Go down
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU

on 6/24/2012, 5:25 am
Both of you, Stop
you two are "suppose" to be teenagers, stop having a raw like little kids

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 CmHNDLR
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU

on 6/24/2012, 10:44 am
Saulgp wrote:Both of you, Stop
you two are "suppose" to be teenagers, stop having a raw like little kids

Teenagers fight too you know.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 6/24/2012, 11:32 am
I just hope Bomberman gets in.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-04-23

on 6/24/2012, 11:40 am
Geno better be in...or he's blowing up Japan again

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Otl01w
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/24/2012, 11:46 am
I also saw a theory that Baby Mario and Luigi would be in. They would play like the Ice Climbers except with different moves. I think that would be pretty cool. Hell, it could even work with the regular Mario Bros, with moves from the Mario and Luigi series.

But you know what else would be awesome? Yarn Kirby. There are so many moves he could use. His Final Smash could even be the giant tank! And Patch Land could be a stage. They could pull on the yarn to unravel new areas. Plus, who doesn't want to fight on an arena that feels like pants?

I also think it would be cool if Kirby's Final Smash became the Ultra Sword ability from Return to Dreamland. When I found out it was Cook Kirby in Brawl I was extremely underwhelmed.

HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-04-23

on 6/24/2012, 11:59 am
Maaaan, I was hoping that Kirby's Final Smash would be Crash Kirby, but I realized that move was a bit cheap since it hits anything in site. but now that I think of it, Ultra Sword Kirby would sound like a good final smash. Cook Kirby wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Plus people could easily dodge his final smash by sidestepping or a simple air dodge >__>

But who I really to see back in Super Smash Bros, is Roy. That guy was one of the beastly characters in Melee, and he could make a better record in Sandbag Smashing contest than anyone else.......well not better than Ganondorf, but still he was awesome

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Otl01w
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 6/24/2012, 12:53 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I also saw a theory that Baby Mario and Luigi would be in. They would play like the Ice Climbers except with different moves. I think that would be pretty cool. Hell, it could even work with the regular Mario Bros, with moves from the Mario and Luigi series.
that won´t happen, trust me

blitzkrieg667 wrote:But you know what else would be awesome? Yarn Kirby. There are so many moves he could use. His Final Smash could even be the giant tank! And Patch Land could be a stage. They could pull on the yarn to unravel new areas. Plus, who doesn't want to fight on an arena that feels like pants?
Yarn kirby should be at least a costume for usual kirby

blitzkrieg667 wrote:I also think it would be cool if Kirby's Final Smash became the Ultra Sword ability from Return to Dreamland. When I found out it was Cook Kirby in Brawl I was extremely underwhelmed.
yes I agree, the cooking was like ..... meeehhh

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 CmHNDLR
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

on 6/24/2012, 3:13 pm
Saulgp wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:I also saw a theory that Baby Mario and Luigi would be in. They would play like the Ice Climbers except with different moves. I think that would be pretty cool. Hell, it could even work with the regular Mario Bros, with moves from the Mario and Luigi series.
that won´t happen, trust me

blitzkrieg667 wrote:But you know what else would be awesome? Yarn Kirby. There are so many moves he could use. His Final Smash could even be the giant tank! And Patch Land could be a stage. They could pull on the yarn to unravel new areas. Plus, who doesn't want to fight on an arena that feels like pants?
Yarn kirby should be at least a costume for usual kirby

blitzkrieg667 wrote:I also think it would be cool if Kirby's Final Smash became the Ultra Sword ability from Return to Dreamland. When I found out it was Cook Kirby in Brawl I was extremely underwhelmed.
yes I agree, the cooking was like ..... meeehhh

I'm gonna laugh at your face if the Baby Bros get in.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 7/13/2012, 3:38 pm
NAMCO IS WORKING WITH NINTENDO ON THE NEXT SMASH BROS.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/22/namco-bandai-developing-next-smash-bros

the second video on that page also shows 10 seconds of gameplay of the new game

they added Skyloft(Links home from skyward sword for those who havn't played it.)

also I noticed from the fottage that ganondorfs running speed has increesed(he's still slow but it looks faster than in brawl)

also it appears that they brought back links multi stab combo from melee instead of that lame 3 hit one in brawl.(hard to see that in the vid because it fades right there)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Ichigo10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 3:45 pm
We already knew Namco was working on it lol. It's on the last page.

Anonymous

on 7/13/2012, 3:50 pm
I don't know if anyone posted this but for this game they won't really add many new characters, but make the current characters balanced.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 3:53 pm
So long as they add in Bomberman, Mega Man (And it better not be Bad Box Art Mega Man again) and/or Yarn Kirby I'll be happy.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 7/13/2012, 4:09 pm
It's pretty much about the third party characters...

Without them it'll just be the same old roster xD

But there's nothing wrong with that, right?

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 7/13/2012, 4:15 pm
I heard they want 50 in this....I hope that turns out to be true in the end

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:17 pm
You know what else I want?

Skull Kid. His Final Smash could be causing the moon to crash into the stage. It's probably not gonna happen but it sure would be awesome.

**EDIT** Hell, he could even be an assist trophy. That would be alright.

Last edited by blitzkrieg667 on 7/13/2012, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:18 pm
Where is the game play in the second video? D:

It just looks like Brawl but with a totally new stage.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:22 pm
yes it would.

but then they have to bring in majora version of young link where his down be makes him switch mask and his final smash can be feirce diety link

@ NS thats what i was talking about. I said theres was only 10 seconds

but if you look ganons run animation is alot different(he just power walks in brawl)

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:24 pm
So what are peoples' guesses on the name?

Quite personally I'm voting for Super Smash Bros: Violent Disagreement

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:25 pm
I've heard people say rumble and I've heard people say universe.

I've also heard just simply 4

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:30 pm
Sakurai was considering Universe but he scrapped it because it didn't fit with the naming theme. So yeah it's not that.

Also people are asking for more Sonic characters but to be honest I don't think they belong in the game. Sonic's a third-party character and was put in because of both the fact that he was one of the most iconic videogame characters back in the 90s (Even if he's not now) and because of the rivalry between the games. The other Sonic characters have no place in my opinion. As cool as it would be to fly around as Tails or glide around as Knuckles I just don't think they belong there.

Short rant over.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:38 pm
wasn't it because they were in olypics together or whatever?

anyways I was really hoping to be shadow last time and chaos blast people with his final.....but then they made him an assist.

I don't mind if there are third party chars, its a crossover game anyways. If your gonna make a crossover game with so many diff series crossing over then I say bring on the third party games.

doing that just adds to the variety of the roster, while keeping old characters keeps a sense of familairity. and then it also adds to the competetivness of the game since people will literally fight to see which character is better. sure all the smash games have that but only brawl let mario fight sonic....who actually made more sense than snake(I still play him though)

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:38 pm
I'd like to see Rayman in there ;o

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:39 pm
@NS01 wrote:I'd like to see Rayman in there ;o

Holy shit yes.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/13/2012, 4:47 pm
I probably see Pac-Man entering the roster.

I'd always check out the dojo every other week when Brawl was in development to see which characters they'd add.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 7/13/2012, 4:50 pm
Package Man would be awesome. I just really can't see it though. Whenever I try I see him with his moves from world 3 and it just doesn't work :/ I hope they make a dojo for this game.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Awkwar10
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 3 Pikach11
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum