Go down
Anonymous

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 2:36 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
exorz15 wrote:Oh yeah thats from Sonic the hedgehog. When Sonic met Metal Sonic for the first time...

I haven't even watched it and there's a fuck up already.

Metal was dead in the movie, no way of recovering him.

HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT.

SXR, stop being a ignorant Sonic fuck. You have a cross over between DBZ and Sonic going on, and unless you significantly overpower Sonic and Shadow, there will be no need for it. DBZ its worlds ahead of Sonic and Goku could solo anything Sonic is going to face in your movie. I don't even have to watch yours to know its going to have even more plotholes and inconsistencies than this. Eggman still had all Metals data, he could have re-uploaded his memory. Eggman was also tracking metal the whole movie so he could have been constantly updating a feed with his data. Besides that, Metal Sonic's been recreated from multiple times and has recalled events from the past. Its just plot-holes and inconsistencies, no Movie or Video Game is complete without them.

Also I saw the whole thing. I like the idea of the emeralds having their own properties. Then Sonic layering the emeralds powers was a great way to mix it up, kinda reminds me of video games like Infamous. So that was good, although you made Sonic to slow, and while you did make him a agile fighter, you should make him faster. Tails was good, incorporating his tech skills into his fighting style was good. All in all, the fighting was good, a little slow at times, but good.

The Plot was basic as first, "Save Amy, fuck shit up, go home and watch TV". Over the course of the video you had more added more elements to the plot, such as more Mechanized Villains, explainable powers, and ect. One things though..

Why does Metal Sonic (Real Alias: Hyper Metal Sonic), the final and most powerful version of sonic (other than Metal Overlord) transform into Mecha Sonic?? Mecha Sonic is a old and weak model, and he was extremely slow. Even in his Super Form, he was defeated by normal sonic (Sonic 3 and Knuckles Genesis). People need to learn that Mecha Sonic is not powerful, and that Hyper Metal is faster than Sonic.

Another this I don't like is own drawn out the last transformation is...we wait all that time and all he does it blow up the base (possibly destroying any chance of reviving Tails and Amy) and goes off to cry in the rain.

The animation was good, well executed for the most part, with a few plot elements that could use some changing. Regardless, I enjoyed it, can't wait for the next.

Take it from a avid Sega, Anime, Cartoon, Marvel, and DC fan. Your story and powers are all balanced well enough for a fan movie.
^ This.
Sigmotic wrote:Ok since someone ignored my warning

The rest of you: stop with the flaming, get back on topic or you will also get a ban.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh kk.
@Jemaster800 wrote:You're all splintered pinheads.

This is just too long, so I won't watch it, given the fact that my Youtube loader is being as slow as Joey's period...

But judging by the comments, you're all nitpicking and SXR, you're my friend and all, but Exorz put alot of effort in this movie. The 53 minutes is most likely more than all the animations I've ever done collectively. ;-; I give him props for finishing and determining himself to it.

Exorz, you're a pretty awesome animator. But let's face it, you were being a colossal ballsack with SXR. Don't think you should've been banned though. But that's just me. ;P

Lastly, this movie just popped an error up for me, so I don't think I'll watch it anytime soon.

Bye guise. SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 364988687
Lmfao hey, im not a pinhead. Wait... does that mean.... you didnt watch my movie?! *glares in horror*
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

The rest of you: stop with the flaming, get back on topic or you will also get a ban.
You call this flaming? For like two 3 years fighting on the retarded section of the playground.

I've said what I have to say about his animation, but he won't get to see it until tomorrow SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 1036251537
True story bruh.
NDS wrote:
@Jemaster800 wrote:Exorz put alot of effort in this movie. The 53 minutes is most likely more than all the animations I've ever done collectively. ;-; I give him props for finishing and determining himself to it.

I know right? I'm all like.....Wow this dude be workin hard in them flashes. I hope one day I can be just as determined to an animation.

........................one day SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 1371890812
Lmfao, whats scarier is that took me 3 months only... Me and my rushing :/
Sigmotic wrote:God damn it I'm too soft
I unbanned whats his face
JohnnyBravo much?
LeafKirby wrote:
@Jemaster800 wrote:But judging by the comments, you're all nitpicking
i said i was D:
CASE DISMISSED!
NDS wrote:
Sigmotic wrote:God damn it I'm too soft
I unbanned whats his face

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!?!? YOU ARE AN ASS!!! AN ASS YOU SHOW SYMPATHY TO NO MAN.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT.
HEY!
@Jemaster800 wrote:
Sigmotic wrote:I'm too soft
Dafuq.
Shush, you want me to get banned again? *fluffy eyes*
@Knux wrote:
exorz15 wrote:'HIHIHIHI WHATZAP DUDE I DONT CARE WHAT UR DOING NAO BECAUSE U GOTTA WATCH MY RIDICULOUS WORK! BEHOLD, MY SPARKLING SILLY ANIMATIONS FULL OF GARBAGE AND SICKENING DISPOSALS! EVERYWHERE! OKAY NOW LOOK HERE, THIS IS ONE OF THE SCENES FOR THE MOVIE, WATCH IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! OH, AND DONT EVEN THINK OF SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE IM AWARE OF ITS FLAWS.'
You used to do that to me every fucking day bro. Its only bad when someone does it to you huh?
But anyways, I'm not going to write a review because I know it would be a waste of time since you don't learn.
All i have to say is sparkly animation does not make a good movie. The plot was dumb and it was boring to watch.
If you care to get better practice your writing skills, not your animation.
jemaster wrote:Eggman still had all Metals data, he could have re-uploaded his memory.
No, in the movie it was destroyed by the turtle missile. Therefore he can't recreate metal without scanning sonic again, which he never did.
Kkk.
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 2:39 pm
Why this shit happens everytime Exorz posts something?
And you always start it SXR123.. god..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

6/12/2012, 2:42 pm
Thank you for just proving my point perfectly :)
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

6/12/2012, 2:42 pm
Sigmotic wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

You call this flaming? For like two 3 years fighting on the retarded section of the playground.
What part of stop do you not understand
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 F20gg6
wut stop??

okay...HOLY FUCKIN SHIT BALLS MONKEY CAKES!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

6/12/2012, 2:44 pm
Rich, it gets dangerous around here, although exorz animation was decent, you cannot stop sxr rage.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 K3SrC

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/12/2012, 2:46 pm
I apologized for my outrage... the things exorz does just really get under my skin for some reason.

I don't know. but I said I stopped.

also fuck you nds.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:48 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I apologized for my outrage... the things exorz does just really get under my skin for some reason.

also fuck you nds.

I apologize sincerely Sad

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

6/12/2012, 2:50 pm
NDS wrote:SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 K3SrC
that's a amusing .gif
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:50 pm
dat image NDS rofl
Also SXR, glad you understand dude, you are a mod. Hope that doesn't get into your head. Also if what Exorz does gets you irritated, why don't you just ignore it?

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

6/12/2012, 2:51 pm
So only me and Leaf gave actual criticism.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

6/12/2012, 2:52 pm
yeah, but mine was ignored, so technically only you did.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 Awkwar10
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 Pikach11
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:53 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:So only me and Leaf gave actual criticism.
I gave him as much criticism as I think he deserves, also the only thing that would actually help him make something entertaining.
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:53 pm
I haven't watched the whole movie. But Exorz showed me on MSN while he was working.

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:54 pm
@GEARichard wrote:Also if what Exorz does gets you irritated, why don't you just ignore it?

LOL, that's rule 14 of the internets.

SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 2:54 pm
@GEARichard wrote:Also if what Exorz does gets you irritated, why don't you just ignore it?

stupidity is very hard for me to ignore. I'm constantly surrounded by it at school, or at least I was.

also crazy, I WAS going to give criticism but I decided not to, it's not even finished so i'm not wasting my time.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 3:02 pm
Yes, there is now peace in the thread.
Now, let us all love and tolerate the shit out of eachother.
Back to topic. Laughing

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 3:07 pm
Here i was just saying this a bit ago, maybe this will count as criticism?

i don't care HOW good your animation it
is*
if you don't have a story to back it up
its not gonna be good
the best thing about a movie like this is the trailer
you see the trailer and think, "WOW, this is gonna be awesome!"
because you don't actually KNOW what the movies about
then you go and see the movie
and you STILL don't fucking know what it was about.
theres a reason people like alvin get big and popular
its not because they used the best effects
or the best sounds
or had the most skill
its because they wrote a decent fucking story
you're always wondering
"whats gonna happen next?"
and thats the good part.
but with this you KNOW whats gonna happen next
more fighting
and then more fighting after that
and then maybe a small attempt at a redeeming plotline
and then back to the fighting.
fuck it
i'll copy this and paste this in the forum
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

6/12/2012, 3:10 pm
Exorz, don't pull off a Ping.
Don't quote those long posts and just write one simple sentence.
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

6/12/2012, 4:36 pm
Damn, I'm gone for 1 day, come back and all hell broke loose o.O

Exorz...I have to give to you, I enjoyed this movie overall (well so far anyway) I haven't finished it all the way but Idk if I will right now, my attention span lasts about half an hour max lol anywho, I can tell that you obviously put a massive amount of effort into making this, and truly I envy your patience for animating something this long xD I might finish this later, but right now, i'm tired. Everyone else should chill out too, it's JUST a movie guys, what u say or do can't change whats already been done. If anything give him criticism on how to make it better, I know a few of you did but just sayin. I don't like sonic vids generally but I'd have to say this one is definitely one of the better ones, props to u my friend, good job. And food for thought, next time you make a big project like this, I personally think it'd be better to release it in sections rather than one big mega movie. That way you have:

1. More time to develop your ideas

2. A better chance of fixing the plotline

3. More feedback on that so you'll know what to and what not to fix in the future

Not to mention for someone like me, I'd rather see something short and sweet, cuz then I'll appreciate the details and effort you put in a lot more

Hope this helped, not much of a review but hey, I'm not done with it yet ;3

EDIT: I just finished it, and well it was worth watching. I tried to keep my hate for sonic anims out of the way and watched it for what it was and it was very enjoyable. Good job Cool

Peace Wink

Last edited by xKAreloadedx on 6/12/2012, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

6/12/2012, 4:47 pm
Sorry I started that whole critizim shit where I sad bad stuff about Exorz (monkey see monkey do lol) it was a pretty great movie, I especially liked how the later scenes had better animation but I won't watch the full movie till it's complete.

It was pretty good but most of it was repeatitive, listen to Knux you need a better story. But the worst part for me was when they were fighting the robots, all Sonic did was just be a smart ass, there was no real speed factor and you could have implemented it great with Tails shooting game, have Sonic zip around the scene. I also didn't like how they just kept going up when in the base and Emerl was thrown around despite his previous showoff which was for nothing.

Good job, animation was good but could be better if you took your time but it's not done so yeah.
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 5:15 pm
@NS01 wrote:STOP FIGHTING YOU BASTARDS!!!

Let's all hold hands and sin- ARGHHH *HITS JELLY WITH A CHAIR*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA DAWG! - I were laughing like crazy even when i went out... everyone glared at me with horror. XD pfff-
@GEARichard wrote:Why this shit happens everytime Exorz posts something?
And you always start it SXR123.. god..
^THIS!!
@Knux wrote:Thank you for just proving my point perfectly :)
No i didnt, i were just trying to avoid further bickering because i dont want to be banned again. >:/
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Sigmotic wrote:
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

What part of stop do you not understand
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 F20gg6
wut stop??

okay...HOLY FUCKIN SHIT BALLS MONKEY CAKES!!
hahahahaha rofl.. You guys whip up the best jokes i swear.
NDS wrote:Rich, it gets dangerous around here, although exorz animation was decent, you cannot stop sxr rage.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 K3SrC
Cherry of the cake!.... lmfao.
@SXR123 wrote:I apologized for my outrage... the things exorz does just really get under my skin for some reason.

also fuck you nds.
Is that any way to treat your CO-workers DAWG?!
NDS wrote:

also fuck you nds.

I apologize sincerely SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 1371890812
Dont. He doesnt deserve it. DONT BELITTLE YOURSELF, FOR HES JUST A SIMPLE MODERATOR. A SIMPLETON - *whoops, permban. imma stop nao.*
LeafKirby wrote:
NDS wrote:SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 K3SrC
that's a amusing .gif
Sure is.
@GEARichard wrote:dat image NDS rofl
Also SXR, glad you understand dude, you are a mod. Hope that doesn't get into your head. Also if what Exorz does gets you irritated, why don't you just ignore it?
THIS!
Yeah, and Kane and KA.
LeafKirby wrote:yeah, but mine was ignored, so technically only you did.
No it wasnt. It were very amusing to read. I could feel the energy dawg. I find it very awesome how you expressed yourself. Like you went on a coffeine frenzy... (why cant i stop saying that word?)
@Knux wrote:
I gave him as much criticism as I think he deserves, also the only thing that would actually help him make something entertaining.
Yeah right, you only bitch.
@GEARichard wrote:I haven't watched the whole movie. But Exorz showed me on MSN while he was working.
Dats true... i saw it happen. SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 152124104
NDS wrote:

LOL, that's rule 14 of the internets.
WORD!
@SXR123 wrote:

stupidity is very hard for me to ignore. I'm constantly surrounded by it at school, or at least I was.

also crazy, I WAS going to give criticism but I decided not to, it's not even finished so i'm not wasting my time.
OH SO NOW IM STUPID AM I?!
NDS wrote:Yes, there is now peace in the thread.
Now, let us all love and tolerate the shit out of eachother.
Back to topic. SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 3685479702
I guess.
@Knux wrote:Here i was just saying this a bit ago, maybe this will count as criticism?

i don't care HOW good your animation it
is*
if you don't have a story to back it up
its not gonna be good
the best thing about a movie like this is the trailer
you see the trailer and think, "WOW, this is gonna be awesome!"
because you don't actually KNOW what the movies about
then you go and see the movie
and you STILL don't fucking know what it was about.
theres a reason people like alvin get big and popular
its not because they used the best effects
or the best sounds
or had the most skill
its because they wrote a decent fucking story
you're always wondering
"whats gonna happen next?"
and thats the good part.
but with this you KNOW whats gonna happen next
more fighting
and then more fighting after that
and then maybe a small attempt at a redeeming plotline
and then back to the fighting.
fuck it
i'll copy this and paste this in the forum
Says the one who cant even draw Shadic right.
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 5:27 pm
@Leo wrote:Exorz, don't pull off a Ping.
Don't quote those long posts and just write one simple sentence.
Or else what? - Hey, thats 3 words.
*No it wasnt, its 7 now.*
@xKAreloadedx wrote:Damn, I'm gone for 1 day, come back and all hell broke loose o.O

Exorz...I have to give to you, I enjoyed this movie overall (well so far anyway) I haven't finished it all the way but Idk if I will right now, my attention span lasts about half an hour max lol anywho, I can tell that you obviously put a massive amount of effort into making this, and truly I envy your patience for animating something this long xD I might finish this later, but right now, i'm tired. Everyone else should chill out too, it's JUST a movie guys, what u say or do can't change whats already been done. If anything give him criticism on how to make it better, I know a few of you did but just sayin. I don't like sonic vids generally but I'd have to say this one is definitely one of the better ones, props to u my friend, good job. And food for thought, next time you make a big project like this, I personally think it'd be better to release it in sections rather than one big mega movie. That way you have:

1. More time to develop your ideas

2. A better chance of fixing the plotline

3. More feedback on that so you'll know what to and what not to fix in the future

Not to mention for someone like me, I'd rather see something short and sweet, cuz then I'll appreciate the details and effort you put in a lot more

Hope this helped, not much of a review but hey, I'm not done with it yet ;3

EDIT: I just finished it, and well it was worth watching. I tried to keep my hate for sonic anims out of the way and watched it for what it was and it was very enjoyable. Good job SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 351549032

Peace SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 1071211947
Ikr? This place is so unpredictable you gotta bring an entire arsenal of gears to prepare yourself. Anyways:
Its a nice thing that im actually giving Sonic a great impression once more in SOME people i know. *glares at Knux*... And i appreciate every word you took your time to speak out. And perhaps i didnt quite mention 1 detail: This project was MEANT to be all action and not really a plot-focused project... But ill try to balance plot and action the next time. *Treats you a dominoes pizza and a root beer for your thoughts*...
@Kane wrote:Sorry I started that whole critizim shit where I sad bad stuff about Exorz (monkey see monkey do lol) it was a pretty great movie, I especially liked how the later scenes had better animation but I won't watch the full movie till it's complete.

It was pretty good but most of it was repeatitive, listen to Knux you need a better story. But the worst part for me was when they were fighting the robots, all Sonic did was just be a smart ass, there was no real speed factor and you could have implemented it great with Tails shooting game, have Sonic zip around the scene. I also didn't like how they just kept going up when in the base and Emerl was thrown around despite his previous showoff which was for nothing.

Good job, animation was good but could be better if you took your time but it's not done so yeah.

Like i said, this project wasnt supposed to be plotwise. Just the main ideal, where and when it happens and mainly thats it. All the rest was meant an action movie. But thanks for your thoughts, imma take my time on this. (Also, where are you, why u no use msn no more?) I mentioned why i were in a rush to do this movie in 3 months... seems noone wants to know what happened.
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 5:29 pm
Okay.. everybody. Grab your weapons and bullets. Here we go for the second war! Hurry up ladies! Move! Move! MOVE!

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 5:30 pm
ya know exorz, i'm kind of tired of seeing you think you're so much smarter than us, me and knux more importantly. I'm going to prove this to you now.

now, in several of your vidoes, your idea of adding lighting to a flash is adding the simple effect sunflare and while its nice, you overuse it and it becomes nothing but a distraction. I've worked on three animations with knux and he has put ACTUAL lighting in each and every one of them.

Knux does not only bitch, he is an exceptional animator and to be honest beats the shit out of your animations left and right. I'm going to say that right now and if I didn't want to cause any further complications I would go ahead and prove it to you right now.

Second, knux's style of drawing is different from others, the same goes for leo or any other artist. Not everyones are the same. There is no right way to draw shadic because he is a fan character, technically he doesn't exist. He is whatever we want him to be. I could make him look like a beaver and it would be right because he doesn't belong to anyone.

Why don't you get your head out of your ass and see that? You're just acting this way to him because you dislike him as much as he dislikes you. What he just gave you was ACTUAL criticism.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

6/12/2012, 5:34 pm
GUISE STOP WEre JuST BEAKING A DEAD HORSE...or something similar
Lets just all be calm and not get butthurtz

For me...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 2lax69
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 3 TZmdW
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum