Go down
Spritan
Number of posts : 6081
Registration date : 2009-09-07
View user profile
You sexy bastard

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
View user profile
FROG MARIO IS AVAILABLE

WHERE IS KANE D:
I need to talk to Reeves/DS
And dat special guest

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-04-01
View user profile
Okay then I'll start these parts right away. I'll just fade each part out in white, and if the order is correct that you posted then Jumping Lui Mario's part will happen after Cloud Mario's.

Last edited by Pac-Boy on 6/8/2012, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
View user profile
I kind of expected Joey to quit. He didn't seem to be too fond of Frog Mario when it came to actually animating him. I might take him if I get my part finished before someone else gets him. Which thankfully I've actualy finally decided to get off my lazy ass and animate something (although I've had to spend a good ten minutes fucking around with the backgrounds to stop the damn thing lagging)

Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19
View user profile
I know you want your M&L style but please, can I please implement some 8 bits... I've got the greatest idea and well... it involves le 8 bits..... I'll just whip something uup real quick and show ya.

mario won't be 8 bit though, just some other stuff.

Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
View user profile
WORKING HARD ASS BALLS NS01 Cool

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB

Spritan
View user profile
ShiftedKnowledge wrote:I know you want your M&L style but please, can I please implement some 8 bits... I've got the greatest idea and well... it involves le 8 bits..... I'll just whip something uup real quick and show ya.

mario won't be 8 bit though, just some other stuff.

As long as Mario is M&L Style, it's cool :3

Spritan
View user profile
SK go for Frog mario LOL make him play leap frog with Luigi

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
View user profile
@NS01 wrote:FROG MARIO IS AVAILABLE
i believe that they´re a lot more avaible...
i dunno why ppl forget about this...

Spritan
View user profile
Yeah you're probably right...

Spritan
View user profile
Hey NS Ive had this big problem with this but is it okay if I use enemies from the other Mario and Luigi games like inside story also like goombas

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:

Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09
View user profile
BE MOTIVATED GODDAMN U

Spritan
View user profile
@Luigiman364 wrote:Hey NS Ive had this big problem with this but is it okay if I use enemies from the other Mario and Luigi games like inside story also like goombas

Well we talked about it yesterday so it's all good :3

Spritan
View user profile
Here's what I've done so far.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/76cc4b9d0f4c25113e758c9d69aa62e7

Before anyone points it out;

I'll make the background scroll later. Right now I'm focusing on animating it, first.
I know I spammed the bullet bills. I'll remove some of them later so there aren't a shit-ton and you can't see what's happening.
And yes I know the bit where the camera pans to Mario looks really bad I'll fix it later shut up.

So any criticisms about anything I didn't just list?

Last edited by blitzkrieg667 on 6/9/2012, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spritan
View user profile
@Blitz

Spritan
View user profile
NDS wrote:@Blitz

I'm not really sure if that's a compliment or not however I shall assume it is a compliment until proven otherwise.
Spritan
View user profile
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
I'm not really sure if that's a compliment or not however I shall assume it is a compliment until proven otherwise.

Is a compliment bro.

Spritan
View user profile
Ok started to compile the parts on this bad boi. yeaaa

We're gonna make it!

Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09
View user profile
Sup Derp?

Sorry I haven't actually started my part at all...

sowwy.
Spritan
View user profile
Serious

Spritan
View user profile
@NS01 wrote: Serious

On the upside I have heaps of free time Very Happy
Spritan
View user profile
Lol. A lot of people here have barely done anything so you can rest easy on that part. But chu better start nao or it'll be too late D:

Spritan
View user profile
@NS01 wrote:Lol. A lot of people here have barely done anything so you can rest easy on that part. But chu better start nao or it'll be too late D:

Hey mind if I do Frog Mario btw, I got some killer ideas...
Spritan
View user profile
@Kane wrote:
@NS01 wrote:Lol. A lot of people here have barely done anything so you can rest easy on that part. But chu better start nao or it'll be too late D:

Well you'll have to finish your first part first.
Spritan
View user profile
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@Kane wrote:

Well you'll have to finish your first part first.

or I swap, if not I'll be happy to do Spring Mario, just wondering.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum