Go down
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
View user profile
Just hought I should point out that the thread is probably gonna split soon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
View user profile
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Just hought I should point out that the thread is probably gonna split soon.

Split or quit?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Spritan
Number of posts : 6081
Registration date : 2009-09-07
View user profile
If he means completed then yah. I ain't letting this go bish. June 30th is my birthday btw ^-^

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
View user profile
The thread is gonna split.

When a topic reaches forty pages or so it splits into two separate threads and the first one is automatically locked. Just thought I should point it out.

Spritan
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-03-03
View user profile
I've got the main ideas down, I just need to animate it. There are not that many good Bee Mario sprites though, so I'm forced to recolor lots of sprites, which will take a while...
Spritan
View user profile
@moke311 wrote:I've got the main ideas down, I just need to animate it. There are not that many good Bee Mario sprites though, so I'm forced to recolor lots of sprites, which will take a while...

I know that feel bro. Only I have to create P-Balloon Sprites somehow.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Spritan
View user profile
Ok guiseee

I've almost finished MY parts. I want this collab completed soon.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04
View user profile
@AaronKun wrote:
@moke311 wrote:I've got the main ideas down, I just need to animate it. There are not that many good Bee Mario sprites though, so I'm forced to recolor lots of sprites, which will take a while...

I know that feel bro. Only I have to create P-Balloon Sprites somehow.
hope this helps to custom the p-balloon: http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb¶m=02&c=1&id=5519

Spritan
Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-11-08
View user profile
OH YEAH MOTIVATION

cheers

Spoiler:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
View user profilehttps://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry
The collab's on the banner. That should provide a buttload of motivation right there.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:

Spritan
View user profile
I'm going to finish my Boo Mario part off now. Hopefully it'll give people motivation to get off their arse.

Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
View user profile
I forgot I even had to do this..........fuck.

Back to customing Tanooki -sigh-

Spritan
View user profile
Why is everyone forgetting, yall got bad memory -.-

Spritan
View user profile
So much for the thread split...
Well, I don't think I'll enter. P-Balloon Mario has no sprites, and I can't sprite in the MLSS style well enough for customs.

Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
View user profile
Okay no really now I'm posting this because I'll animate at least 2 frames this weekend
I'LL FORCE MYSELF TO
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24
View user profile
Been workin' like a bitch on mah stuff.
YOU'LL SEE Twisted Evil

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
View user profilehttp://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino
look forward to it Gear.

Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
View user profile
Dam Ns have you even updated the finish list..
Spritan
View user profile
I don't even know who you are D:<

Who are youuu?!

That's all who has finished.

Spritan
View user profile
@AaronKun wrote:So much for the thread split...
Well, I don't think I'll enter. P-Balloon Mario has no sprites, and I can't sprite in the MLSS style well enough for customs.

I said it splits AROUND 40. Normally it's like 45 or something.

Then it splits at page 40 and the pages after that become a seperate thread.

Has it ever been explained why this happens actually? Because I have no idea.

Oh by the way, I've been really lazy and haven't worked on my part yet. I've done the background but I'll probably have to remake that as well because I was retarded and used Flash filters on it and now it lags like fuck.

Of course, it's only actually starting the animation that's the problem. Once I can actually be arsed to do it I'll get plenty done.

Depends when I decide to stop being a lazy ass.
Spritan
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2011-01-10
View user profile
@NS01 wrote:I don't even know who you are D:<

Who are youuu?!

That's all who has finished.

Obviously, he's a piece of crap.

"A good artist knows his/her standards. A great artist never gives up." -Koolzone
Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19
View user profile
Can I do lazor madio?

You already seen my mario throwback anim, am I good enough? Sad

Spritan
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-04-01
View user profile
Is it alright if I make my parts be relevant to each other like sort of make the parts branch off with each other. Maybe a 1 minute animation since I have 2 parts or would you still like it to be separate?
Spritan
View user profile
ShiftedKnowledge wrote:Can I do lazor madio?

Yush! But...will you commit to this and complete the part before the deadline? xD

@Pac-Boy wrote:Is it alright if I make my parts be relevant to each other like sort of make the parts branch off with each other. Maybe a 1 minute animation since I have 2 parts or would you still like it to be separate?

Hm...I guess you could do that. Although doing it separate is the best thing. It's up to you. As long as you submit it before the deadline I'll be a happy chappy.

Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19
View user profile
@NS01 wrote:
ShiftedKnowledge wrote:Can I do lazor madio?

Yush! But...will you commit to this and complete the part before the deadline? xD

Shocked WHAAAAAT!?!?!?!!??! DUE DATE?!!??! OH NOOES!!! BRB!!!

Edit: Laughing Just saw the due date. Pfff, I can get this done in no time.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum