Go down
Anonymous

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 1:21 pm
LeafKirby wrote:i'm just gonna type this while it's playing. beware, nitpicking follows.
for eggman's voice you should either stick with a voice actor or voice clips. if you're gonna mix them you should have somebody that sounds more like him playing eggman. i love you for using the tag moves when they were about to attack the airship. when they were falling though it was like a hyped up smbz version. i like the little emerl bit when he's jumping to the cannon. it seemed slightly unnecessary though. 3 minutes in i don't get how sonic could do that little force push. the first part of the battle scene before eggman started talking was super spaztic and creative at parts, which is awesome, but at other parts it was kind of repetitive, like when sonic was running back and forth and attacking.
awkward egg walk. you lingered a couple seconds too long when he said "WHAT?!" after he fell. lol, ship shaking rage yell. nice. what the fuck was that expression on tails' face? D: sonic's eyes move kinda.... stiff when he's got his arms up. i can barely see those stats for metal. too much flying before the battle. i know you tried to time it to the song and all but.... gosh, more dbz repetitivity. metal wouldn't bounce that fast if sonic's moving at lightspeed unless sonic's grabbed him. wood doesn't bounce that hard, sparks are off too. then it lagged for a second, but you say that's the converter so meh. oh snap, i just noticed that the talking sprite for sonic blinks!! good job! stayed too long when metal used his extendo arm.
hey it's the scene from the preview you showed forever ago : D damn you were far into it. i'm not gonna say anything since other peeps did.
i'm lovin what you did for the emerl-shadow teleporting. nice custom shield. OH SHIT! VOLT SONIC!! SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 3189017078 nice to see you finished your version of the sheet : D Tails sounds like a mom -~-
was all that really needed to catch the emerald? shouldn't sonic and tails be dead by now? i mean, they started up a conversation right when metal was about to kill them. when tails was typing, you didn't get rid of the white at the base of his tails. shouldn't it be lightning/electricity instead of volt?
you would've been my favorite person of the day if you called him solar sonic instead of fire sonic SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 1371890812 sxr knows what i mean, probably. i love how tails got punched into oblivion and sonic didn't care. the ice sonic scares me ): slash sonic looks nice. isn't it kind of redundant if a dude called the "knight of the wind" gets a wind transformation? and why does he teleport?
nice to see you recycled that first volt sonic test you made. nice changes you made to it. wtf! how'd tails get there? i can only imagine how many layers eggman's robot took D: congrats on keeping this movie almost lag free. i like how that energy sonic stance is all smooooth and junk. where the hell did amy come from in that explosion? super sonic didn't need all that yelling. that ending was so anticlimatic... oh well. i'll watch the credits later. you worked really hard on this ._. good job! SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 3392098222
Hey can you guys make sure this guy doesnt get any more sugar?

@SXR123 wrote:stuff
Why dont you do it right now then? UNLESS YOU ARENT DUCK ENOUGH!

@SXR123 wrote:
exorz15 wrote:Oh yeah thats from Sonic the hedgehog. When Sonic met Metal Sonic for the first time...

I haven't even watched it and there's a fuck up already.

Metal was dead in the movie, no way of recovering him.

HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT.

SAYS THE DUDE WHO MAKES GOKU GO SSJ3 BEFORE THE BUU SAGA!
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 1:40 pm
no double posting jack ass.

second, I said this was between the cell saga and the buu saga, in that time goku DID learn the SSJ3 trans. so fuck you.

call me duck again and i'll make sure you regret it. it's annoying as fuck.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/12/2012, 1:49 pm
Both of you shut the fuck up

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Lorde
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 1:51 pm
@SXR123 wrote:no double posting jack ass.

second, I said this was between the cell saga and the buu saga, in that time goku DID learn the SSJ3 trans. so fuck you.

call me duck again and i'll make sure you regret it. it's annoying as fuck.

First off, ban me if you want. Ill multi-post even if i want to.

Second, sure you did. YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID ITS IN THE CELL SAGA YOU ASS HOLE. Speaking of flaws. You always do that:
'HIHIHIHI WHATZAP DUDE I DONT CARE WHAT UR DOING NAO BECAUSE U GOTTA WATCH MY RIDICULOUS WORK! BEHOLD, MY SPARKLING SILLY ANIMATIONS FULL OF GARBAGE AND SICKENING DISPOSALS! EVERYWHERE! OKAY NOW LOOK HERE, THIS IS ONE OF THE SCENES FOR THE MOVIE, WATCH IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! OH, AND DONT EVEN THINK OF SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE IM AWARE OF ITS FLAWS.'

NO... YOU... DONT!!!! *bitchslap* DAWG, everyone has his own problems. I KNOW YOU HAVE 30 GRAND IN DEBT YOU ASSHOLE, BUT TAKING IT OUT ON OTHERS PROJECTS WONT SOLVE ANYTHING! Its not my fault because of your parents` RECKLESSNESS GOD! What you said about me once turns out you are doing it:
"So if you take out all of the bad parts of the movie, does that make it good?" Is what you PRECISELY SAID ONCE. Oh looky, turns out YOU ARE THE ONE DOING THAT!!!!! You arent evading reality. YOULL FIX WHAT YOU MADE WRONG! END OF DISCUSSION.

Third, duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck..... and so on for all eternity.
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

6/12/2012, 1:55 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
exorz15 wrote:Oh yeah thats from Sonic the hedgehog. When Sonic met Metal Sonic for the first time...

I haven't even watched it and there's a fuck up already.

Metal was dead in the movie, no way of recovering him.

HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT.

SXR, stop being a ignorant Sonic fuck. You have a cross over between DBZ and Sonic going on, and unless you significantly overpower Sonic and Shadow, there will be no need for it. DBZ its worlds ahead of Sonic and Goku could solo anything Sonic is going to face in your movie. I don't even have to watch yours to know its going to have even more plotholes and inconsistencies than this. Eggman still had all Metals data, he could have re-uploaded his memory. Eggman was also tracking metal the whole movie so he could have been constantly updating a feed with his data. Besides that, Metal Sonic's been recreated from multiple times and has recalled events from the past. Its just plot-holes and inconsistencies, no Movie or Video Game is complete without them.

Also I saw the whole thing. I like the idea of the emeralds having their own properties. Then Sonic layering the emeralds powers was a great way to mix it up, kinda reminds me of video games like Infamous. So that was good, although you made Sonic to slow, and while you did make him a agile fighter, you should make him faster. Tails was good, incorporating his tech skills into his fighting style was good. All in all, the fighting was good, a little slow at times, but good.

The Plot was basic as first, "Save Amy, fuck shit up, go home and watch TV". Over the course of the video you had more added more elements to the plot, such as more Mechanized Villains, explainable powers, and ect. One things though..

Why does Metal Sonic (Real Alias: Hyper Metal Sonic), the final and most powerful version of sonic (other than Metal Overlord) transform into Mecha Sonic?? Mecha Sonic is a old and weak model, and he was extremely slow. Even in his Super Form, he was defeated by normal sonic (Sonic 3 and Knuckles Genesis). People need to learn that Mecha Sonic is not powerful, and that Hyper Metal is faster than Sonic.

Another this I don't like is own drawn out the last transformation is...we wait all that time and all he does it blow up the base (possibly destroying any chance of reviving Tails and Amy) and goes off to cry in the rain.

The animation was good, well executed for the most part, with a few plot elements that could use some changing. Regardless, I enjoyed it, can't wait for the next.

Take it from a avid Sega, Anime, Cartoon, Marvel, and DC fan. Your story and powers are all balanced well enough for a fan movie.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/12/2012, 1:55 pm
Ok since someone ignored my warning

The rest of you: stop with the flaming, get back on topic or you will also get a ban.

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

6/12/2012, 2:05 pm
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 DUMB-BITCH

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

6/12/2012, 2:09 pm
You're all splintered pinheads.

This is just too long, so I won't watch it, given the fact that my Youtube loader is being as slow as Joey's period...

But judging by the comments, you're all nitpicking and SXR, you're my friend and all, but Exorz put alot of effort in this movie. The 53 minutes is most likely more than all the animations I've ever done collectively. ;-; I give him props for finishing and determining himself to it.

Exorz, you're a pretty awesome animator. But let's face it, you were being a colossal ballsack with SXR. Don't think you should've been banned though. But that's just me. ;P

Lastly, this movie just popped an error up for me, so I don't think I'll watch it anytime soon.

Bye guise. Very Happy
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

6/12/2012, 2:09 pm
Sigmotic wrote:Ok since someone ignored my warning

The rest of you: stop with the flaming, get back on topic or you will also get a ban.
You call this flaming? For like two 3 years fighting on the retarded section of the playground.

I've said what I have to say about his animation, but he won't get to see it until tomorrow Serious

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/12/2012, 2:11 pm
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
Sigmotic wrote:Ok since someone ignored my warning

You call this flaming? For like two 3 years fighting on the retarded section of the playground.
What part of stop do you not understand

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:12 pm
@Jemaster800 wrote:Exorz put alot of effort in this movie. The 53 minutes is most likely more than all the animations I've ever done collectively. ;-; I give him props for finishing and determining himself to it.

I know right? I'm all like.....Wow this dude be workin hard in them flashes. I hope one day I can be just as determined to an animation.

........................one day Sad

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/12/2012, 2:13 pm
God damn it I'm too soft
I unbanned whats his face

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

6/12/2012, 2:13 pm
@Jemaster800 wrote:But judging by the comments, you're all nitpicking
i said i was D:

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Awkwar10
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Pikach11
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:15 pm
Sigmotic wrote:God damn it I'm too soft
I unbanned whats his face

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!?!? YOU ARE AN ASS!!! AN ASS YOU SHOW SYMPATHY TO NO MAN.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT.

Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:16 pm
Sigmotic wrote:I'm too soft
Dafuq.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/12/2012, 2:19 pm
Hey shut up you with your one word post and your off topic ways and your dirty life styles

Le topic

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

6/12/2012, 2:20 pm
exorz15 wrote:'HIHIHIHI WHATZAP DUDE I DONT CARE WHAT UR DOING NAO BECAUSE U GOTTA WATCH MY RIDICULOUS WORK! BEHOLD, MY SPARKLING SILLY ANIMATIONS FULL OF GARBAGE AND SICKENING DISPOSALS! EVERYWHERE! OKAY NOW LOOK HERE, THIS IS ONE OF THE SCENES FOR THE MOVIE, WATCH IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! OH, AND DONT EVEN THINK OF SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE IM AWARE OF ITS FLAWS.'
You used to do that to me every fucking day bro. Its only bad when someone does it to you huh?
But anyways, I'm not going to write a review because I know it would be a waste of time since you don't learn.
All i have to say is sparkly animation does not make a good movie. The plot was dumb and it was boring to watch.
If you care to get better practice your writing skills, not your animation.
jemaster wrote:Eggman still had all Metals data, he could have re-uploaded his memory.
No, in the movie it was destroyed by the turtle missile. Therefore he can't recreate metal without scanning sonic again, which he never did.

Last edited by Knux on 6/12/2012, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/12/2012, 2:21 pm
@Knux wrote:
exorz15 wrote:'HIHIHIHI WHATZAP DUDE I DONT CARE WHAT UR DOING NAO BECAUSE U GOTTA WATCH MY RIDICULOUS WORK! BEHOLD, MY SPARKLING SILLY ANIMATIONS FULL OF GARBAGE AND SICKENING DISPOSALS! EVERYWHERE! OKAY NOW LOOK HERE, THIS IS ONE OF THE SCENES FOR THE MOVIE, WATCH IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! OH, AND DONT EVEN THINK OF SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE IM AWARE OF ITS FLAWS.'
You used to do that to me every fucking day bro. Its only bad when someone does it to you huh?
Don't start with this crap again

Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 2:22 pm
Sigmotic wrote:Hey shut up you with your one word post and your off topic ways and your dirty life styles

Le topic
I thought we had something special...

Anyhow, I stand by what I said. I think the effort and the time he took to make this has to mean something to the viewers.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/12/2012, 2:24 pm
@Jemaster800 wrote:
Sigmotic wrote:Hey shut up you with your one word post and your off topic ways and your dirty life styles

Le topic
I thought we had something special...
Shut up hoe, all we had together was a one night stand.
And I have AIDs so you might want to get yourself checked out.
Srry SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Begplz

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

6/12/2012, 2:27 pm
STOP FIGHTING YOU BASTARDS!!!

Let's all hold hands and sin- ARGHHH *HITS JELLY WITH A CHAIR*

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/12/2012, 2:28 pm
everyone, I won't deny that he put a lot of work into this, and I really do commend him for that. I'm not one to shove off effort because there's problems. I KNOW he put effort into this, he always came to me (ya know, since i'm like, a fucking full blown sonic nut) and asked me for advice of what to do.

I did steer him in the right direction (his original ending was awful...) and I'm not going to nitpick at EVERY thing. just some of the things.

my biggest complaint from what I've seen so far is just how easy it was for sonic to get through emerls (main enemy of sonic battle who nearly took over the planet) so easily. That's not nitpicking, it's a plot hole. but regardless, joey told me to stop, and since he's an admin I am to comply with his order.

I WAS going to review this, but I lost motivation, plus this isn't even finished so why bother wasting my time.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/12/2012, 2:28 pm
@NS01 wrote:STOP FIGHTING YOU BASTARDS!!!

Let's all hold hands and sin- ARGHHH *HITS JELLY WITH A CHAIR*
COME AT ME BRO SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Thor-comic

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

6/12/2012, 2:32 pm
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 2 Rage-Furby-rape-face-activated5

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

6/12/2012, 2:34 pm
Oh hey Exorz posted something, I wonder what will happ-

oh my god
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum