Go down
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 5:35 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:GUISE STOP WEre JuST BEAKING A DEAD HORSE...or something similar
Lets just all be calm and not get butthurtz

For me...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Too late.. better get your bulletproof vest soldier!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 5:35 pm
@GEARichard wrote:Okay.. everybody. Grab your weapons and bullets. Here we go for the second war! Hurry up ladies! Move! Move! MOVE!
All arms ready sir! LOCKED AND LOADED
On your command we will strike.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 5:37 pm
@GEARichard wrote:Okay.. everybody. Grab your weapons and bullets. Here we go for the second war! Hurry up ladies! Move! Move! MOVE!
hahahahahaha.... LMFAO.
@SXR123 wrote:ya know exorz, i'm kind of tired of seeing you think you're so much smarter than us, me and knux more importantly. I'm going to prove this to you now.

now, in several of your vidoes, your idea of adding lighting to a flash is adding the simple effect sunflare and while its nice, you overuse it and it becomes nothing but a distraction. I've worked on three animations with knux and he has put ACTUAL lighting in each and every one of them.

Knux does not only bitch, he is an exceptional animator and to be honest beats the shit out of your animations left and right. I'm going to say that right now and if I didn't want to cause any further complications I would go ahead and prove it to you right now.

Second, knux's style of drawing is different from others, the same goes for leo or any other artist. Not everyones are the same. There is no right way to draw shadic because he is a fan character, technically he doesn't exist. He is whatever we want him to be. I could make him look like a beaver and it would be right because he doesn't belong to anyone.

Why don't you get your head out of your ass and see that? You're just acting this way to him because you dislike him as much as he dislikes you. What he just gave you was ACTUAL criticism.
No im not. I told you, i just like to piss off people that hate me. *cough*
@Luigiman364 wrote:GUISE STOP WEre JuST BEAKING A DEAD HORSE...or something similar
Lets just all be calm and not get butthurtz

For me...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Noones butthurt... this is hilarious. :3
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 5:37 pm
NDS wrote:All arms ready sir! LOCKED AND LOADED
Exempt work soldier. We will wait for both targets to be on the field. Then wipe everything on it. Gotcha' soldier?

Last edited by GEARichard on 6/12/2012, 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 5:39 pm
@GEARichard wrote:
Exempt work soldier. We will wait for both targets to be on the field. Then wipe everything on it. Gotcha' soldier?
SIR, YES SIR!!

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

6/12/2012, 5:41 pm
Whelp, i try to help you and go full jackass mode again.
Have fun running in circles.
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 5:41 pm
@GEARichard wrote:
Got it. Trolls and bitches first!! Lets move it people! A huge war is about to begin!!!! LMFAOAOOOOOAOOOAOAOAOAOO! Yolo.
I wonder what would Lange say if he were in all this mess.... Or eric.... Or jayden... :/
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

6/12/2012, 5:45 pm
y u all raging so much.

I believe this thread should be locked. Let people solve their issues privately. Posting arguments in public is just.. unnecessary and may I say so, quite stupid.

Sorry Exorz, but I have to agree with SXR with the fact that sometimes you cross the line a bit.

And sorry SXR, but I gotta' say, the rage you began to provide was pretty dumb, I believe. Sure this has its many plotting flaws, but let's face it; Exorz is not going to accept that fact, so why argue?

Oh and one last thing, Exorz, I've known you longer than SXR so I know you're not a dickhead naturally, so you should stop acting like one.

Herp derp.
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 5:49 pm
@Jemaster800 wrote:y u all raging so much.

I believe this thread should be locked. Let people solve their issues privately. Posting arguments in public is just.. unnecessary and may I say so, quite stupid.

Sorry Exorz, but I have to agree with SXR with the fact that sometimes you cross the line a bit.

And sorry SXR, but I gotta' say, the rage you began to provide was pretty dumb, I believe. Sure this has its many plotting flaws, but let's face it; Exorz is not going to accept that fact, so why argue?

Oh and one last thing, Exorz, I've known you longer than SXR so I know you're not a dickhead naturally, so you should stop acting like one.

Herp derp.

No no, i dont want it to be locked. PLEASE. ANYTHING BUT LOCKED.... Anyways.... Why does everyone get that impression that i dont listen to advice?!.... And no im not a dickhead... how many times do i gotta say it? I love pissing off haters.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 5:50 pm
Here i drew shadic again for you, hope it meets your standards this time.
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 DGa9a
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

6/12/2012, 5:50 pm
exorz15 wrote:I love pissing off haters.
That makes you a dickhead...
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 5:54 pm
NDS wrote:SIR, YES SIR!!
Change of plans soldier! Evacuate all women and children. RETREAT! I repeat RETREAT!
We're gonna blow up this place with a Fat Man Bomb

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 5:58 pm
@GEARichard wrote:
NDS wrote:SIR, YES SIR!!
Change of plans soldier! Evacuate all women and children. RETREAT! I repeat RETREAT!
We're gonna blow up this place with a Fat Man Bomb
thank you for adding the link, as if we didn't already know what that is lmfao
and exorz, if you really DID take advice from people, and listen; one, you wouldn't reply to critique with something as stupid as "coming from the guy who can't draw shadic right".
Seriously, that had nothing to do with anything, you were just taking shots at me because you're butthurt.
And secondly, your stuff would actually be entertaining and fun to watch.

It really seems like all you want of this site is to have everyone slurp you and tell you how awesome you are. You don't actually want to improve or take advice, and you REJECT all of the advice and critique you are given. If its not "oh gawd man that was so sexy why you so better den me" then you aint listening.
Try to thin down your skull a bit so you can actually absorb the things you need to see, and not just what you WANT to see.

Last edited by Knux on 6/12/2012, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

6/12/2012, 6:09 pm
Every fuckin time this guy post a animation a war breaks out...

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 10eep79

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/12/2012, 6:18 pm
I'm done. I've proven my point.

If I argue anymore I'm likely to get banned.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

6/12/2012, 6:21 pm
eh everyone's gone berserk...might as well

SMKSWWLSMKMLWS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
S
SWOSMPOWMSPMWP"QD}

DE
KWODPKEDO:MEMWODMEOLWMKDLMKEWDLEW DWRAGGLEFRAGLLE BLAHPOMKWLM SDW

Ok I'll stop ;[

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 6:25 pm
but I will say this.

Exorz, if you piss people off just for the sake of pissing them off then I WILL ban you. What you're doing isn't right and I advise you to stop. That is considered trolling and purposely causing a stir between members.

which most likely started this entire argument.

That is your warning. Second, stop with the long ass quotes. they're REALLY annoying.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 6:27 pm
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

FUCK!! SXR's down! He admits to defeat! our only hope is knux!

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 6:30 pm
you knock it off too NDS. You're only feeding it.

This whole entire thread needs to stop. so, if there are any other posts continuing the argument on this thread then I am going to lock this topic so it doesn't escalate.

Only post with relevance to the posted animation.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

6/12/2012, 6:43 pm
Relveant posts you say

This Animation gave me the biggest boner i have ever had I mean I came at least 3 times to
every milisecond i even touched myself the most when Tails when
dark shadow that make my dick rock hard and Its still even hard to this hour.
I'd make sweet love to this animation

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 2lax69
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 TZmdW
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 6:46 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:Relveant posts you say

This Animation gave me the biggest boner i have ever had I mean I came at least 3 times to
I quit.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 6:47 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:Relveant posts you say

I know right? he was all like boom bam pow, and then like metal sonic whooped gay sawniks ass! He charged his supa lazah and was like totalliez gonna pwn gay sonic, but the most cliche shit ever...sawnik like totallies powered up with one emerald and like whooped ass which made me angriez cause sonic sucks and like metal sonic is the bomb but whatevers I'm over its now.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

6/12/2012, 7:05 pm
Wow, you guys are simply fucking dickheads.

4 pages full of shit. Wow

SXR, Knux & Excorz. What ever beef you guys apparently have, needs to change.
Either stfu stop talking to each other and ignore one another.
Or you guys squash the corny beef and get on with your lives.
Always criticizing on how and who's Sonic animation/plot is original and better when in fact both of you are guilty of being both unoriginal and the plots aren't even great. I don't even know why you guys argue
It's always the same flame war every time this nigga posts.
Sure, Excorz may be ignorant at times, ego may jump and can be annoying too, but that shouldn't even be the issue. He doesn't improve much in terms of story but his animations, he deserves serious credit. He's sloppy in a lot of things but compared to the disgusting animations he spawned back in the old days, shit these are really good. I give him a lot of credit for working harder than anyone here and animating more than all of us combined. I ignore his plots because I generally hate Sonic plots, but his executions are getting way better and he knew things, I didn't even know and he helped me out. Respect the guy like you would normally respect another dude. We are all spritans, get along, stfu or get lost.

Excorz I didn't watch yet but you know what you need to improve. I already told you, stop prelonging your animations even for the "drama" it's annoying and uninteresting man. Not all parts are like that because some are good, but ones like the sonic transformation and how tails and amy died...toooo long.
I respect you as a sprite animator and a friend but you really need to take some criticisms more seriously. Most of them you do, since you changed the mecha sonic vs sonic battle from what it was when i told you what the issue was but, things like the prelonging that you didn't want to change, you really should. I told you they were gonna rip you for that one dude.

I will post more or just post again when I watch.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 Siglookingassnigga
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 7:18 pm
@Knux: ROFL May happen that some don't know:p

Anyways..
THOSE WORDS WERE SPOKEN BY GOD THROUGH JAYDEN!
No, but seriously. Listen to Jayden, all of you. Specially the ones that participated in the War -_-'

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

6/12/2012, 7:37 pm
You are brimming with ideas. Many of them were executed properly, many of them were out of control, and many just induced lag. For someone to have made an hour long sprite video, and for it to contain so many creative maneuvers is worthy of respect.

But it was not enough, and I do not mean length when I say that.

You didn't fall completely in the quantity over quality trap, but I recommend you place a time restraint on yourself. (1) it's easier for us lazy assholes to give both a damn and quality criticism. (2) You are not quite there yet. You inject medicore plot to stall for time, and until you can compose a plot like John Green, etc, you will lose your audience's attention, ESPECIALLY with SMBZ themes.

You're proud of your work, you have potential, but you are getting ahead of yourself.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 4 Yghjhj10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum