Go down
Double0Epic
Double0Epic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU

on 8/23/2013, 11:38 am
actually blitz I was watching this guy's video on youtube about the whole Mega Pokemon business, and apparently there was an update claiming that in mega mewtwo form, mewtwo would get EVEN MORE special attack. Blaziken gets more attack, so does absol I think, same with lucario. Mawile and Ampharos I don't know but yeah.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU

on 8/23/2013, 1:01 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:Mewtwo = Lucario :/

My life sucks...
Could you watch this?, please:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 8/23/2013, 1:14 pm
Anybody who thinks Mewtwo and Lucario are remotely similar is stupid and should never tocuh anotehr Smash Bros. game again

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 UZ3PNb5
Cup of Joe
Cup of Joe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2013-08-08

on 8/23/2013, 1:42 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:Anybody who thinks Mewtwo and Lucario are remotely similar is stupid and should never tocuh anotehr Smash Bros. game again
Pretty much. The only thing that is similar is that they are bipedal, "psychic" Pokemon (inb4 "Lucario isn't Psychic type"; I'm referring to their telepathic-related ability to speak human languages)
I look forward to Mewtwo's (or maybe even Zoroark's as some people have speculated) return to Brawl, since it seems likely now.
I'm still rooting for a Pokémon Trainer character though

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Owned-SonicFacePlant
"I don't need to grow up!
I.
DRINK.
MILK."
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-03-04

on 8/23/2013, 1:51 pm
ZSS is going to be revealed 8/27. Following her will be a CG trailer featuring a reveal for Pauletena.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 2:52 pm
my uncle is nintenido and he says dat gordondarf wil be replaced by balkc shadoww sinc noboyd liks gordonfart an al teh clons shud be remvoed. balck shadows finla smahs is a ladnmatser reksinned as his car bcuz sakura liks landmaters. ridley wont be in teh gam cuz hes to big and k rol wud be a bwoser clon eso hes a bos insted

i cant say any moar bcuz if i did uncel ninetendo wud be in truble

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 8/23/2013, 2:54 pm
guyz i tink diz iz leget. My secund cuzin who waz twice remeved's friend knowz blitz uncel

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 8/23/2013, 2:55 pm
im telling on you guys

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 3:04 pm
lol you guys think I'm joking.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 3:06 pm
joshl92 wrote:lol you guys think I'm joking.
well you're either trolling or incredibly stupid

Just giving you the benefit of the doubt

SXR123
SXR123

on 8/23/2013, 3:10 pm
I don't even know who those characters are.

I just wanted to fit in...

@BDB wrote:im telling on you guys
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Whatif10

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 3:15 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I don't even know who those characters are.
Zero Suit Samus was in the previous game you twit
joshl92 wrote:ZSS is going to be revealed 8/27. Following her will be a CG trailer featuring a reveal for Pauletena.
joshl92 wrote:Following her will be a CG trailer featuring a reveal for Pauletena.
joshl92 wrote:a reveal for Pauletena.
joshl92 wrote:Pauletena.
IT'S PALUTENA

PAL-U-TEN-A

NOT PAUL

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF FEMALE CHARACTER IS NAMED PAUL

SXR123
SXR123

on 8/23/2013, 3:22 pm
oh, I didn't know what her abbreviated name looked like.

SORRY BLTIZ. I'M NOT AS SAVVY AS YOU.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 3:25 pm
for shame, sxr. for shame

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 3:45 pm
OMG you don't even know who Palutena is? Have you even deigned to even low your eyes down to be able to see my sig?

Lmao shame on you, sXr456.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 CmHNDLR
SXR123
SXR123

on 8/23/2013, 3:57 pm
@Saul wrote:OMG you don't even know who Palutena is?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 3:58 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
Zero Suit Samus was in the previous game you twit
joshl92 wrote:ZSS is going to be revealed 8/27. Following her will be a CG trailer featuring a reveal for Pauletena.
joshl92 wrote:Following her will be a CG trailer featuring a reveal for Pauletena.
joshl92 wrote:a reveal for Pauletena.
joshl92 wrote:Pauletena.
IT'S PALUTENA

PAL-U-TEN-A

NOT PAUL

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF FEMALE CHARACTER IS NAMED PAUL
lol calm down. Slight typo.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 4:03 pm
I think Palutena is pretty likely though, with all the attention Kid Icarus has been getting. Pit being revealed in the trailer (The only person not in the original 8 besides Bowser, who appeared in Melee and is a staple of the Mario series) a new item and a new stage revealed, as well as him being revealed in Brawl's debut trailer as well and being planned for both Smash 64 and Melee all kind of suggest that Sakurai is really trying to turn Kid Icarus into one of Nintendo's front runners.

Also, I'm surprised nobody ahs commented on Sakurai hinting at Ridley's inclusion yet lol

『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 4:07 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:I think Palutena is pretty likely though, with all the attention Kid Icarus has been getting. Pit being revealed in the trailer (The only person not in the original 8 besides Bowser, who appeared in Melee and is a staple of the Mario series) a new item and a new stage revealed, as well as him being revealed in Brawl's debut trailer as well and being planned for both Smash 64 and Melee all kind of suggest that Sakurai is really trying to turn Kid Icarus into one of Nintendo's front runners.

Also, I'm surprised nobody ahs commented on Sakurai hinting at Ridley's inclusion yet lol
People on Gamefaqs were going nuts over that picture. Its basically split. Some People are saying that it means Sakurai is hinting at a Ridley reveal and the other half are saying that he is hinting at Ridley being a stage hazard. I personally believe that it could mean either or.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 8/23/2013, 9:41 pm
k, I love palutena as much as the next person, but what makes y'all so sure she's gonna be playable this time? Like, she's already in Pit's final smash and I doubt Sakurai's gonna change that due to how he's always complaining about time restraints. Also she was a pretty repetitive boss in KI:U, like she made like 5 gestures tops and fired off fifty billion beams, but it wasn't really something that would make a good character. That was like the only time she did stuff in that game besides talking offscreen. If y'all can prove me wrong I'd gladly accept it, I just wanna know why everybody's so sure she'd be playable .-.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Awkwar10
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Pikach11
『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/23/2013, 10:21 pm
@Leaf wrote:k, I love palutena as much as the next person, but what makes y'all so sure she's gonna be playable this time? Like, she's already in Pit's final smash and I doubt Sakurai's gonna change that due to how he's always complaining about time restraints. Also she was a pretty repetitive boss in KI:U, like she made like 5 gestures tops and fired off fifty billion beams, but it wasn't really something that would make a good character. That was like the only time she did stuff in that game besides talking offscreen. If y'all can prove me wrong I'd gladly accept it, I just wanna know why everybody's so sure she'd be playable .-.
Kid Icarus Uprising was well received and it revived the franchise
Sakurai worked on it himself
Palutena has a lot of personality
What she has show in her boss battle could serve as the base for her moveset
KI only has one rep.
Its going to be her or Hades since Viridi is already deconfirmed. Maybe Medusa.
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 8/24/2013, 12:12 am
Its funny because all the speculation for these games never turn out true lel

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

on 8/24/2013, 4:34 am
@Saul wrote:
@BuchonlxD wrote:Mewtwo = Lucario :/

My life sucks...
Could you watch this?, please:

Mewtwo was better obviously , aaaah good times with super smash bros melee.

Anyway going ontopic

When is going to come out the super smash bros for 3ds?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 38 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
SXR123
SXR123

on 8/24/2013, 8:29 am
There is no release date for smash bros.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/24/2013, 9:03 am
@Leaf wrote:she's already in Pit's final smash and I doubt Sakurai's gonna change that
If that's the case, why would he change the down special(Mirror shield, one sacred treasure) for the guardian orbitars if he isn't planning to make the 3 sacred treasures a wario/giga bowser like final smash?

@Leaf wrote:like she made like 5 gestures tops and fired off fifty billion beams
Yet that didn't stop Fox/Falco/Wolf to have a completely different moveset compared to their games.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum