Go down
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 3:43 pm
NDS wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Over_n10

Just wanted to post this before I left, congrats on the over 9000 post face and you can thank NDS for completely ruining the obvious joke here. see ya later.

You're welcome... hit me up if there's every anything else you want me to ruin. Very Happy

I was going to ask for you to ruin the Convo Thread but you've already done that so... damn.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 3:50 pm
MISSON
ACCOMPLISHED!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:23 pm
back from the beach.....reads last bit of pages.....NDS you need your ass banned again you fuckin troll for the very first time im considering leaving this place cause of you and them dam ponies. toxic stop being a follower and be a leader this path that NDS is on leads to no where good trust me.any way Im tired of this bullshit I'll come back when this place man up...

also
@SXR123 wrote:The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Over_n10

Just wanted to post this before I left, congrats on the over 9000 post face and you can thank NDS for completely ruining the obvious joke here. see ya later.
WTF Im not at over 9000 post yet

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:27 pm
@Face wrote:back from the beach.....reads last bit of pages.....NDS you need your ass banned again you fuckin troll for the very first time im considering leaving this place cause of you and them dam ponies. toxic stop being a follower and be a leader this path that NDS is on leads to no where good trust me.any way Im tired of this bullshit I'll come back when this place man up...

also
@SXR123 wrote:The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Over_n10

Just wanted to post this before I left, congrats on the over 9000 post face and you can thank NDS for completely ruining the obvious joke here. see ya later.
WTF Im not at over 9000 post yet

Maybe, just maybe, it could, possibly, have something to do with tat screenshot...

Nah, that's not it.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:31 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@Face wrote:back from the beach.....reads last bit of pages.....NDS you need your ass banned again you fuckin troll for the very first time im considering leaving this place cause of you and them dam ponies. toxic stop being a follower and be a leader this path that NDS is on leads to no where good trust me.any way Im tired of this bullshit I'll come back when this place man up...

also
@SXR123 wrote:The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Over_n10

Just wanted to post this before I left, congrats on the over 9000 post face and you can thank NDS for completely ruining the obvious joke here. see ya later.
WTF Im not at over 9000 post yet

Maybe, just maybe, it could, possibly, have something to do with tat screenshot...

Nah, that's not it.
LOL alright alright ya dick I didn't realize till after the post. give me a break the beach kicked my ass bro

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Untitl15
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
Location : In some deep cave near the coast of China

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:32 pm
@Face wrote:back from the beach.....reads last bit of pages.....NDS you need your ass banned again you fuckin troll for the very first time im considering leaving this place cause of you and them dam ponies. toxic stop being a follower and be a leader this path that NDS is on leads to no where good trust me.any way Im tired of this bullshit I'll come back when this place man up...

Wow. Leaving all because someone posts MLP FIM related pics, yeah, you're a real man. Also, nice ragequit there pal.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Rri62p
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:41 pm
RnR, the hate that I have for ponies is intense. in fact, it's not for the ponies but people like NDS. Those damn characters are shoved down my throat at any chance they can get. No matter where I go those damn things seem to follow, this was the one place I thought I could escape from. A pony free website.

and then NDS the troll comes along and decides to ruin it all with his immaturity to talk about it and his blatant disregard of my request. I've asked him several times, nicely to please stop posting them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:46 pm
[quote="RnR"]
@Face wrote:back from the beach.....reads last bit of pages.....NDS you need your ass banned again you fuckin troll for the very first time im considering leaving this place cause of you and them dam ponies. toxic stop being a follower and be a leader this path that NDS is on leads to no where good trust me.any way Im tired of this bullshit I'll come back when this place man up...

Wow. Leaving all because some posts MLP FIM related pics, yeah, you're a real man.
and you...fuck is your problem bitch? I wasn't talkin to your left field ass. but since you want my attention here goes. MLP is in fact a show directed to (get this) girls!!! but I will admit like ppg it has some cool ideas and funny moments but one of the ONLINE appeals of MLP is the massive troll factor which is what these 2 fools are doing I myself dislike the show its waaaay too girly but there are those who Like it and thats fine too good luck with that princess.now as far as this topic goes there's a MLP thread somewhere in this place (shamefully) but thats not what they want they want to just be dicks to that I cant stand idle by.I like this place we lived through the sonic plague the kirby fc Ragnarok and by god we......the true spritas shall prevail through this bullshit too! now you I don't know if you're one of these normal pony fans or a troll like NDS but seriously GET OFF MY DICK BITCH you don't have the right parts (not a woman)

fuckboy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Untitl15
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
Location : In some deep cave near the coast of China

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:49 pm
[quote="Face"]
@RnR wrote:
@Face wrote:back from the beach.....reads last bit of pages.....NDS you need your ass banned again you fuckin troll for the very first time im considering leaving this place cause of you and them dam ponies. toxic stop being a follower and be a leader this path that NDS is on leads to no where good trust me.any way Im tired of this bullshit I'll come back when this place man up...

Wow. Leaving all because some posts MLP FIM related pics, yeah, you're a real man.
and you...fuck is your problem bitch? I wasn't talkin to your left field ass. but since you want my attention here goes. MLP is in fact a show directed to (get this) girls!!! but I will admit like ppg it has some cool ideas and funny moments but one of the ONLINE appeals of MLP is the massive troll factor which is what these 2 fools are doing I myself dislike the show its waaaay too girly but there are those who Like it and thats fine too good luck with that princess.now as far as this topic goes there's a MLP thread somewhere in this place (shamefully) but thats not what they want they want to just be dicks to that I cant stand idle by.I like this place we lived through the sonic plague the kirby fc Ragnarok and by god we......the true spritas shall prevail through this bullshit too! now you I don't know if you're one of these normal pony fans or a troll like NDS but seriously GET OFF MY DICK BITCH you don't have the right parts (not a woman)

fuckboy


Like I said, nice ragequit. Bet you feel like a real man right now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Rri62p
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:51 pm
Gonna be honest with you face. You're not helping your case very much talking like that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:54 pm
[quote="RnR"]
@Face wrote:
@RnR wrote:
@Face wrote:back from the beach.....reads last bit of pages.....NDS you need your ass banned again you fuckin troll for the very first time im considering leaving this place cause of you and them dam ponies. toxic stop being a follower and be a leader this path that NDS is on leads to no where good trust me.any way Im tired of this bullshit I'll come back when this place man up...

Wow. Leaving all because some posts MLP FIM related pics, yeah, you're a real man.
and you...fuck is your problem bitch? I wasn't talkin to your left field ass. but since you want my attention here goes. MLP is in fact a show directed to (get this) girls!!! but I will admit like ppg it has some cool ideas and funny moments but one of the ONLINE appeals of MLP is the massive troll factor which is what these 2 fools are doing I myself dislike the show its waaaay too girly but there are those who Like it and thats fine too good luck with that princess.now as far as this topic goes there's a MLP thread somewhere in this place (shamefully) but thats not what they want they want to just be dicks to that I cant stand idle by.I like this place we lived through the sonic plague the kirby fc Ragnarok and by god we......the true spritas shall prevail through this bullshit too! now you I don't know if you're one of these normal pony fans or a troll like NDS but seriously GET OFF MY DICK BITCH you don't have the right parts (not a woman)

fuckboy


Like I said, nice ragequit. Bet you feel like a real man right now.

Yes. How dare you be angry about people spamming shit and forcing it own the peoples' throats.

For shame.

But yeah I agree with SXR it's hard to take you seriously when you're talking like that lol.

**EDIT** Why the fuck are the quotes fucking up D:


Last edited by blitzkrieg667 on 6/30/2012, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 4:54 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Gonna be honest with you face. You're not helping your case very much talking like that.
LOL actually I was expecting a "U MAD BRO" but ok RnR what is your point of view on this pony thing and do your acknowledge trolls being trolls?

blitzkrieg667 wrote:
**EDIT** Why the fuck are the quotes fucking up D:
Idk he started it that way LOL

@SXR123 wrote:Gonna be honest with you face. You're not helping your case very much talking like that.

What? except for the "FUCKBOY" part Im spot on

@RnR wrote:. Bet you feel like a real man right now.
I always do fool.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Untitl15
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:03 pm
wow this thread is just...wow, i could die from seeing to much ponies it's not even funny anymore

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
The Conversation Thread - Page 6 SinisterSmile
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
Location : In some deep cave near the coast of China

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:06 pm
@Face wrote:LOL actually I was expecting a "U MAD BRO" but ok RnR what is your point of view on this pony thing and do your acknowledge trolls being trolls?

What's my point of view. It's a damn cartoon, nothing but mind numbing entertainment doing what it was intended to do, entertain. It's alright, and I'd be lying if I said I don't watch the show. Sure the franchise is aimed at little girls, but does that make me a girl for watching one damn series, no. My damn masculinity isn't danger, and I don't feel like it should be. I like video games, chicks, and all the shit that dudes like, but you seem to think that your masculinity is at risk because you're around people that like the show. I like the show, yes, am I gonna post a meme relating to it every chance I get, no, that'd be stupid. I don't shove the show down people's throats, and I would people to stop cramming the fact the show is made for girls down my throat.


As for my acknowledgement of trolls being trolls, I don't really think that NDS was doing any real trolling, I'll admit the posting of show based memes is alittle excessive.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Rri62p
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:10 pm
@RnR wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:Gonna be honest with you face. You're not helping your case very much talking like that.
LOL actually I was expecting a "U MAD BRO" but ok RnR what is your point of view on this pony thing and do your acknowledge trolls being trolls?

What's my point of view. It's a damn cartoon, nothing but mind numbing entertainment doing what it was intended to do, entertain. It's alright, and I'd be lying if I said I don't watch the show. Sure the franchise is aimed at little girls, but does that make me a girl for watching one damn series, no. My damn masculinity isn't danger, and I don't feel like it should be. I like video games, chicks, and all the shit that dudes like, but you seem to think that your masculinity is at risk because you're around people that like the show. I like the show, yes, am I gonna post a meme relating to it every chance I get, no, that'd be stupid. I don't shove the show down people's throats, and I would people to stop cramming the fact the show is made for girls down my throat.


As for my acknowledgement of trolls being trolls, I don't really think that NDS was doing any real trolling, I'll admit the posting of show based memes is alittle excessive.

How could you look at this thread and not think NDS is trolling.

Are we looking at the same topic here?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:10 pm
I think purposefully psoting crap after multiple people ahve asked them to stop is pretty much trolling

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:10 pm
@RnR wrote:
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:Gonna be honest with you face. You're not helping your case very much talking like that.
LOL actually I was expecting a "U MAD BRO" but ok RnR what is your point of view on this pony thing and do your acknowledge trolls being trolls?

What's my point of view. It's a damn cartoon, nothing but mind numbing entertainment doing what it was intended to do, entertain. It's alright, and I'd be lying if I said I don't watch the show. Sure the franchise is aimed at little girls, but does that make me a girl for watching one damn series, no. My damn masculinity isn't danger, and I don't feel like it should be. I like video games, chicks, and all the shit that dudes like, but you seem to think that your masculinity is at risk because you're around people that like the show. I like the show, yes, am I gonna post a meme relating to it every chance I get, no, that'd be stupid. I don't shove the show down people's throats, and I would people to stop cramming the fact the show is made for girls down my throat.


As for my acknowledgement of trolls being trolls, I don't really think that NDS was doing any real trolling, I'll admit the posting of show based memes is alittle excessive.
I can respect that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:12 pm
@RnR wrote:I like the show, yes, am I gonna post a meme relating to it every chance I get, no, that'd be stupid. I don't shove the show down people's throats.

FUCKING THIS

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:12 pm
@Face wrote: toxic stop being a follower and be a leader

Well I told Nds on skype I quited doing the brony shit because it was getting annoying a little while ago today..

Hence the reason why I haven't posted anything relating to the pony shit all day after my little phase
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:14 pm
@Toxic wrote:
@Face wrote: toxic stop being a follower and be a leader

Well I told Nds on skype I quited doing the brony shit because it was getting annoying a little while ago today..
when you´re a brony you can´t quit... its per-live.
~NDS (on skype).

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 6 CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:15 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@RnR wrote:I like the show, yes, am I gonna post a meme relating to it every chance I get, no, that'd be stupid. I don't shove the show down people's throats.

FUCKING THIS
hey hey!HEY!! if anyone is gonna be angry here its me.thats my thing.

@Toxic wrote:
Well I told Nds on skype I quited doing the brony shit because it was getting annoying a little while ago today..

Hence the reason why I haven't posted anything relating to the pony shit all day after my little phase
ok good


Last edited by Face on 6/30/2012, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:16 pm
Did anyone ever think that Nds being a brony is just because he feels like he has nothing original in this site as all.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:20 pm
Or maybe he was just taking the piss?

Just maybe?

Nah. Why do I come up with such obviously unreasonable and completely retarded ideas.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:20 pm
@Toxic wrote:Did anyone ever think that Nds being a brony is just because he feels like he has nothing original in this site as all.
don't make excuses for him hes a dick.what is he a middle child, negative attention is better then none?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/30/2012, 5:20 pm
I have no idea what that has to do with anything

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 6 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum