chase joke?

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Dancing-happy-yoshi The Conversation Thread - Page 38 259ab217
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 8/18/2012, 4:40 pm
you stupid bitch
get out of my face

"Sieghart got some "RAGE" doesn't he? Cool

Get it its a grand chase joke

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Dancing-happy-yoshi The Conversation Thread - Page 38 259ab217
ChaosAngels16
ChaosAngels16
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2012-02-09

on 8/18/2012, 4:53 pm
Alot of commotion going on in this thread lol

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 25711_1097193085721_6043206_n

~Bringer Of Chaos~
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

on 8/18/2012, 5:04 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:
you stupid bitch
get out of my face

That joke sucked lass.

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Yghjhj10
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/18/2012, 5:22 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:
you stupid bitch
get out of my face

How would you like to be trapped in a black space and raped very hard

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 8/18/2012, 6:41 pm
da fuk goin on in here?

you guys are being.....i aint even gonna say it.

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Ichigo10
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 8/18/2012, 6:57 pm
@5h0ck wrote:da fuk goin on in here?

you guys are being.....i aint even gonna say it.

Everyone is acting like an asshole...

wow without ping this site got meaner... lol

Plus...

Propaganda at it's best lolz

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 8/18/2012, 7:08 pm
no it's just that you guys became boring
no wonder why people are leaving
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 8/18/2012, 7:39 pm
I think your both right

also lol dat pikachu sig

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Ichigo10
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/18/2012, 8:41 pm
I really find it halirous how I was so bored that I typed a letter to my state senator telling him how much I hate him...

Spoiler:
Dear Mr.Diaz,

My name is Ruben Maria. I am an upcoming freshmen in one of the only law schools in the bronx. You have sent my family a letter telling them to vote for you. My question why. I have never seen real change in the bronx throughout my life living here. You claim you and your son have helped improve the bronx make it better. But when you go outside bronx Mr.Diaz people see the Bronx as one of the worst places in New York. Now as my representative shouldn't your job be to change that. To actually help improve the image of the Bronx not be a state senator who talks a lot of bs saying the bronx is changing is improving and use propaganda to keep the citizens of the Bronx ignorant and bliss. So I ask you sir why should my parents vote for you in the first place, For all I know based on your accomplishments you only repersent me for your own finical gain right. Please I ask dearly of you to entertain me and prove me wrong if you. With all given respect (if any is give) I honestly really wanna change my name if I have to share it with a lousy politician as yourself.

The Next Generation Senator,
Ruben Maria
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/18/2012, 9:00 pm
@Toxic wrote:I really find it halirous how I was so bored that I typed a letter to my state senator telling him how much I hate him...

Spoiler:
Dear Mr.Diaz,

My name is Ruben Maria. I am an upcoming freshmen in one of the only law schools in the bronx. You have sent my family a letter telling them to vote for you. My question why. I have never seen real change in the bronx throughout my life living here. You claim you and your son have helped improve the bronx make it better. But when you go outside bronx Mr.Diaz people see the Bronx as one of the worst places in New York. Now as my representative shouldn't your job be to change that. To actually help improve the image of the Bronx not be a state senator who talks a lot of bs saying the bronx is changing is improving and use propaganda to keep the citizens of the Bronx ignorant and bliss. So I ask you sir why should my parents vote for you in the first place, For all I know based on your accomplishments you only repersent me for your own finical gain right. Please I ask dearly of you to entertain me and prove me wrong if you. With all given respect (if any is give) I honestly really wanna change my name if I have to share it with a lousy politician as yourself.

Ruben Maria

Im gonna copy this a thousand times, edit each one to relate to who it will be sent to, then send it to every politician in A'Murica

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 8/18/2012, 9:02 pm
@Toxic wrote:I really find it halirous how I was so bored that I typed a letter to my state senator telling him how much I hate him...

Spoiler:
Dear Mr.Diaz,

Ruben Maria
NO ONE CARES...bro

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/18/2012, 9:07 pm
@Face wrote:

Spoiler:
Dear Mr.Diaz,

Ruben Maria
NO ONE CARES...bro

Well sory if I am trying to start a conversation

Razz
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/18/2012, 10:21 pm
@Face wrote:

Spoiler:
Dear Mr.Diaz,

Ruben Maria
NO ONE CARES...bro

Lies, you care more than all of us

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/18/2012, 11:52 pm

Spoiler:
Dear Mr.Diaz,

Ruben Maria
Wow if I was that senator I'd probably care too little solely from how poorly that was written
@Leo wrote:no it's just that you guys became boring
We didn't become boring, the site did.
There's no admins here, no events, no sort of featuring content which strives members to work harder(AOTW), and we've just turned into a place where new people sign up, ask for resources and help, and leave.
Speaking of which shouldn't you leave already
You've been saying that you're no longer a part of this community and you're going to leave and yet it never happens

Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 8/19/2012, 12:06 am
Sieghart wrote:
@Leo wrote:no it's just that you guys became boring
We didn't become boring, the site did.
There's no admins here, no events, no sort of featuring content which strives members to work harder(AOTW), and we've just turned into a place where new people sign up, ask for resources and help, and leave.
Speaking of which shouldn't you leave already
You've been saying that you're no longer a part of this community and you're going to leave and yet it never happens

well hey you guys still are (a tiny bit) cool
not all of you, tho
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum