Total Votes: 11

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

If you don't come back Ruben... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you don't come back Ruben...

6/25/2012, 11:57 pm
@5h0ck wrote:hmm...now that I think about it there isn't anyone on this site I don't like.
exactly. there's not anybody that annoying.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

If you don't come back Ruben... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you don't come back Ruben...

6/25/2012, 11:59 pm
LeafKirby wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:hmm...now that I think about it there isn't anyone on this site I don't like.
exactly. there's not anybody that annoying.

Yeah... for you... these other sensitive bitches got butthurt cause of a smiley! LMFAOROFL!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't come back Ruben... - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2011-03-09

6/26/2012, 1:16 am
Wow NDS has got a lot more comfortable, great.

Anyway if you feel that way you should leave, most of the time you don't post and when you do you get angry (but same with me a bit lol)

anyway do you even animate cuz u should post it.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

6/26/2012, 10:36 am
I don't remember ever seeing any of his animations but once he did post something on NewGrounds.

Someone made a topic about it because apparently it was horrible and he used the Spritas preloader, which I suppose everyone wasn't particularly happy about because it would kind of make us look bad or something. I never saw it because it got blammed though.

But yeah he does animate at least. Whether or not he's good or not I honestly have no idea.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't come back Ruben... - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/26/2012, 12:27 pm
@Kane wrote:Wow NDS has got a lot more comfortable, great.

I'm retarded....Please, elaborate.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. Very Happy

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

6/26/2012, 12:59 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I don't remember ever seeing any of his animations but once he did post something on NewGrounds.

Someone made a topic about it because apparently it was horrible and he used the Spritas preloader, which I suppose everyone wasn't particularly happy about because it would kind of make us look bad or something. I never saw it because it got blammed though.

But yeah he does animate at least. Whether or not he's good or not I honestly have no idea.

Actually that not a real animation

I was trolling the spritas back then with that animation

I still animate though but I just procrastinate a lot

So I never get far and thus I don't post it

I do have unfinish animations lost here but they really don't represent the current skill I poses..

I guess you would just have to wait and see my battle
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

6/26/2012, 1:03 pm
dIDN'T SEEM LIKE A TROLLING ATTEMPT CONSIDERING HOW UPSET YOU WERE GETTING. oH WELL, i REALLY COULDN'T CARE LESS.

**EDIT** I had caps lock on lol.

If you don't come back Ruben... - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

6/26/2012, 1:10 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:dIDN'T SEEM LIKE A TROLLING ATTEMPT CONSIDERING HOW UPSET YOU WERE GETTING. oH WELL, i REALLY COULDN'T CARE LESS.

The animation made the spritas seemed like a troll group but I was pretty sad..
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/26/2012, 1:20 pm
@Toxic wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:dIDN'T SEEM LIKE A TROLLING ATTEMPT CONSIDERING HOW UPSET YOU WERE GETTING. oH WELL, i REALLY COULDN'T CARE LESS.

The animation made the spritas seemed like a troll group but I was pretty sad..

ROFL... A troll group

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum