Go down
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Empty Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3

6/17/2012, 3:26 pm
Sup Spritans, CJ here, well awhile back (before joining the spritas , and was still a noob) I made a katekyo series for a forum academy I was in, ( because it was fun :), but I stopped making them because of school and other troubles I had.

But finally I am able to revive it from the dead Very Happy So basically the story is about 4 academies waging war against each other and it's a Katekyo / Draglade crossover series.

Here are the Four Academies:
Spoiler:

ARC Academy
DAD Academy
WNA Academy
SK Academy
Now the first two episodes were made in Pivot so please don't critique those because they aren't of my current skill, and I am now continuing the series from episode 3 in flash.

If you want a summary of the first two episodes instead of watching them because you dont want to waste your time(lol?) Here it is:

Episode 1: The Traitor Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSFn9qciOBw&feature=relmfu
Spoiler:

Blaze the Leader of ARC Academy is looking for a new officer to become one of his Dorm Leaders
-His two Admins: Ulquiorra (A friend requested the name) and Shido bring news of a new recruit who can become the leader
-Meanwhile at DAD Academy, Byakuran, orders one of his men (Ken) to bring back a traitor who left them
- After Ken leaves, Byakuran orders two mysterious people to keep an eye on the academy
-Back at ARC academy Josh (me xD) the traitor who left DAD academy, and Drago ( A Dorm leader at ARC academy,) Discuss how to join ARC academy
-Blaze, Ulquiorra, and Shido appear and greet them
-Ulquiorra has a private chat with Drago, they talk about how if Josh joins the academy, it might strain the relationship between the two academies
-After that disscussion they return to the group
-Just before Ulquiorra finishes welcoming Josh, Ken appears !
-Ken tells Josh he is a traitor and he's going to take him back by force
-Drago intervens and challenges Ken in Josh's place
-After a quick battle, of Drago defeating Ken, Josh is completely convinced that this academy will help him grow stronger
-Blaze has now found the person to become the new Dark Knight Lead
er
-End of Episode

Episode 2: Welcome to ARC Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7QcEwMeZhs&feature=relmfu
Spoiler:

-The episode starts off with Drago giving Josh a tour of ARC academy and all it's facilities
-After brining Josh to the roof top, as Drago was about to introduce him to the other students, Spirit (The Final and strongest Dorm leader shows up)
-Spirit introduces himself and states that he would like to fight Josh someday
-He also tells Drago to stop being a suck up (which of course pisses Drago off ) lol
-Drago continues to show Josh around
-Cuts into Training Area -
-Sonia ( A student in training) is shown being defeated by a mysterious man
-His name is Coolchemist and he is the Moderator of ARC Academy
-He tells Sonia ( a student in training) that her current ability is pathetic
-She screams at him, telling him that she will become the Dorm Leader
-Coolchemist then informs her of Josh and how he is top candidate to become the leader
-Sonia refuses to accept this and plans on challenging him to a fight to prove who is more deserving of the title
-Coolchemist finds her determination admirable and agrees to take her to meet him
- Cuts into Blaze's Office
-Mano (Blaze's special apprentice) appears
-Blaze questions what does he need
-Mano informs him that Josh is waiting for his test
-Blaze asks that he should wait 15 minutes at Area A
-Mano confirms and leaves
-Blaze is excited to see Josh's ability
-Cut's to Area A
-Josh ponders why he was asked to come to Area A
-Drago informs him that the time for his Test has arrived
-Josh asks Drago to wish him luck (He enters)
-Coolchemist and Sonia arrive
-Drago is suprised to see him , because he assumed Cool chemist would be the one giving Josh his test
-Coolchemist tells him that either Ulq or Blaze will give him his test
-Drago becomes worried
-Cuts into Testing Room Area A
-Josh becomes impatient waiting for Blaze
-Josh senses Blaze's presence and releases his sword
-Blaze and Josh begin their test
-Cuts to Ulq and Shido, they both wonder how Josh is doing, and hear a loud explosion, and run off
-Cuts to Spirit in his room, angrily saying that they're making alot of noise down there
-Cuts back to action with Blaze and Josh
-After a tied battle, Blaze overpowers Josh and knocks him out
-Suddenly a Blue array of energy is released inside Josh, and he lands a hit on Blaze
-Ulq and Shido appear asking what happened?
-Blaze tells them that Josh has exceeded their expectations and is qualified to become the leader
-Outside the Training Area, an unknown person stands outside thinking "Excellent.
..."
End of Episode

Episode 3: The Box Weapons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EttfmfHWaeo&feature=relmfu

^ This episode was recently made so it's my current level so I would ask you critique this one please :)
Also, sorry about the Water mark in the middle, I tried Mr Lange's way of doing but Virtual Dub screws up Sad
If it's bothering you let me know, if not Ill continue as it is

Enjoy :)

Last edited by Cooljoshua567 on 6/18/2012, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Ala_Rubra
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Empty Re: Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3

6/18/2012, 1:40 pm
I'll be expecting a review from Tal , SXR and a few others

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Empty Re: Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3

6/20/2012, 5:26 pm
I shall! On Saturday. Cause it's too big a hassle to write one now.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Awkwar10
Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Pikach11
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 6:56 pm
LeafKirby wrote:I shall! On Saturday. Cause it's too big a hassle to write one now.

Aha thanks, I'll be waiting for it buddy :)

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

6/20/2012, 8:36 pm
mmmm, a series we have on our hands.

Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

6/20/2012, 9:33 pm
NDS wrote:mmmm, a series we have on our hands.

Mmmm, a review I am waiting for? Laughing

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

6/21/2012, 5:36 am
Dat naruto Song Laughing

Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 CmHNDLR
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2012, 7:27 am
Where's my Review Kirby???

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2012, 11:10 am
I'm sorry! I was on the road all day D: I'll do it this afternoon

Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2012, 1:15 pm
xD I was kidding, You take as much time as you want, but the afternoon sounds really great, I wan't to start working on the next episode as soon as I can :)

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2012, 7:12 pm
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:

Mmmm, a review you'll never receive. Laughing

Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2012, 7:35 pm
NDS wrote:
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:

Mmmm, an ass kicking is waiting for you If you don't give me one Evil or Very Mad

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2012, 9:11 pm
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:
NDS wrote:
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:

Mmmm, an ass kicking is waiting for you If you don't give me one Evil or Very Mad

Okay, master.

It was shit, every second of it.

Stupid characters.

Also, a retarded plot.

1/10

There you go master, I hope you are pleased with my review I love you

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2012, 9:51 pm
It wasn't that bad. The story could use alittle work but there wasn't anything too bad about it.

Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

6/24/2012, 11:38 pm
NDS wrote:
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:
NDS wrote:
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:

Okay, master.

It was shit, every second of it.

Stupid characters.

Also, a retarded plot.

1/10

There you go master, I hope you are pleased with my review I love you

I... uhm...That was....Well there goes every shred of confidence.. Crying or Very sad

LeafKirby wrote:It wasn't that bad. The story could use alittle work but there wasn't anything too bad about it.

-Sniff- Thanks, I'm glad someone can say something nice about it Very Happy

Nah but seriously I know it's pretty bad, I just made this for some friends of mine, without even considering the story or what characters to use. Now I REALLY want to re do it, from episode 1 again because I have so many good ideas to go with it.
So what you guys think, would making a remake of the first two episodes be smart? Or just continuing it and getting better with every episode?

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

6/25/2012, 4:40 am
The only thing i didn´t like was that it had too much talking scratch

Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Katekyo/Draglade Academy Wars Eps 1-3 CmHNDLR
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

6/25/2012, 4:47 am
Edited:

Remake it, it'll feel much better in my opinion.

Also I just watched Episode 3 and it's quite great, a bit confusing because of the characters having different names but good. I really liked the camera movement in it. Maybe a bit more action though.
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

6/25/2012, 8:21 am
Saulgp wrote:The only thing i didn´t like was that it had too much talking scratch

Ah sorry about that, I just wanted everyone to get the story first before I started making all the action scenes

@Kane wrote:Edited:

Remake it, it'll feel much better in my opinion.

Also I just watched Episode 3 and it's quite great, a bit confusing because of the characters having different names but good. I really liked the camera movement in it. Maybe a bit more action though.

Thanks :), Alright Remaking the episodes does sound better, and it would make the story alot better

lfanimator
lfanimator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-07-16

7/17/2012, 7:37 am
make more damn it!!
lfanimator
lfanimator
Spritan
Spritan

7/17/2012, 8:11 am
seriously the idea is great IF youd just cut down the talking just a little bit and a little more action in the beggining to get viewers attention itd be a masterpiece to be honest... i see that talent there bro
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

7/20/2012, 1:49 pm
@lfanimator wrote:seriously the idea is great IF youd just cut down the talking just a little bit and a little more action in the beggining to get viewers attention itd be a masterpiece to be honest... i see that talent there bro

Thanks, it warms my heart to know someone enjoyed it :)

Yea, I will definetly add more action and less talking in the episodes to come, thanks for the advice

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

7/20/2012, 2:36 pm
how far are you at making the other episodes? cause these three basically recieved no critique

lfanimator
lfanimator
Spritan
Spritan

7/20/2012, 2:58 pm
im just ready to see the next one my main goal in animation is to make a sprite series that gives people that same feeling they get when theyre watching naruto now or dbz back in the day so stuff like this kinda inspires me I Ultra Came
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan

9/15/2012, 2:52 pm
@Leaf wrote:how far are you at making the other episodes? cause these three basically recieved no critique

To be honest not that far, I've only just made the opening and have just started making the fight scenes, But from what people have said in their previous posts, im pretty sure all I have to do to improve as of now is to add some quality action to make up for all the cinematic scenes.

@lfanimator wrote:im just ready to see the next one my main goal in animation is to make a sprite series that gives people that same feeling they get when theyre watching naruto now or dbz back in the day so stuff like this kinda inspires me I Ultra Came

Thanks, I know that feeling too bro, I have the same dream. I want my series to be a series that people get excited for and want to watch as if it were watching dragon ball z or naruto.

Gaaah, I'm not sure what to do, either work on the the current episodes, or redo the entire thing so it actually makes sense Sad

Wadda u guys think?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum