Go down
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 8:41 pm
If he calls it a movie, and acts as if its a movie, should we not treat it like a movie?
All i'm saying is his animation isn't what needs help, its writing.
moke311
moke311
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-03

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 9:36 pm
Here are my two cents:

Exorz, your production value, like always, is great. Effects, animation, details, are all good. I can see that there's an animation bump as the movie goes on, and I commend you for improving along the way. I also praise you for being able to make 53 minutes worth of animation. That takes endurance and patience, man.

Sound design was alright, but there were a few things about it that bugged me. Some of the sound effects were just jarring and out-of-place. For example, the bonks and screams at 6:21, 15:09, and 18:45 seemed to cartoony for this movie. If they were meant for humor then... well, I laughed. But I didn't think they fit. Also, some of the voices were too soft and washed out by background noise, especially Metal Sonic and Eggman.

For the story, I'm not going to really touch on the plot itself, but rather the way it was executed. I'll start off with the dialogue. It was ok, but there were several awkward lines that made me giggle/groan ("Robotnik, you slick psychopath"). As for the text itself, it was often too small to read, and the text box felt too saturated with words sometimes. Perhaps break up the text a bit so that the reader does not feel bombarded with paragraphs. The stills for introducing a new aspect of Sonic/other characters was a nice idea, but some of it felt a little unnecessary, like the Sonic Light Speed still or the Full Power Metal Sonic still. Those two slowed down the fight scenes, and it did not really add anything really important to the plot.

(I want to bring up a certain part that really bothered me. 26:02-30:35. Metal Sonic is about to kill Sonic and Tails. What do Sonic and Tails do? Explain things to each other! For 4 minutes! And then they have a funny moment right in front of Metal Sonic's face.. I don't think Metal Sonic would be merciful enough to give them that much time, but that's just me..)

My main gripe with this movie is the pacing. Lots of the shots, actions, and transformations (especially the last one) dragged on for much too long. This makes watching the movie feel like a chore, and that's not what you want to convey to an audience. For exposition scenes, it's understandable, but for fight scenes, not really..

All in all, it's alright. Good job! It's just the pacing that's really gets to me. I hope you complete your movie!
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

6/12/2012, 10:38 pm
I loved , but the only thing that bothered me was that sometimes the text was too small
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

6/13/2012, 3:07 am
Oh by the way gratz for making the longest sprite animation in history that's decent great in quality and quantity.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/13/2012, 3:49 am
@Kane wrote:Oh by the way gratz for making the longest sprite animation in history that's decent great in quality and quantity.
SMBZ episode 7 was > hour
Oh and the rest of you shut the fuck up with this bullshit already
Knux, if you know he's not going to take the criticism, don't post it.
Exorz, if you're not going to accept the criticism, don't post your work for the public eyes.
SXR, stop.
Just stop.

Last warning to ALL OF YOU, if this keeps going on...ban.

Last edited by Sigmotic on 6/13/2012, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Lorde
Anonymous

6/13/2012, 6:26 am
@Knux wrote:Here i drew shadic again for you, hope it meets your standards this time.
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 DGa9a
*Facepalm*............ Look... All im saying is that the way you drew him were too goofy for the moment! I dont get how SXR could agree to that. Its supposed to be a shocking, serious moment. You expect to get the greatest 'boner' in the entire movie, perhaps even climax, but your DICK WILL MELT by seeing something as horryfying. GOD turns out that you dont accept criticism yourself.
@Jemaster800 wrote:
exorz15 wrote:I love pissing off haters.
That makes you a dickhead...
Oh.
@Knux wrote:
@GEARichard wrote:
NDS wrote:SIR, YES SIR!!
Change of plans soldier! Evacuate all women and children. RETREAT! I repeat RETREAT!
We're gonna blow up this place with a Fat Man Bomb
thank you for adding the link, as if we didn't already know what that is lmfao
and exorz, if you really DID take advice from people, and listen; one, you wouldn't reply to critique with something as stupid as "coming from the guy who can't draw shadic right".
Seriously, that had nothing to do with anything, you were just taking shots at me because you're butthurt.
And secondly, your stuff would actually be entertaining and fun to watch.

It really seems like all you want of this site is to have everyone slurp you and tell you how awesome you are. You don't actually want to improve or take advice, and you REJECT all of the advice and critique you are given. If its not "oh gawd man that was so sexy why you so better den me" then you aint listening.
Try to thin down your skull a bit so you can actually absorb the things you need to see, and not just what you WANT to see.
*Epic facepalm*................ God.... What is this i dont even.... Were you far away from the truth.... Damn. :I
Okay, listen closely. I rarely take my time to explain things right but ill do an exception this time. That goes for you and SXR both. So listen up very closely. I do not want to argue, thats the LEAST i want to do. BUT, i wont just sit there and be insulted for working hard day and night, providing people with a bit entertainment, if you can call it that. The least i am, is butthurt about the whole situation. For example i post something, and you two are the first to flame the fuck out of this. SXR has said it himself, he has this spark whenever i upload something. Why? Why is it so? Think, if i didnt take advice and were an arrogant cocky prick as you THINK i am, i wouldn`t have improved so much animationwise, which i believe Jayden nailed it down perfectly well. (Btw im not egocentric >Sad ). I may have left an awkward impression with my first series and i deeply apologize for that, its just that i like to reflect things on people. Um, for example i find this whole situation fun. EVERYONE REACTS LIKE THIS IS A WAR! PEOPLE SHOOTING AT OTHERS WITH BAZOOKAS AND MACHINE GUNS! JOY! How can you not find this whole situation funny? For example most people like NS01 are aware they are just joking and they keep up with the joke unlike you. I fully respect any advice that id be provided with, its not how you think it is. Like i said, i didnt focus on the plot and i am going to after i fully develop my animation skills, which this project was mainly about. Why do you think that i havent reacted 'as a full asshole' towards other people, like Ping or GEAR, or Leo... (well i have but not this much). You see, i just like to piss off people that hate me, its how i really prosper in life. Ive gone through many, many torturous situations yet i still have a huge passion for comedy. Lmfao. All i think of this is just being a joke and nothing more. Thing is you and SXR dont and thats why you react like this (or at least i think so :I). And no, i dont want people to slobber all over me, thats the thing you are the most wrong at. If i were to work for fame and money i wouldnt have gotten this far at progress. And besides how come noone else sees it like this but you?... Either you still have this wrong impression about me or you dont have a taste for comedy... or both.

Okay... now that i made things clear... Maybe this was just a fuckton of text for you, but if you want me to be a little more serious when its critique at matter, so i will. Its just that i have this feeling whenever you or SXR start with your critique, i feel this hyperactive attitude... Like you both are slowly freaking out... and how can i not react to that? Lmfao... Very Happy

Look all in all i always respect criticism even though i may not sound like it. You shouldve noticed by now by the way that im improving really.

And in closing i would like to say: *points at ducky sxr123* HE STARTED IT.

@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Every fuckin time this guy post a animation a war breaks out...

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 10eep79
Hahahahahahaha ur funny. Very Happy
@NS01 wrote:eh everyone's gone berserk...might as well

SMKSWWLSMKMLWS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
S
SWOSMPOWMSPMWP"QD}

DE
KWODPKEDO:MEMWODMEOLWMKDLMKEWDLEW DWRAGGLEFRAGLLE BLAHPOMKWLM SDW

Ok I'll stop ;[
Why did you? :I
@SXR123 wrote:but I will say this.

Exorz, if you piss people off just for the sake of pissing them off then I WILL ban you. What you're doing isn't right and I advise you to stop. That is considered trolling and purposely causing a stir between members.

which most likely started this entire argument.

That is your warning. Second, stop with the long ass quotes. they're REALLY annoying.
What quotes...? Oh you mean short answers on long reviews.... Well fien. Im scared now... ban.... oooooh. But seriously. Ill stop fine. *cheap jackass party pooper* Why do you have to ruin everybodys fun? Hey! HEY! WHO PUT SXR AS A MODERATOR! SHOW YOURSELF!
NDS wrote:PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

FUCK!! SXR's down! He admits to defeat! our only hope is knux!

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
YES, MAY KNUX AVENGE HIS DELICIOUS.... i mean..... uuuuuuh.... *seizure*.
@SXR123 wrote:you knock it off too NDS. You're only feeding it.

This whole entire thread needs to stop. so, if there are any other posts continuing the argument on this thread then I am going to lock this topic so it doesn't escalate.

Only post with relevance to the posted animation.
Looks like someones intolerant to comedy. YES SXR, THIS IS THE TYPE OF COMEDY EVERY NORMAL TEENAGER WANTS TO TAKE A LOOK AT AND GET A GOOD LAUGH. NOT THAT 2 BIT CHEESY CRAP YOU WATCH LIKE TELETUBBIES!
@Luigiman364 wrote:Relveant posts you say

This Animation gave me the biggest boner i have ever had I mean I came at least 3 times to
every milisecond i even touched myself the most when Tails when
dark shadow that make my dick rock hard and Its still even hard to this hour.
I'd make sweet love to this animation
Cool beans.
@Knux wrote:

This Animation gave me the biggest boner i have ever had I mean I came at least 3 times to
I quit.
Why? I thought you had a gift to counterattack other posts. Why do you quit? If you know you are right, why dont you stand up, go through a real confront and debate those whom you wont tolerate, and prove your point right LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?!
NDS wrote:

I know right? he was all like boom bam pow, and then like metal sonic whooped gay sawniks ass! He charged his supa lazah and was like totalliez gonna pwn gay sonic, but the most cliche shit ever...sawnik like totallies powered up with one emerald and like whooped ass which made me angriez cause sonic sucks and like metal sonic is the bomb but whatevers I'm over its now.

@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Wow, you guys are simply fucking dickheads.

4 pages full of shit. Wow

SXR, Knux & Excorz. What ever beef you guys apparently have, needs to change.
Either stfu stop talking to each other and ignore one another.
Or you guys squash the corny beef and get on with your lives.
Always criticizing on how and who's Sonic animation/plot is original and better when in fact both of you are guilty of being both unoriginal and the plots aren't even great. I don't even know why you guys argue
It's always the same flame war every time this nigga posts.
Sure, Excorz may be ignorant at times, ego may jump and can be annoying too, but that shouldn't even be the issue. He doesn't improve much in terms of story but his animations, he deserves serious credit. He's sloppy in a lot of things but compared to the disgusting animations he spawned back in the old days, shit these are really good. I give him a lot of credit for working harder than anyone here and animating more than all of us combined. I ignore his plots because I generally hate Sonic plots, but his executions are getting way better and he knew things, I didn't even know and he helped me out. Respect the guy like you would normally respect another dude. We are all spritans, get along, stfu or get lost.

Excorz I didn't watch yet but you know what you need to improve. I already told you, stop prelonging your animations even for the "drama" it's annoying and uninteresting man. Not all parts are like that because some are good, but ones like the sonic transformation and how tails and amy died...toooo long.
I respect you as a sprite animator and a friend but you really need to take some criticisms more seriously. Most of them you do, since you changed the mecha sonic vs sonic battle from what it was when i told you what the issue was but, things like the prelonging that you didn't want to change, you really should. I told you they were gonna rip you for that one dude.

I will post more or just post again when I watch.

ZOMFG! Only Eric and Lange up to review this!! cant wait... :I
Anyways, you are right dude, but i wasn`t the one to have started this. SXR123 and Knux did...... God i sound like a little defenseless kid pointing at others, blaming them for my own ignorance... dont i?.......... Alright i think i made it clear at the first time i posted at Knux`s review. Im just going to say maybe my writing and plot are very flawed and i admit it, i didn`t quite focus on that. I had to ask many people for tips to actually fix as many flaws as possible before this movie airs publicly. INCLUDING DUCK SXR. Trust me, the least i want is to argue with anyone. At all. But when
@GEARichard wrote:@Knux: ROFL May happen that some don't know:p

Anyways..
THOSE WORDS WERE SPOKEN BY GOD THROUGH JAYDEN!
No, but seriously. Listen to Jayden, all of you. Specially the ones that participated in the War -_-'

@LoneVeritas wrote:You are brimming with ideas. Many of them were executed properly, many of them were out of control, and many just induced lag. For someone to have made an hour long sprite video, and for it to contain so many creative maneuvers is worthy of respect.

But it was not enough, and I do not mean length when I say that.

You didn't fall completely in the quantity over quality trap, but I recommend you place a time restraint on yourself. (1) it's easier for us lazy assholes to give both a damn and quality criticism. (2) You are not quite there yet. You inject medicore plot to stall for time, and until you can compose a plot like John Green, etc, you will lose your audience's attention, ESPECIALLY with SMBZ themes.

You're proud of your work, you have potential, but you are getting ahead of yourself.

@moke311 wrote:Here are my two cents:

Exorz, your production value, like always, is great. Effects, animation, details, are all good. I can see that there's an animation bump as the movie goes on, and I commend you for improving along the way. I also praise you for being able to make 53 minutes worth of animation. That takes endurance and patience, man.

Sound design was alright, but there were a few things about it that bugged me. Some of the sound effects were just jarring and out-of-place. For example, the bonks and screams at 6:21, 15:09, and 18:45 seemed to cartoony for this movie. If they were meant for humor then... well, I laughed. But I didn't think they fit. Also, some of the voices were too soft and washed out by background noise, especially Metal Sonic and Eggman.

For the story, I'm not going to really touch on the plot itself, but rather the way it was executed. I'll start off with the dialogue. It was ok, but there were several awkward lines that made me giggle/groan ("Robotnik, you slick psychopath"). As for the text itself, it was often too small to read, and the text box felt too saturated with words sometimes. Perhaps break up the text a bit so that the reader does not feel bombarded with paragraphs. The stills for introducing a new aspect of Sonic/other characters was a nice idea, but some of it felt a little unnecessary, like the Sonic Light Speed still or the Full Power Metal Sonic still. Those two slowed down the fight scenes, and it did not really add anything really important to the plot.

(I want to bring up a certain part that really bothered me. 26:02-30:35. Metal Sonic is about to kill Sonic and Tails. What do Sonic and Tails do? Explain things to each other! For 4 minutes! And then they have a funny moment right in front of Metal Sonic's face.. I don't think Metal Sonic would be merciful enough to give them that much time, but that's just me..)

My main gripe with this movie is the pacing. Lots of the shots, actions, and transformations (especially the last one) dragged on for much too long. This makes watching the movie feel like a chore, and that's not what you want to convey to an audience. For exposition scenes, it's understandable, but for fight scenes, not really..

All in all, it's alright. Good job! It's just the pacing that's really gets to me. I hope you complete your movie!
Its mainly complete, all it needs is tweaking and a bit polishing. And thanks man, this means a lot. I saw your Bee Mario part, and DAMN were i inspired and impressed. I hope one day i can make something as good as that. Such balance... Very Happy Anyways im glad you took your time to point out your flaws!
@BlueShenron wrote:I loved , but the only thing that bothered me was that sometimes the text was too small

@Kane wrote:Oh by the way gratz for making the longest sprite animation in history that's decent great in quality and quantity.
Thanks thanks.
Sigmotic wrote:

Tru dat. I may go over that record one day though :/ (Besides, that was 90% talking, and he took a year and a half to make it).
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

6/13/2012, 6:35 am
.....same shit love your enthusiasm.....dislike your concept. that is all.I could go into detail but you seem dead set in your ways so....yea good luck with this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Untitl15
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

6/13/2012, 9:03 am
Exorz's response. It's long so step back when opening.
Spoiler:
exorz15 wrote:
@Knux wrote:Here i drew shadic again for you, hope it meets your standards this time.
*Facepalm*............ Look... All im saying is that the way you drew him were too goofy for the moment! I dont get how SXR could agree to that. Its supposed to be a shocking, serious moment. You expect to get the greatest 'boner' in the entire movie, perhaps even climax, but your DICK WILL MELT by seeing something as horryfying. GOD turns out that you dont accept criticism yourself.
@Jemaster800 wrote:
Oh.
@Knux wrote:
@GEARichard wrote:
Change of plans soldier! Evacuate all women and children. RETREAT! I repeat RETREAT!
and exorz, if you really DID take advice from people, and listen; one, you wouldn't reply to critique with something as stupid as "coming from the guy who can't draw shadic right".
Seriously, that had nothing to do with anything, you were just taking shots at me because you're butthurt.

It really seems like all you want of this site is to have everyone slurp you and tell you how awesome you are. You don't actually want to improve or take advice, and you REJECT all of the advice and critique you are given. If its not "oh gawd man that was so sexy why you so better den me" then you aint listening.
Try to thin down your skull a bit so you can actually absorb the things you need to see, and not just what you WANT to see.
*Epic facepalm*................ God.... What is this i dont even.... Were you far away from the truth.... Damn. :I
Okay, listen closely. I rarely take my time to explain things right but ill do an exception this time. That goes for you and SXR both. So listen up very closely. I do not want to argue, thats the LEAST i want to do. BUT, i wont just sit there and be insulted for working hard day and night, providing people with a bit entertainment, if you can call it that. The least i am, is butthurt about the whole situation. For example i post something, and you two are the first to flame the fuck out of this. SXR has said it himself, he has this spark whenever i upload something. Why? Why is it so? Think, if i didnt take advice and were an arrogant cocky prick as you THINK i am, i wouldn`t have improved so much animationwise, which i believe Jayden nailed it down perfectly well. (Btw im not egocentric >Sad ). I may have left an awkward impression with my first series and i deeply apologize for that, its just that i like to reflect things on people. Um, for example i find this whole situation fun. EVERYONE REACTS LIKE THIS IS A WAR! PEOPLE SHOOTING AT OTHERS WITH BAZOOKAS AND MACHINE GUNS! JOY! How can you not find this whole situation funny? For example most people like NS01 are aware they are just joking and they keep up with the joke unlike you. I fully respect any advice that id be provided with, its not how you think it is. Like i said, i didnt focus on the plot and i am going to after i fully develop my animation skills, which this project was mainly about. Why do you think that i havent reacted 'as a full asshole' towards other people, like Ping or GEAR, or Leo... (well i have but not this much). You see, i just like to piss off people that hate me, its how i really prosper in life. Ive gone through many, many torturous situations yet i still have a huge passion for comedy. Lmfao. All i think of this is just being a joke and nothing more. Thing is you and SXR dont and thats why you react like this (or at least i think so :I). And no, i dont want people to slobber all over me, thats the thing you are the most wrong at. If i were to work for fame and money i wouldnt have gotten this far at progress. And besides how come noone else sees it like this but you?... Either you still have this wrong impression about me or you dont have a taste for comedy... or both.

Okay... now that i made things clear... Maybe this was just a fuckton of text for you, but if you want me to be a little more serious when its critique at matter, so i will. Its just that i have this feeling whenever you or SXR start with your critique, i feel this hyperactive attitude... Like you both are slowly freaking out... and how can i not react to that? Lmfao... Very Happy

Look all in all i always respect criticism even though i may not sound like it. You shouldve noticed by now by the way that im improving really.

@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:Every fuckin time this guy post a animation a war breaks out...

Hahahahahahaha ur funny. Very Happy

S
SWOSMPOWMSPMWP"QD}

DE

Ok I'll stop ;[

Exorz, if you piss people off just for the sake of pissing them off then I WILL ban you. What you're doing isn't right and I advise you to stop. That is considered trolling and purposely causing a stir between members.

That is your warning. Second, stop with the long ass quotes. they're REALLY annoying.
What quotes...? Oh you mean short answers on long reviews.... Well fien. Im scared now... ban.... oooooh. But seriously. Ill stop fine. *cheap jackass party pooper* Why do you have to ruin everybodys fun? Hey! HEY! WHO PUT SXR AS A MODERATOR! SHOW YOURSELF!

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

This whole entire thread needs to stop. so, if there are any other posts continuing the argument on this thread then I am going to lock this topic so it doesn't escalate.

Looks like someones intolerant to comedy. YES SXR, THIS IS THE TYPE OF COMEDY EVERY NORMAL TEENAGER WANTS TO TAKE A LOOK AT AND GET A GOOD LAUGH. NOT THAT 2 BIT CHEESY CRAP YOU WATCH LIKE TELETUBBIES!

Cool beans.
@Knux wrote:

I quit.
Why? I thought you had a gift to counterattack other posts. Why do you quit? If you know you are right, why dont you stand up, go through a real confront and debate those whom you wont tolerate, and prove your point right LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?!
NDS wrote:

I know right? he was all like boom bam pow, and then like metal sonic whooped gay sawniks ass! He charged his supa lazah and was like totalliez gonna pwn gay sonic, but the most cliche shit ever...sawnik like totallies powered up with one emerald and like whooped ass which made me angriez cause sonic sucks and like metal sonic is the bomb but whatevers I'm over its now.

Always criticizing on how and who's Sonic animation/plot is original and better when in fact both of you are guilty of being both unoriginal and the plots aren't even great. I don't even know why you guys argue
Sure, Excorz may be ignorant at times, ego may jump and can be annoying too, but that shouldn't even be the issue. He doesn't improve much in terms of story but his animations, he deserves serious credit. He's sloppy in a lot of things but compared to the disgusting animations he spawned back in the old days, shit these are really good. I give him a lot of credit for working harder than anyone here and animating more than all of us combined. I ignore his plots because I generally hate Sonic plots, but his executions are getting way better and he knew things, I didn't even know and he helped me out. Respect the guy like you would normally respect another dude. We are all spritans, get along, stfu or get lost.

Excorz I didn't watch yet but you know what you need to improve. I already told you, stop prelonging your animations even for the "drama" it's annoying and uninteresting man. Not all parts are like that because some are good, but ones like the sonic transformation and how tails and amy died...toooo long.
I respect you as a sprite animator and a friend but you really need to take some criticisms more seriously. Most of them you do, since you changed the mecha sonic vs sonic battle from what it was when i told you what the issue was but, things like the prelonging that you didn't want to change, you really should. I told you they were gonna rip you for that one dude.

Anyways, you are right dude, but i wasn`t the one to have started this. SXR123 and Knux did...... God i sound like a little defenseless kid pointing at others, blaming them for my own ignorance... dont i?.......... Alright i think i made it clear at the first time i posted at Knux`s review. Im just going to say maybe my writing and plot are very flawed and i admit it, i didn`t quite focus on that. I had to ask many people for tips to actually fix as many flaws as possible before this movie airs publicly. INCLUDING DUCK SXR. Trust me, the least i want is to argue with anyone. At all. But when

Anyways..
No, but seriously. Listen to Jayden, all of you. Specially the ones that participated in the War -_-'

@LoneVeritas wrote:You are brimming with ideas. Many of them were executed properly, many of them were out of control, and many just induced lag. For someone to have made an hour long sprite video, and for it to contain so many creative maneuvers is worthy of respect.

You didn't fall completely in the quantity over quality trap, but I recommend you place a time restraint on yourself. (1) it's easier for us lazy assholes to give both a damn and quality criticism. (2) You are not quite there yet. You inject medicore plot to stall for time, and until you can compose a plot like John Green, etc, you will lose your audience's attention, ESPECIALLY with SMBZ themes.

You're proud of your work, you have potential, but you are getting ahead of yourself.

Its mainly complete, all it needs is tweaking and a bit polishing. And thanks man, this means a lot. I saw your Bee Mario part, and DAMN were i inspired and impressed. I hope one day i can make something as good as that. Such balance... Very Happy Anyways im glad you took your time to point out your flaws!
@BlueShenron wrote:I loved , but the only thing that bothered me was that sometimes the text was too small

Thanks thanks.
Sigmotic wrote:

Tru dat. I may go over that record one day though :/ (Besides, that was 90% talking, and he took a year and a half to make it).
Anyways, you forgot to respond to me. Even critics need to be criticized and be given love and attention. Love

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Yghjhj10
Anonymous

6/13/2012, 9:09 am
@LoneVeritas wrote:Exorz's response. It's long so step back when opening.
Spoiler:
exorz15 wrote:
@Jemaster800 wrote:
Oh.
@Knux wrote:
@GEARichard wrote:

Okay, listen closely. I rarely take my time to explain things right but ill do an exception this time. That goes for you and SXR both. So listen up very closely. I do not want to argue, thats the LEAST i want to do. BUT, i wont just sit there and be insulted for working hard day and night, providing people with a bit entertainment, if you can call it that. The least i am, is butthurt about the whole situation. For example i post something, and you two are the first to flame the fuck out of this. SXR has said it himself, he has this spark whenever i upload something. Why? Why is it so? Think, if i didnt take advice and were an arrogant cocky prick as you THINK i am, i wouldn`t have improved so much animationwise, which i believe Jayden nailed it down perfectly well. (Btw im not egocentric >SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 1371890812 ). I may have left an awkward impression with my first series and i deeply apologize for that, its just that i like to reflect things on people. Um, for example i find this whole situation fun. EVERYONE REACTS LIKE THIS IS A WAR! PEOPLE SHOOTING AT OTHERS WITH BAZOOKAS AND MACHINE GUNS! JOY! How can you not find this whole situation funny? For example most people like NS01 are aware they are just joking and they keep up with the joke unlike you. I fully respect any advice that id be provided with, its not how you think it is. Like i said, i didnt focus on the plot and i am going to after i fully develop my animation skills, which this project was mainly about. Why do you think that i havent reacted 'as a full asshole' towards other people, like Ping or GEAR, or Leo... (well i have but not this much). You see, i just like to piss off people that hate me, its how i really prosper in life. Ive gone through many, many torturous situations yet i still have a huge passion for comedy. Lmfao. All i think of this is just being a joke and nothing more. Thing is you and SXR dont and thats why you react like this (or at least i think so :I). And no, i dont want people to slobber all over me, thats the thing you are the most wrong at. If i were to work for fame and money i wouldnt have gotten this far at progress. And besides how come noone else sees it like this but you?... Either you still have this wrong impression about me or you dont have a taste for comedy... or both.

Okay... now that i made things clear... Maybe this was just a fuckton of text for you, but if you want me to be a little more serious when its critique at matter, so i will. Its just that i have this feeling whenever you or SXR start with your critique, i feel this hyperactive attitude... Like you both are slowly freaking out... and how can i not react to that? Lmfao... SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 364988687

Hahahahahahaha ur funny. SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 364988687

S
SWOSMPOWMSPMWP"QD}

DE

Ok I'll stop ;[

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

Cool beans.
@Knux wrote:

I quit.
NDS wrote:

Anyways..

Its mainly complete, all it needs is tweaking and a bit polishing. And thanks man, this means a lot. I saw your Bee Mario part, and DAMN were i inspired and impressed. I hope one day i can make something as good as that. Such balance... SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 364988687 Anyways im glad you took your time to point out your flaws!

Thanks thanks.
Sigmotic wrote:

Anyways, you forgot to respond to me. Even critics need to be criticized and be given love and attention. SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 2774444739

hahahah major review eh? Yeah dude, like i said, i fully respect each and every one`s opinion nevertheless i say. I may not seem like it but i always 'absorb' what i need to hear.
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

6/13/2012, 9:18 am
Almost one hour???? Hmmm this will be interesting.

*after about 1 hour*

Well phewww.... that was long....

Anyway i liked it as it was.
Gj and GZ

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Nimeta12
Anonymous

6/13/2012, 9:53 am
@Blackleafe wrote:Almost one hour???? Hmmm this will be interesting.

*after about 1 hour*

Well phewww.... that was long....

Anyway i liked it as it was.
Gj and GZ

Damn, you too?
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/13/2012, 10:52 am
I warned you. I said to knock it off with the off-topic arguing and although luigi and NDS made an attempt (although it was a joke) to at least try and be on topic everyone else seems to want to not do that. Especially you exorz. If you and knux hate each other so damn much then just ignore each other

This topic is locked. No more discussion. I'm tired of arguing and i'm sorry I got so caught up with it. That won't happen anymore.

Locked.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/13/2012, 11:19 am
Unlocked because he did not propagate the argument and instead attempted to apologize to both of you.

Plus people were actually on topic aside from you and Knux

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

6/13/2012, 12:18 pm
Holy fuck. Some parts in fights are partially overdone...
I'm not finished with this video, and for my own reference, I need to continue at 7:34.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

6/13/2012, 12:44 pm
Look at all that effect whorage.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

6/13/2012, 1:47 pm
NDS wrote:Look at all that effect whorage.

No Sprite Animation is decent without effect whorage.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Anonymous

6/13/2012, 1:52 pm
^ THIS!!!!! - Lmfao.
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

6/13/2012, 2:17 pm
That's so not true...lol
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

6/13/2012, 5:43 pm
@AaronKun wrote:

......how are you a spritain. you sir are a awful person

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 Untitl15
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

6/13/2012, 7:04 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Anonymous

6/14/2012, 2:26 am
@Crazyfilms5000 wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! - Page 5 364988687

THANKS!!! a bit late but still :/
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

6/14/2012, 2:38 am
Happy unbirthday everyone!!!!!!

Anonymous

6/14/2012, 3:55 am
@Blackleafe wrote:Happy unbirthday everyone!!!!!!

Dafuq?................ What do you mean?
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

6/14/2012, 4:14 am
@AaronKun wrote:

Shut your keyboard before I unleash my hammer's wrath

Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

6/14/2012, 4:35 am
exorz15 wrote:
@Blackleafe wrote:Happy unbirthday everyone!!!!!!

Dafuq?................ What do you mean?

Today is not your birthday right? Neither it is mine nor Leo or any one else's. So today is everybody's unbirthday=the day no one birth.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum