Go down
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots!

6/20/2012, 2:53 am
Tails is a side-kick, sonic and eggman are mostly main, it's ok.
and there is alreadya navi vs link knux...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Youtub10
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots!

6/20/2012, 3:12 am
Doesn't sidekicks takeover mean the characters sidekick so in this case Eggman vs Emerl or are you allowing it from throughout the whole series? If so then the titles a bit misleading but theres no other title for it lol.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

6/20/2012, 3:36 am
@Tal wrote:Tails is a side-kick, sonic and eggman are mostly main, it's ok.
and there is alreadya navi vs link knux...
I'll fight them to the death for it.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 3:39 am
^ 5h0ck is not gonna be happy lol.

i think kane i just want to show how the sidekicks are strong, it doesn't necesserly has to be the sidekick versus he's master (that is better)
tails vs eggman is ok, tails proves how strong he is by defeating eggman.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

6/20/2012, 3:54 am
Oh okay, thanks for clearing it up.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 3:56 am
np, also guys i think the slots will be up until 20 people.....
the collab doesn't need to really pass 7-8 minuets.

"Interesting sig text"

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 4:41 am
I guess i made that whole navi thing for nothing then Sad
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 4:52 am
if you really wanna join, pick some other character.
like...falco vs fox, waddle dee vs king dedede, Elf vs megaman zero, any pokemon vs ash, Geno VS Mario, and sidekick from paper mario vs mario, Toad VS Peach.

"Interesting sig text"

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 5:48 am
I only wanted to join for those two lol.
I think i'll pass.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 5:50 am
ok lol, also guys look for sidekicks online, it might help, and i also need some beta testers after the collab is compiled (to check out bugs and stuff)

"Interesting sig text"

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

6/20/2012, 7:17 am
any pokemon vs ash...I'll take that part if it's still open
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 7:17 am
yes it is, your in.

"Interesting sig text"

Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 12:46 pm
so you guys, anyone started workinng? you have like 5 more days left I Ultra Came

"Interesting sig text"

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/20/2012, 12:54 pm
wat
You said it was due September 1st

The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Lorde
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 12:56 pm
i was kidding, and i started working on mine, i need to be creative on this one, rush doesn't have a lot of sprites...

"Interesting sig text"

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

6/20/2012, 1:15 pm
Dude you almost gave me a heart attack with that five days joke.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Awkwar10
The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Pikach11
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/21/2012, 7:48 am
ok guys here's my first part, probably do another one...a better one....(this flash is the reason why i need you guys Very Happy )

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/8338e50c9eb2b400ce16869582deee9d
it will probably be much more intanse with music, which reminds me that we need a main song, and yes crash get rid of the music in your part.

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/21/2012, 10:19 am
that.... that was terrbile tal. i'm not even gonna pull any punches, that was just... ew...

it was the most boring flashes i've ever watched.

for one, you used a sonic hurt sound for megaman. last I checked megaman doesn't sound like sonic, or for that matter make any sound at all when he gets hurt. if you're going to use megaman, look at his games, see what kind of sound comes out when he is hit by an enemy and use that.

second, the only thing you could come up with was rush running into megaman? seriously? if it was really that easy to kill megaman then wily would have raped his ass a long time ago. Try looking up OR MAKING some custom sprites for rush, I think a better match up would be him AND roll rising up against megaman. If you're making a collab about side kicks rising up against their heroes then making more than just one person versus the main characters. They're side kicks for a reason, they're not strong ehough to fight by themselves so they help out the main character.

jeez. I'm gone, three days and a bunch of stuff happens.

The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/21/2012, 10:28 am
finally dude i missed you and your no sense of motivation.

also i said it sucked already, "YOU'RE POINTING THE OBVIOUS!" Very Happy

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

6/21/2012, 10:40 am
then fucking restarted it and think of something else. if you KNOW it sucks then why bother posting it here.

YOU DON'T MAKE NO SENSE.

The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/21/2012, 10:49 am
eh..no.
i'm just gonna do my second part, and leave this as it is.
and i bothered posting it here to make you rage.

"Interesting sig text"

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

6/21/2012, 10:56 am
The deadlines still over 2 months away. he can get better in that time. I haven't watched it cause my phones gay tal so I can't say anything.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Awkwar10
The Side-Kick's TakeOver! No more Slots! - Page 4 Pikach11
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/21/2012, 10:59 am
this part is terrible, my next one will be pretty good, i have great ideas for it.

also did it took you like 1 minuet to write that post, cause i bet it will for me.....

"Interesting sig text"

SXR123
SXR123

6/21/2012, 11:12 am
if you get lazy with this part then your collab is going to fail, just sayin.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan

6/21/2012, 11:17 am
man you're the most motivating person in the world, i'm just not gonna put in the collab dumbass.

"Interesting sig text"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum