Go down
Anonymous

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Empty SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 11:31 am
The project is finally done and released, except its the unfinished version because of a couple serious reasons. The following text below will answer all of your questions.

But before i get to that, i just want to tell that i showed a bit rustier version of this project at school, because mainly it were meant for my IT subject.... Long story.... (If anyone is interested either ask SXR/Jayden, or me via MSN). Two faggots started throwing tomatoes at the projectile screen... Such juvenile behavior... They also hit the teacher with a cabbage damn.. (Don`t laugh or ill slaughter you.) SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 3808643760

Speaking of school, i got all A+s again, perfect and straight. So i`m relieved now. And also tomorrow is my bday. Okay now to the real part:

READ ME! SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 3617719984

Bitches and Gentlemen, I present you with the project you`ve been all waiting for: Shift Frenzy!!!!! And by the first impression i`m going to get these 2 base questions:

1. Why does it state SADX?
A: Because this project is a tribute and a fan-sequel to the game SADX. The first game that i`ve ever played from the Sonic archive personally. And it still is the #1 Modern Sonic game in my eyes. Hate me all you want, you pricks.

2. Why does it state: Unfinished?
A: Because there are many things that serve as loopholes to this project. However, i promised to certain amount of people that i`ll be releasing this by my Birthday (which is tomorrow btw), and i have to stand by that promise.
There are quite a lot of things i`m aware that are missing/needed to be done without further needs to be told:

- There are no voices for Sonic/Tails. Why? The voice actors aren`t done (or perhaps didn`t even start). But, when i`ll be releasing the whole version of the project, it will be embedded from YouTube (In Newgrounds), with the Scene Select and Preloader as well.

- Speaking of preloaders, there`s no preloader or logo introduction so you can`t quite count it as an entire project.

- While converting the scenes and merging them together there have been a few slight process mistakes, such as showing parts of the V-Cam and outside the project. I know that, and i intend to fix it. And there are a tad bit animation mistakes in the entire thing. I guess not too noticeable but... Still. I hate flaws. At least obvious ones.

- Converter makes the video lag at times, and i didn`t get to include everything in the credits.

Pretty much that`s why it`s counted as unfinished. Oh, and the video version lags too much at times but that`s because of the conversion.

When i try to convert the entire thing when its finished, i`m going to use a secret method taught by Spritefan2. So when you see a full HD version of the movie, Newgrounds quality without a pinch of lag, you know who to thank.

And for the final question many people would ask me the following question:
- Why didn`t you take your time then?
A: Because if i do, i might end up like Alvin-Earthworm. Plus, while i were working i had been going through a massive neurotic breakdown. (Not literally but you know what i mean).
a) Rendering effects in Aftereffects took too long to do and it lagged to import in Flash.
b) The converting went wrong from everywhere i wanted to do it. Spritefan2`s method took too much time, filesize and it messed up the audio speed rate. For some strange reason, but ill fix that in the future.
c) I had to reinstall trial version of programs just to merge the whole video into 1 piece, with STILL a few flaws.
d) I had to fix the scenes separately hundreds of times without realizing those flaws before. And that was the worst thing.

Plus i had to keep up with schoolwork, which ended with all A+`s once more as a perfect result. Sometimes even i wonder how i did it.

Aside from all of this, i ask that you do not post senseless commentaries, and learn to read descriptions. And i`ve also forgot to mention something in the credits:

Give credit to GEARichard for supporting my project throughout its productions.
And Jawyan for being my Aftereffects Tutor.

And before you ask anything read the credits. PLEASE.

Now that i`ve made things clear, go and enjoy the movie. And i`m also informing everyone that i`m going to take this summer break off and relax from this torturous project. I swear, i got sick of Sonic... damn. :/ SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 1371890812

Even though i`m aware of tons of flaws that i can personally find in my work, i am going to have to count on all of you spectators for the rest. So I can know what else to fix when i upload the finished version. :I

I might make something but mostly itll be tests from other types of animation. Yes, i will be studying other various programs in the summer break when i have the chance to, (or when i`m in the mood for it lol.) Just saying in case you fans start chasing me with pitchforks and torches to make something new for you. Of course i am going to watch out not to repeat this mistake for the sequel. (If i ever start it).

END. (WAIT)

Here`s the project. (And don`t give me all that tl;dr stuff). SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 1036251537

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca7s4Wvku14
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 11:37 am
tl;dr

*dot dot dot*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Anonymous

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!!

6/12/2012, 11:49 am
NDS wrote:tl;dr

*dot dot dot*

Fine, have it your way. But don`t blame me for your own ignorance.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

6/12/2012, 11:56 am
exorz15 wrote: I got busy with life so there's flaws in this, flash and converter-wise.
there's your tl;dr.
my god, six seconds played before i saw how long it was D: i like those seconds, so i'll say something in like a hour.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Awkwar10
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Pikach11
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 12:01 pm
exorz15 wrote:

*dot dot dot*

However... I did watch...........good gosh man...you work hard.

feel better? Surprised

Anonymous

6/12/2012, 12:05 pm
NDS wrote:
exorz15 wrote:

*dot dot dot*

feel better? SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 3112022095

I feel good as it is. Im just saying, if you didnt read the comment dont flame me. But thanks.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 12:15 pm
exorz15 wrote:
NDS wrote:
exorz15 wrote:

*dot dot dot*

feel better? SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 3112022095

I feel good as it is. Im just saying, if you didnt read the comment dont flame me. But thanks.

I wouldn't dare flame you, I flame no man, for it is man that flame me cause well.........I'm just NDS

But yeah, you did good job.

Rating based on first impressions..... 8/10

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/12/2012, 12:34 pm
I'll watch this once I have the patience for it.

then I'll proceed to rip this shit to threads because after seeing what you've shown me I know EXACTLY what to expect.

lots of stupid fandom shit and unlgoical happenings...

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 12:57 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I'll watch this once I have the patience for it.

then I'll proceed to rip this shit to threads because after seeing what you've shown me I know EXACTLY what to expect.

lots of stupid fandom shit and unlgoical happenings...

Says the guy who went over the edge with his movie, ruining everyone and making OOC SHIT!
I dont care dude, you can resent my work all you want. You are still a duck.
SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 1:00 pm
if anyone's OOC it's yours. you wanted to make sonic a blood thirsty murderer. Then you tried to pull one of the most unoriginal things in all of sonic fandom.

ZOMG. ITZ DARK TAILZ. RUN FO YO LIEVZ

that's totally in character. yup.

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 1:01 pm
lol he called you a duck.

SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 1:03 pm
I say quack once because I want him to stop talking and suddenly i'm a duck.

he doesn't make any sense. seriously, try and make a joke and he takes it so litrally that he nick names you for life.

example:

me: bark.

him: ZOMG YER A DAWG HAHAHAH HI DOG HI DOG. DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG YER A DOG HAHAHA I'M SO HILARIOUS HAHAHAH CAUSE I'M CALLING YOU DOG HAHAHAHAHA I'M CALLING YOU DOG CAUSE YOU SAID BARK HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

that's his logic.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/12/2012, 1:04 pm
I'm not sure if you two are saying out of control or are mispelling OCD

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Lorde
SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 1:05 pm
OOC = Out of Character

LERN DUH ROEPZ JOEY

ADOPT A CHAO!!
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

6/12/2012, 1:07 pm
nice man....I watched 30 minutes of it.....but then i had to do something else.

I must say it was really good man. I liked how smooth the fighting scenes were. And I like how youve made it more fighting than talking.

Sonic: I see your bare senses work after melting in Lava.

Metal Sonic: Shut up!!!!!!

*fight starts*
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 1:08 pm
aw yeah me too, I like how emerlz was like jumpin all over da placez like an olympic champion, that was so totally fuckin rad.

Anonymous

6/12/2012, 1:09 pm
@SXR123 wrote:if anyone's OOC it's yours. you wanted to make sonic a blood thirsty murderer. Then you tried to pull one of the most unoriginal things in all of sonic fandom.

ZOMG. ITZ DARK TAILZ. RUN FO YO LIEVZ

that's totally in character. yup.
HEY STFU! YOU DONT SEE THAT NAO DO YOU?! I changed that. so STFU bitch.
NDS wrote:lol he called you a duck.
He is.
@SXR123 wrote:I say quack once because I want him to stop talking and suddenly i'm a duck.

he doesn't make any sense. seriously, try and make a joke and he takes it so litrally that he nick names you for life.

example:

me: bark.

him: ZOMG YER A DAWG HAHAHAH HI DOG HI DOG. DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG YER A DOG HAHAHA I'M SO HILARIOUS HAHAHAH CAUSE I'M CALLING YOU DOG HAHAHAHAHA I'M CALLING YOU DOG CAUSE YOU SAID BARK HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

that's his logic.
No its not. I just love to piss you off.
Sigmotic wrote:I'm not sure if you two are saying out of control or are mispelling OCD
Yeah, i meant Out of character and out of control. Nice one dawg.
@SXR123 wrote:OOC = Out of Character

LERN DUH ROEPZ JOEY
*bitchslap* You are given a bit power in this fucked up site and you think you own the WORLD!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 1:10 pm
i'm just gonna type this while it's playing. beware, nitpicking follows.
for eggman's voice you should either stick with a voice actor or voice clips. if you're gonna mix them you should have somebody that sounds more like him playing eggman. i love you for using the tag moves when they were about to attack the airship. when they were falling though it was like a hyped up smbz version. i like the little emerl bit when he's jumping to the cannon. it seemed slightly unnecessary though. 3 minutes in i don't get how sonic could do that little force push. the first part of the battle scene before eggman started talking was super spaztic and creative at parts, which is awesome, but at other parts it was kind of repetitive, like when sonic was running back and forth and attacking.
awkward egg walk. you lingered a couple seconds too long when he said "WHAT?!" after he fell. lol, ship shaking rage yell. nice. what the fuck was that expression on tails' face? D: sonic's eyes move kinda.... stiff when he's got his arms up. i can barely see those stats for metal. too much flying before the battle. i know you tried to time it to the song and all but.... gosh, more dbz repetitivity. metal wouldn't bounce that fast if sonic's moving at lightspeed unless sonic's grabbed him. wood doesn't bounce that hard, sparks are off too. then it lagged for a second, but you say that's the converter so meh. oh snap, i just noticed that the talking sprite for sonic blinks!! good job! stayed too long when metal used his extendo arm.
hey it's the scene from the preview you showed forever ago : D damn you were far into it. i'm not gonna say anything since other peeps did.
i'm lovin what you did for the emerl-shadow teleporting. nice custom shield. OH SHIT! VOLT SONIC!! I love you nice to see you finished your version of the sheet : D Tails sounds like a mom -~-
was all that really needed to catch the emerald? shouldn't sonic and tails be dead by now? i mean, they started up a conversation right when metal was about to kill them. when tails was typing, you didn't get rid of the white at the base of his tails. shouldn't it be lightning/electricity instead of volt?
you would've been my favorite person of the day if you called him solar sonic instead of fire sonic Sad sxr knows what i mean, probably. i love how tails got punched into oblivion and sonic didn't care. the ice sonic scares me ): slash sonic looks nice. isn't it kind of redundant if a dude called the "knight of the wind" gets a wind transformation? and why does he teleport?
nice to see you recycled that first volt sonic test you made. nice changes you made to it. wtf! how'd tails get there? i can only imagine how many layers eggman's robot took D: congrats on keeping this movie almost lag free. i like how that energy sonic stance is all smooooth and junk. where the hell did amy come from in that explosion? super sonic didn't need all that yelling. that ending was so anticlimatic... oh well. i'll watch the credits later. you worked really hard on this ._. good job! Derp?

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Awkwar10
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Pikach11
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 1:12 pm
LOL, I like this dude exorz, he too funny.

SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 1:12 pm
I was to lazy to read leafs review.

just remember. when I watch this shit. I"m gonna be tearing you so many assholes you'll be shitting out of every side of your body.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Anonymous

6/12/2012, 1:14 pm
YoshiF wrote:nice man....I watched 30 minutes of it.....but then i had to do something else.

I must say it was really good man. I liked how smooth the fighting scenes were. And I like how youve made it more fighting than talking.

Sonic: I see your bare senses work after melting in Lava.

Metal Sonic: Shut up!!!!!!

*fight starts*

Oh yeah thats from Sonic the hedgehog. When Sonic met Metal Sonic for the first time.... *punch* K nuff said. I think imma go nao.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/12/2012, 1:15 pm
LeafKirby wrote:i'm just gonna type this while it's playing. beware, nitpicking follows.
for eggman's voice you should either stick with a voice actor or voice clips. if you're gonna mix them you should have somebody that sounds more like him playing eggman. i love you for using the tag moves when they were about to attack the airship. when they were falling though it was like a hyped up smbz version. i like the little emerl bit when he's jumping to the cannon. it seemed slightly unnecessary though. 3 minutes in i don't get how sonic could do that little force push. the first part of the battle scene before eggman started talking was super spaztic and creative at parts, which is awesome, but at other parts it was kind of repetitive, like when sonic was running back and forth and attacking.
awkward egg walk. you lingered a couple seconds too long when he said "WHAT?!" after he fell. lol, ship shaking rage yell. nice. what the fuck was that expression on tails' face? D: sonic's eyes move kinda.... stiff when he's got his arms up. i can barely see those stats for metal. too much flying before the battle. i know you tried to time it to the song and all but.... gosh, more dbz repetitivity. metal wouldn't bounce that fast if sonic's moving at lightspeed unless sonic's grabbed him. wood doesn't bounce that hard, sparks are off too. then it lagged for a second, but you say that's the converter so meh. oh snap, i just noticed that the talking sprite for sonic blinks!! good job! stayed too long when metal used his extendo arm.
hey it's the scene from the preview you showed forever ago : D damn you were far into it. i'm not gonna say anything since other peeps did.
i'm lovin what you did for the emerl-shadow teleporting. nice custom shield. OH SHIT! VOLT SONIC!! SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 3189017078 nice to see you finished your version of the sheet : D Tails sounds like a mom -~-
was all that really needed to catch the emerald? shouldn't sonic and tails be dead by now? i mean, they started up a conversation right when metal was about to kill them. when tails was typing, you didn't get rid of the white at the base of his tails. shouldn't it be lightning/electricity instead of volt?
you would've been my favorite person of the day if you called him solar sonic instead of fire sonic SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 1371890812 sxr knows what i mean, probably. i love how tails got punched into oblivion and sonic didn't care. the ice sonic scares me ): slash sonic looks nice. isn't it kind of redundant if a dude called the "knight of the wind" gets a wind transformation? and why does he teleport?
nice to see you recycled that first volt sonic test you made. nice changes you made to it. wtf! how'd tails get there? i can only imagine how many layers eggman's robot took D: congrats on keeping this movie almost lag free. i like how that energy sonic stance is all smooooth and junk. where the hell did amy come from in that explosion? super sonic didn't need all that yelling. that ending was so anticlimatic... oh well. i'll watch the credits later. you worked really hard on this ._. good job! SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 3392098222
I'm not going to read any of this but I assume since it's long it's a good review
...so yeah ^...this guy

SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! Lorde
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

6/12/2012, 1:16 pm
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! C7f>mfw at the fights and emerl intro

Not bad dude

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! 2lax69
SADX - Shift Frenzy RELEASED FINALLY!!! TZmdW
SXR123
SXR123

6/12/2012, 1:16 pm
exorz15 wrote:Oh yeah thats from Sonic the hedgehog. When Sonic met Metal Sonic for the first time...

I haven't even watched it and there's a fuck up already.

Metal was dead in the movie, no way of recovering him.

HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan

6/12/2012, 1:19 pm
Sigmotic wrote:
LeafKirby wrote:crap
I'm not going to read any of this but I assume since it's long it's a good review
...so yeah ^...this guy
it's really not, yall are gonna write better.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum