How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

+24
Leo
xShufflee
D3Anims
SXR123
RedScarfYoshi
Tartarus
mix787
RnR
Cooljoshua567
LoneVeritas
Something
Toxic
BDB
BlitznBurst
Chrono
Tal
darkdragon581
NS01
5h0ck
Saul
Luigiman364
SᗡN
Granadico
v2
28 posters
Go down
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 12:21 pm
It shame that you guys consider this disgusting I really was not scared by it what so ever..

Once you seen 2 kids one sandbox

Nothing Scares you or disgust you..
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 12:27 pm
Because apparently if you've been scared then you can never be scared again.

Thank you for this wonderful life lesson.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Something
Something
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-06-23

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 12:29 pm
it's just that it's hand drawn, and not real.
nothing animated, drawn scares me.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 12:33 pm
@Something wrote:it's just that it's hand drawn, and not real.
nothing animated, drawn scares me.

That sentence made no sense whatsoever.
Something
Something
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-06-23

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 12:37 pm
GRAMMAR.

i mean that something that is not real, can't scare me.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 3:41 pm
@Toxic wrote:It shame that you guys consider this disgusting I really was not scared by it what so ever..

Once you seen 2 kids one sandbox

Nothing Scares you or disgust you..
I'm going to cover this once and for all because you've seriously been annoying me lately.
Toxic, you're an annoying pretentious twat.
It's not shameful at all that we found it disgusting because you didn't.
Quit trying to impose your opinion as if it were some bragging right or some stupid shit.
Go away already.

Also I'm not sure if you're referring to kids in a sandbox because that's the only thing I've heard remotely similar to that, and it wasn't gorey at all.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Lorde
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 3:43 pm
Why does everything have to be a competition? "I saw this and wasn't scared so I'm better than all you" +1 for Mami-san

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 3:50 pm
That was hawt.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Yghjhj10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 3:52 pm
@LoneVeritas wrote:That was hawt.

inorite

Really though Toxic shut the Hell up.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 4:29 pm
Wonder why people draw these things.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 4:36 pm
The part where the bitch had a fuckload of holes on her body was really the only one that had me going "wai- wtttf?!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 108
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 7:51 pm
Mami-San wrote:
@Toxic wrote:It shame that you guys consider this disgusting I really was not scared by it what so ever..

Once you seen 2 kids one sandbox

Nothing Scares you or disgust you..
I'm going to cover this once and for all because you've seriously been annoying me lately.
Toxic, you're an annoying pretentious twat.
It's not shameful at all that we found it disgusting because you didn't.
Quit trying to impose your opinion as if it were some bragging right or some stupid shit.
Go away already.

Also I'm not sure if you're referring to kids in a sandbox because that's the only thing I've heard remotely similar to that, and it wasn't gorey at all.

Yep I guess I must leave because Im a shitty pest in this site just getting frustrated and annoyed but some egotistic admin..

@Blitz Shut the fuck up like seriously everytime I have a problem you always want to bud in and shit...

Yes I kinda made the statement sound competitive but nigga that just my sense of humor..like deadass if you can't understand that not my fault..just seriously though fuck off..
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 9:08 pm
@Toxic wrote:
Mami-San wrote:
@Toxic wrote:It shame that you guys consider this disgusting I really was not scared by it what so ever..

Once you seen 2 kids one sandbox

Nothing Scares you or disgust you..
I'm going to cover this once and for all because you've seriously been annoying me lately.
Toxic, you're an annoying pretentious twat.
It's not shameful at all that we found it disgusting because you didn't.
Quit trying to impose your opinion as if it were some bragging right or some stupid shit.
Go away already.

Also I'm not sure if you're referring to kids in a sandbox because that's the only thing I've heard remotely similar to that, and it wasn't gorey at all.

Yep I guess I must leave because Im a shitty pest in this site just getting frustrated and annoyed but some egotistic admin..

@Blitz Shut the fuck up like seriously everytime I have a problem you always want to bud in and shit...

Yes I kinda made the statement sound competitive but nigga that just my sense of humor..like deadass if you can't understand that not my fault..just seriously though fuck off..
I like how you claim I'm egoistic when I've conveyed no action leading to that conclusion.
Seriously, you're probably just thinking up any derogative insult you can use without even knowing what it means.

And it's the internet, not everyone will be able to tell if you're joking or not, and especially when your "joke" didn't even seem remotely like a joke.
Now stop being a little bitch already.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Lorde
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 10:03 pm
But like... srsly... the bitch... the one wit dem holes... like... shit's fucking crazy.
Did any of this turn you on, jelly?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/24/2012, 11:46 pm
@LoneVeritas wrote:That was hawt.
Best post of the topic

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Location : Power Girl's Breasts

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/25/2012, 1:46 am
*Clicked Spoiler*

*Saw the Eye Ball One*

Eh whatever it's not that bad....

*Saw the Hole Freaky One*

Oh sweet Jesus , that's DISGUSTING....

* Scrolled page down to the top of the last one, and saw a little bit of it......*
Spoiler:
How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Mother11

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
Location : In some deep cave near the coast of China

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/25/2012, 9:13 am
Dafuq did I just look at? Mother of god

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Rri62p
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/25/2012, 9:24 am
@Toxic wrote:@Blitz Shut the fuck up like seriously everytime I have a problem you always want to bud in and shit...

Lmfao, now you're just being goddamn stupid. I have no idea what the fuck even brought you to this conclusion.
mix787
mix787
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-01-11

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/25/2012, 12:30 pm
Holy crap I feel as if i've seen the first one before that didnt bother me until i went further down Mother of god Shocked
How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Wtf-animated


___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Lol_kyuubi_naruto_4_tailed_by_XxAli
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
Location : In some deep cave near the coast of China

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/25/2012, 12:31 pm
Mami, you are a sick man, a sick, sick man. You have destroy all desire for me to sleep tonight...you evil bastard.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Rri62p
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

6/26/2012, 1:15 am
Somehow, this is surprisingly easy to fap to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

7/13/2012, 3:49 pm
HEY GUYS
I WENT BACK AND READ ALL 150 PAGES
IT WAS A VERY UNSATISFYING ENDING

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Lorde
Tartarus
Tartarus
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2012-01-28
Location : Hell

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

7/13/2012, 6:27 pm
I wonder if the author of this little 'manga' has some...psychological mental disorders beyond all repair. I might be right. Now, i didn't go "EWWW WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT?!!", i was just slightly disturbed. And this is coming from a guy who just so happens to be a huge horror movie fan. I guess there's a limit to how much i can take, and the last few panels were the end of that limit. Gross.
RedScarfYoshi
RedScarfYoshi
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-05-06
Location : Yoshi Island

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

8/21/2012, 12:57 pm
I just died a little. <=(

Crying or Very sad Mother of god

___________________________________________________________________________________________

My haters will die because of Rick....watch out...

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Forum_signatures_small_2_by_grapeandgo-d5c135h
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty Re: How I Hated Manga [NSFW]

8/21/2012, 4:03 pm
@RedScarfYoshi wrote:I just died a little. <=(

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 1805953252 How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 3816329431

congrats. there was no need to tell us this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Hated Manga [NSFW] - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum