Go down
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 10:55 am
Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture OjgZX

EDIT HISTORY:
- Removed ears lol. Vultures ain't go no ears, y'know?
- Darkened the beak a bit. Credit to YoshiF for the palette.
- Scrapped Jake.


Last edited by AaronKun on 6/25/2012, 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fuckthisshit.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 12:00 pm
How about giving him Vulture's talons?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 1:34 pm
@NS01 wrote:How about giving him Vulture's talons?
Well Jet the Hawk never had claws, so I thought I wouldn't give Jake any either.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 1:59 pm
But it looks so...unoriginal D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 2:33 pm
@NS01 wrote:But it looks so...unoriginal D:
Crying or Very sad And that's no good!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 3:44 pm
not bad, unoriginal, but those blue Gloves are in the same colour as his skin?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture CmHNDLR
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 5:00 pm
Saulgp wrote:not bad, unoriginal, but those blue Gloves are in the same colour as his skin?

He's not wearing gloves, and *ahem* feathers. Serious

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 5:01 pm
it´s not wearing gloves because you said it....
make some more edits ¬¬

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 6:00 pm
I want to fucking murder you right now. Fucking Sonic fa-

Wha- oh, right, the sprite itself. I...

This is bad. I'm sorry but it really is. The shading is incredibly lazy and pretty much all you did was change his colour, give him a beak add some... really weird hair and change his shoes.

Also, there are two problems with his gloves. One, you left the grey shade in there which just looks terribad, and for whatever reason they still have the cuffs of the gloves which is just completely retarded because he isn't wearing any. It's not hard to remove the cuff and connect the arms to the hands.

There's also the fact that you made a Sonic fan character in the first place.

I suppose I can give you credit for not putting clothes on him, which is seriously one of the most retarded things ever, but in all honesty in this case I think it would have been better if you did that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 6:15 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I want to fucking murder you right now. Fucking Sonic fa-
lol, use this Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Shooti13

blitzkrieg667 wrote:This is bad. I'm sorry but it really is. The shading is incredibly lazy and pretty much all you did was change his colour, give him a beak add some... really weird hair and change his shoes.
agree
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Also, there are two problems with his gloves. One, you left the grey shade in there which just looks terribad, and for whatever reason they still have the cuffs of the gloves which is just completely retarded because he isn't wearing any. It's not hard to remove the cuff and connect the arms to the hands.
agree, i said it before....
blitzkrieg667 wrote:There's also the fact that you made a Sonic fan character in the first place.
yes, that´s what he mented to do....
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I suppose I can give you credit for not putting clothes on him, which is seriously one of the most retarded things ever, but in all honesty in this case I think it would have been better if you did that.
i thought i was the only wan who thinked that, I agree.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture CmHNDLR
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/22/2012, 9:38 pm
Really? I get hate for making a Sonic FC? What the fuck.
If I brought up a MapleStory character or a Mario FC would I get the same hate?


Last edited by AaronKun on 6/22/2012, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Elaborated a bit.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/23/2012, 4:37 am
Not really. It's just Sonic mostly.

Of course it may just be me. Either way I'm sure nobody really wants any of my extreme bias towards fan characters anyway so eh.


Last edited by blitzkrieg667 on 6/23/2012, 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/23/2012, 5:51 am
well, it´s getting better.... the shading still looks lazy you haven´t changed it didn´t you......
The shoes should be Green... like this 2 greens:
Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Pintur10 Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Chartr11

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/23/2012, 6:02 am
Is it just me or did this sprite become worse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/23/2012, 6:06 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Is it just me or did this sprite become worse.
i think it´s the hair............and the shading it has

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/23/2012, 6:09 am
And the shoes.

Why did you change the shoes.

You just made it even less original.

Seriously I don't even.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture UZ3PNb5
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/23/2012, 8:32 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:And the shoes.

Why did you change the shoes.

You just made it even less original.

Seriously I don't even.

The shoes weren't done, sorry. I just wanted to show you the newer shading.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/24/2012, 7:52 am
I would like to point out this looks nothing like a vulture. Just because you call it something doesn't automatically make it that.

**EDIT** For some reason I decided to sprite this thing how I imagined it. Don't ask me why.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Vultur11

Someone please kill me.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/24/2012, 10:06 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I would like to point out this looks nothing like a vulture. Just because you call it something doesn't automatically make it that.

**EDIT** For some reason I decided to sprite this thing how I imagined it. Don't ask me why.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Vultur11

Someone please kill me.

now that looks good. and don't worry, we all feel that way when making a sonic fan character.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/24/2012, 10:43 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I would like to point out this looks nothing like a vulture. Just because you call it something doesn't automatically make it that.

**EDIT** For some reason I decided to sprite this thing how I imagined it. Don't ask me why.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Vultur11

Someone please kill me.

Well his head is a bit uneven and why does he have fur on his chest and wrists?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/24/2012, 10:53 am
As I imagined it.

Yeah. They're feathers. Generally birds don't tend to be a single colour.

Besides like I said I pretty much just did this for the hell of it.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/24/2012, 12:40 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I would like to point out this looks nothing like a vulture. Just because you call it something doesn't automatically make it that.

**EDIT** For some reason I decided to sprite this thing how I imagined it. Don't ask me why.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Vultur11

Someone please kill me.
Wow Blitz, i´m fuckin impressed... Good ehhh really good....
that shadings are perfectly done lol Laughing

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture CmHNDLR
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/24/2012, 3:12 pm
Saulgp wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I would like to point out this looks nothing like a vulture. Just because you call it something doesn't automatically make it that.

**EDIT** For some reason I decided to sprite this thing how I imagined it. Don't ask me why.

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Vultur11

Someone please kill me.
Wow Blitz, i´m fuckin impressed... Good ehhh really good....
that shadings are perfectly done lol Laughing

I agree, it looks nice, but it's not the way Sonic sprites are shaded...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/24/2012, 3:15 pm
he did a custom job, which is good I like this version a lot better. it fits because he's a bird, not a hedgehog.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture Empty Re: Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture

on 6/24/2012, 3:27 pm
And at what point did I even say it was meant to look like Sonic Advance sprites. I know full well it doesn't look like them. That's the point, really.

Besides that I don't really like the shading in the Advance sprites anyway. It looks like they just put blobs of shadow on his head and called it a day.

Battle was better with its shading but that's a completely different style.

Also HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S NOT SHADED LIKE A SONIC SPRITE. There are at least three different types of Sonic sprite.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic FC: Jake the Vulture UZ3PNb5
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum