Go down
Eggclowns
Eggclowns
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-10-12

hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! Empty hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!!

on 6/20/2012, 1:14 pm
So I joined tal's collab (the sidekicks shit or what ever) and I'm making an animation with voices (the voices of eggman and snivley). because my voice sounds like a 5 years old girl being butt raped by her dad, i can't voice them properly. So that's why i need someone to voice them. K? BTW, the animation I'm making will not be sprited. it will be like a special part at the end (Tal allowed me to).......................................... fuck Surprised

___________________________________________________________________________________________

hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! 64a9e517e0d0b8a50f07bffb1057bc43 shhhh
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! Empty Re: hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!!

on 6/20/2012, 1:42 pm
wha...why didn't you asked me dude, i live 50 meters from you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! Youtub10
Eggclowns
Eggclowns
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2011-10-12

hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! Empty Re: hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!!

on 6/20/2012, 3:34 pm
@Tal wrote:wha...why didn't you asked me dude, i live 50 meters from you.

but your voice is not deep enough... well maybe i'll give you a chance

hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! 64a9e517e0d0b8a50f07bffb1057bc43 shhhh
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 6/20/2012, 3:41 pm
so you two madafacas know each other already????

hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! CmHNDLR
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 6/20/2012, 3:47 pm
Wrong topic, this isn't related to animation so it is moved to the resource center, although you won't be able to see it for another 20 posts.

losux

hello people of the spritas!!! ahhhh!!!! Lorde
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum